A record 4.3 million workers quit their jobs in August, led by food and retail industries

Wow, Biden has really fucked up that V recovery.

WAY TO GO JOE!

I guess if we start having food shortages, we will have to dodge dildos thrown by a bunch of liberals that can't look in their drawers and tell what gender they are....

Don't worry, we'll survive.....

It is not a dynamic peculiar to jobs that cater to younger workers. I read last week that 35 - 45 year olds are quitting their jobs mid career at a higher than average rate as well.

My bet is they left those to find better ones. Employers are not owed workers. Many of those jobs probably aren't neededrepor
Reportedly, that's true. I read this earlier you might find interesting enough to read:

Note: "I quit" means going for a better job btw according to article. Important additive: This was in April, not October, and that matters as more have returned who said they would not.

Wow, Biden has really fucked up that V recovery.

WAY TO GO JOE!

Brought on by a pandemic that began under your savior. You guys always forget about that part. People are quitting because they aren't going to put up with shitty paying jobs anymore.
This was coming on the horizon in the next 10 years. The pandemic..just sped it up that it's an issue now.

If one thoroughly analyzes the annual run rate data sets from June of 2020 to when the jabs started in February of 2021, a lot of people are technically 'missing' from it. Over a million people are literally missing. And it's uncorrelated data, interestingly. It's humorous that the people who would lie about something on such a large scale always forget about uncorrelated data that they do not have any control over. They typically remove it from the terms of controversy completely, in fact. This, of course, leads to a broad misunderstanding of the nature of the actual statistics in the public arena. But it is very powerful data when searching for the actual facts of the matter.

Technically speaking, the only way to be removed from that is expatriation, institutionalization (prison), or death. Additionaly, once one turns 16 years old and enter the work force, they're factored into it by default.

For reference as to what I'm talking about when I mention this annual run rate data...

So...where'd they go?

Seems to me that something widespread and critically important isn't being reported. They're being removed from the annual run rate data, however, while data is being provided for those added to the annual run rate.

Last edited:
I guess if we start having food shortages, we will have to dodge dildos thrown by a bunch of liberals that can't look in their drawers and tell what gender they are....

Don't worry, we'll survive.....

What this country needs is farmers/ranchers to stop growing food.
Then, when mass starvation begins, Americans might be reminded of the benefits of a honest day's work!

Brought on by a pandemic that began under your savior. You guys always forget about that part. People are quitting because they aren't going to put up with shitty paying jobs anymore.
This was coming on the horizon in the next 10 years. The pandemic..just sped it up that it's an issue now.
....you are a real hitlerjugend that will follow your Fuhrer Bidumb to Gotterdammerung....Bidumb is totally fkning up the country and you follow him, blindly

My bet is they left those to find better ones. Employers are not owed workers. Many of those jobs probably aren't needed
So you believe businesses hire people they don’t need? All my years of owning businesses and being in management, I can’t think of hiring a person I didn’t need.

Why wont you blame China?

Do lefties in India blame Trump?

He saved the world from a Hillary Clinton presidency. :hyper:

It began under a lot of heads of states globally. Not sure what your point was other than deflect away the perpetrator of the
virus, which was China. Can you say China?

Last edited:
Allow me to twist the knife a little. From joebiden.com:

"In this time of crisis, Joe Biden has a plan to create millions of good-paying jobs and to build back better an economy that works for everyone..."

:laughing0301:

"In this time of crisis, Joe Biden has a plan to create millions of good-paying jobs and to give America’s working families the tools, choices, and freedom they need to build back better..."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

"Biden will: Provide a comeback package for Main Street businesses and entrepreneurs..."

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

"Biden will immediately put people to work by enlisting them to help fight the pandemic, including through a Public Health Jobs Corps..."

:21::auiqs.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

"But that’s just the start. The Biden economic recovery plan for working families will build our economy back better..."

:21::laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Forum List

Back