After Dershowitz smashes the leftist commie narrative, Adam Schiff calls him a liar.

And there you have it. Stick a fork in it when you have to do that in desperation.

Discuss: Schiff hurts, not helps The Impeachment COUP!

Schiff decries Dershowitz’s ‘absurdist’ Trump legal defense in Senate impeachment preview
Absurd is replaying a telephone conversation as a basis in fact that you were not even a part of nor do you have a recorded transcript.

Because why?

Because impeachment is for those who commit high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery or treason. That's why.
Which is Trump
Obviously.....now Obama actually committed treason and bribery....but he gets a pass because he's a Democrat.

<sob>. But........But......
What about OweBama?
Exactly.

I'm sure Trump is tired of Democrats accusing him of stuff they never complained about when Obama was doing it.

This is according to the Clinton playbook: Deny, deny, deny, and make counter accusations.
Best way to inoculate yourself is to either act like you're fighting against corrupt acts or claim your opponents are guilty of that which you have already done. This puts them on the defensive.

Actually they had no problem when Trump did it either, until he touched on their sensitive zone that included Biden.

Sekulow: Trump has withheld foreign aid 'a number of times,' not just for Ukraine

And interference with the election process isn't that? It's pretty clearly laid out that seeking help.from foreigners is against the law.

The concept that Trump was doing it for that reason is not only un-provable, but a lie by the commies. The phone call took place on July 25th. That was almost a year away from the Democrat party's decision on who their nominee would be.

In order to properly make that claim, the Democrats would have to do one or all of three things: Show us this crystal ball of theirs that predicted the win of Joe Biden; show us how they planned to rig the primary once again by putting Biden as the winner, and then prove that Trump was aware of these predictions.

Now, please show me this law that a US President seeking help from a foreign leader into providing evidence of wrongdoing by the past administration is unlawful.
You're good at regurgitating talking points. That's almost word for word what the defense was saying at times over the last couple of days.

And we are all correct.
Lol, no.

Fuck, you’re corny.
Probably, but that doesn't make me wrong.

Schiff, Nadler and Schumer have made their mark in our history as the most crooked cretins in American politics.
This Coupeachment is an obscene greed for power and a total disregard for ethics and honesty.

It truly is. Trump’s lawyers have gone from saying that he didn’t do anything wrong to saying that when the President does something illegal, if it’s even partially for the good of the country, it can’t be illegal.

The Presidents lawyers lied about the Bidens, promoted Russian propaganda, and are covering up for a criminal President.

He tried to say that we long as tRump did it to get elected it wasn't illegal. Basically he said politicians cannot break the law no matter what they do.

No, what he said is that "if" Trump did that (and there is no evidence he did) that it still falls out of the definition of impeachment.
Because why?

Because impeachment is for those who commit high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery or treason. That's why.
Which is Trump
Obviously.....now Obama actually committed treason and bribery....but he gets a pass because he's a Democrat.
tenor (5).gif

Typical tRumpling bullshit.

"Obama did it too".

Fuckin' liar.

The concept that Trump was doing it for that reason is not only un-provable, but a lie by the commies. The phone call took place on July 25th. That was almost a year away from the Democrat party's decision on who their nominee would be.

In order to properly make that claim, the Democrats would have to do one or all of three things: Show us this crystal ball of theirs that predicted the win of Joe Biden; show us how they planned to rig the primary once again by putting Biden as the winner, and then prove that Trump was aware of these predictions.

Now, please show me this law that a US President seeking help from a foreign leader into providing evidence of wrongdoing by the past administration is unlawful.
You're good at regurgitating talking points. That's almost word for word what the defense was saying at times over the last couple of days.

And we are all correct.
Lol, no.

Fuck, you’re corny.
sure it does, you're a leftist, therefore, you're wrong. you have no facts. zero of them. that disqualifies any point you make.

Because why?

Which is Trump

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

I'm sure Trump is tired of Democrats accusing him of stuff they never complained about when Obama was doing it.

This is according to the Clinton playbook: Deny, deny, deny, and make counter accusations.
Best way to inoculate yourself is to either act like you're fighting against corrupt acts or claim your opponents are guilty of that which you have already done. This puts them on the defensive.
Rare to use the same gif twice in ten minutes but...

tenor (5).gif

He tried to say that we long as tRump did it to get elected it wasn't illegal. Basically he said politicians cannot break the law no matter what they do.

No, what he said is that "if" Trump did that (and there is no evidence he did) that it still falls out of the definition of impeachment.
Because why?

Which is Trump

No, it's not. He did none of those things. Anything he's accused of doing, the Dumbama administration already did.
Dead on.

Which is Trump

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

Actually they had no problem when Trump did it either, until he touched on their sensitive zone that included Biden.

Sekulow: Trump has withheld foreign aid 'a number of times,' not just for Ukraine
Yeah, I'm thinking he lies. I can't find any proof of that either at your link or anywhere else.

Which is Trump

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

Yeah, I'm thinking he lies. I can't find any proof of that either at your link or anywhere else.
Losing your weak arguments again, aren't you?

Which is Trump

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

So your claim is he went on national television, lied about everything he said, and nobody called him out on it?

And we are all correct.
Lol, no.

Fuck, you’re corny.
sure it does, you're a leftist, therefore, you're wrong. you have no facts. zero of them. that disqualifies any point you make.
Facts all over the place kid. You just gotta open that closed and alleged mind.

Facts all over the place kid. You just gotta open that closed and alleged mind.
Facts are things like CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME.

GOT FACTS?

NOPE!

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

So your claim is he went on national television, lied about everything he said, and nobody called him out on it?
Ummm, yeah. That's pretty much all the defense team does, isn't it?

Schiff, Nadler and Schumer have made their mark in our history as the most crooked cretins in American politics.
This Coupeachment is an obscene greed for power and a total disregard for ethics and honesty.

It truly is. Trump’s lawyers have gone from saying that he didn’t do anything wrong to saying that when the President does something illegal, if it’s even partially for the good of the country, it can’t be illegal.

The Presidents lawyers lied about the Bidens, promoted Russian propaganda, and are covering up for a criminal President.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. In this forum, if you repeat a lie over and over again, it doesn't become truth. It's still a lie.

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

So what fact are you having a problem with? I'll find it if thats' what you want. You'll have to accept whatever source I find because what he said Trump did is what every President does at one time or another during their terms, so it's not a big deal and probably not reported very much unless it was a very slow news day.

What about OweBama?
Exactly.

Show Evidence? To Exonerate and Acquit their Falsely Accused Client?

Evidence like this that shows The Whistleblower's Lawyers, Zaid, and Bakaj a ex CIA, and Eric Ciaramella, CIA operative associated with BIDEN kicked out of The White House for leaking classified information. Plotted Impeachment, plotted to start a COUP. All three are Muslims, and all three are associated with BOTH Clapper, Brennan, and have close ties to Obama, Clinton and The Democrat Party.

QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

Mark S. Zaid

✔@MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

Forum List

Back