The Stench of (Leftist) Seattle

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
My good friend is an aeronautical engineer who was transferred from Orange County, California to Seattle. He hates it. This is his latest email to me:

It is stressful to move long distance. I have done it twice.
I'll be doing it one more time, and expect it to be the last. The weather here is miserable, but the high crime rate is unlivable. We've been crime victims 6 or 7 times since we moved here (to Seattle). People here basically expect it to happen. They think punishing criminals is an expensive waste of time.

Its just my hunch based on common sense

but Seattle has to be at a disadvantage to cleaner and saner cities around the country for attracting new business or conventions

but Seattle has to be at a disadvantage to cleaner and saner cities around the country for attracting new business or conventions

The advantage is no state income tax otherwise businesses would have fled long ago. Property crime here is ridiculous, thousands of addicts steal your stuff to buy drugs. One business after thieves cut through their security fence several times...wait for it...came back and stole the fencing.

The advantage is no state income tax otherwise businesses would have fled long ago. Property crime here is ridiculous, thousands of addicts steal your stuff to buy drugs. One business after thieves cut through their security fence several times...wait for it...came back and stole the fencing.
Seattle is liberalism on parade

and its not pretty

and its not pretty

Seattle like Portland were taken over by freaks and gays from California.

My good friend is an aeronautical engineer who was transferred from Orange County, California to Seattle. He hates it. This is his latest email to me:

I'll be doing it one more time, and expect it to be the last. The weather here is miserable, but the high crime rate is unlivable. We've been crime victims 6 or 7 times since we moved here (to Seattle). People here basically expect it to happen. They think punishing criminals is an expensive waste of time.
His company should have considered the Houston, Texas area. We take habituated felons and put them where they cannot harm themselves and others. I guess nobody could have seen the hell that Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon's leftist leanings have brought to the formerly paradise the nw coastal states were 40 years ago when conservatives, while in the minority helped solidarity in the area with their peace through plenty aims working well, with all due respects.

and its not pretty

Seattle like Portland were taken over by freaks and gays from California.
The Democrats have embraced unbelief as workplace and world nirvana. Big mistake.

Forum List

Back