Scarborough calls Donnie out. Donnie reverts to Bullying....again

Trump totally represents the GOP base. For them, he's perfect.

Oh so to defend oneself is now an act of bullying? Maybe Joe needs a "safe zone".

:lmao:

Attack, demean, bully, insult. He will not change. He is a Bully, a spoiled rich old man with the temperament of a nine year old.

upload_2016-6-8_16-1-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-8_16-0-46.png
    upload_2016-6-8_16-0-46.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 58
I read the transcript. It was despicable what Scarborough did.

Oh so to defend oneself is now an act of bullying? Maybe Joe needs a "safe zone".

Attack, demean, bully, insult. He will not change. He is a Bully, a spoiled rich old man with the temperament of a nine year old.

View attachment 77515

Piss off. When someone goes on the air and calls you a racist you fight back like hell. Scarborough can go fuck himself big time. Maybe its about time everyone got reminded of WHY Joe left politics.

Dead intern in his office kinda reminder. Her name was Lori.

I've been waiting for this election cycle. All winter long I've been bookmarking all sorts of interesting facts about members of the media and family members. Or associates. Dead or alive.

It's about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

:)

Last edited:

View attachment 77515

Piss off. When someone goes on the air and calls you a racist you fight back like hell. Scarborough can go fuck himself big time. Maybe its about time everyone got reminded of WHY Joe left politics.

I've been waiting for this election cycle. All winter long I've been bookmarking all sorts of interesting facts about members of the media and family members. Or associates. Dead or alive.

Boy, you're gotta be crushed in November!:badgrin:....again.

View attachment 77515

Actually she's Canadian.
She's immune. That's why she can talk shit -- no consequences. Eh?

View attachment 77515

Actually she's Canadian.
She's immune. That's why she can talk shit -- no consequences. Eh?

I'm not immune. I'm dual.

If Hillary wins I'll be double fucked in both countries. I've got the teacher Prime Minister who doesn't have a clue what he's doing (but he's got great hair and his father's name) who will assist Hillary in killing the economy of both countries.

I've got the teacher Prime Minister who doesn't have a clue what he's doing (but he's got great hair and his father's name) who will assist Hillary in killing the economy of both countries.

Remove the word "teacher" and there's no difference. Assuming a broad interpretation of the adjective "great".

Forum List

Back