Scarlett Johansen - turns down role.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Its the role of a transgender man. She got a lot of flack for agreeing to do it. She should have done it anyway. That's what actors do. They play parts unlike there own selves. I guess the complainers will want a real transgender male to play it. Some one who can not act. And it will ruin the movie.
It would have been a real test for her acting skills. I would have watched the movie just see her play the part.

If they can find a transgender person with the skills, ok. But I would have liked to watch her use her skills to see if she could pull it off in a believable way. I enjoy character actors perform roles different then who they are.

The key to her success is that quality about her looks and demeanor that causes male viewers to daydream about f*cking her brains out, the entire time she is on the screen.

Transgender man?

Are you out of your fucking mind?

The key to her success is that quality about her looks and demeanor that causes male viewers to daydream about f*cking her brains out, the entire time she is on the screen.

Transgender man?

She is way too freaking hot to play the role of some gender confused moron which typically is butt ugly in all 57 genders.

Its the role of a transgender man. She got a lot of flack for agreeing to do it. She should have done it anyway. That's what actors do. They play parts unlike there own selves. I guess the complainers will want a real transgender male to play it. Some one who can not act. And it will ruin the movie.
It would have been a real test for her acting skills. I would have watched the movie just see her play the part.
Since Tim Curry is not available then yes another man should play the part unless it's a man to female transgender...

Transgender man?

She is way too freaking hot to play the role of some gender confused moron which typically is butt ugly in all 57 genders.
And her tits are too big.

Hillary Swank pulled it off in the movie Boys Don't Cry- She played a trans gender male and pulled it off well.
As far Scarlett goes I believe she should of had a chance to see if she could do it.

Transgender man?

she was rich before she ever made it in the movies and I thought you were a conservative married man and here you are with a boner raving about another woman...

Had to look up Tim Curry. And he was a top character actor. Yes, I would have liked to see him in such a role.

Tipsy, yes I do remember him . But in other roles. He was a top class character actor. I havn't seen Legend but I was told he was great in the role of the bad guy. I never seen Rocky Horror. Bet he did the role well.

How about Lady G?

Transgender man?

Seriously, I nominate Rosie O'Donell.

Good for her.

I saw that too, and didn't understand the objection. The classic film "Myra Breckenridge" was played by Raquel Welch, who is also not a She-Male. There was no problem at all, I can't see a problem here.

Forum List

Back