Scandals from top to bottom in Joe Biden’s cabinet of horrors

Mayor of a city with 100,000 residents? WOW!!!

What the fuck did dr.Carson administer before he was thrown the HUD bone by Trump?

NOTHING. So if a mayor getting assigned to heading a Fed department is a "scandal", then why is a doctor assigned to do the same not a much bigger "scandal"?

You fools have ZERO consistency to anything that goes on in your little politico rat brains.

So do you want to discuss Biden's cabinet? THat is what this thread is about.
Not really. I know they are a bunch of fucking crooks, just like Trump’s. Maybe some day when you get older and wiser, you’ll see the truth of my words. I hope it’s sooner rather than later.

What the fuck did dr.Carson administer before he was thrown the HUD bone by Trump?

NOTHING.
so what's your opinion on the homo?

we understand you hated Carsons appointment. But somehow you have managed to avoid the actual topic.

I can't believe so many people want experimental gene therapy to be MANDATORY.
Same people that deny the Science of The XY and XX Chromosome, want you to believe the gene therapy is actually a vaccine.

Come to think of it, these are the same people that sell you Global Warming junk science, and that told you Russian Collusion was a fact.

These same people, many of them on this forum will tell you that there is NO GOD, and have no moral compass. Lying is their first default, and then they wonder why we can't trust them.

so what's your opinion on the homo?

we understand you hated Carsons appointment. But somehow you have managed to avoid the actual topic.
Qualifications of Department heads IS THE TOPIC.

And no I didn't have any particular feelings about Carson's nomination, I just remember he had absolutely zero to do with that job before taking it and it felt like Trump was just giving it to him as a leftover cancelation prize.

From qualifications perspective Buttigieg is very bright, articulate guy that was mayor and a ran high profile campaign for Presidency. He has everything he needs to do fine in any administrative position and btw. so did Carson.

Your homophobia noted.

And no I didn't have any particular feelings about Carson's nomination, I just remember he had absolutely zero to do with that job before taking it and it felt like Trump was just giving it to him as a leftover cancelation prize.

From qualifications perspective Buttigieg is very bright, articulate guy that was mayor and a ran high profile campaign for Presidency. He has everything he needs to do fine in any administrative position and btw. so did Carson.

Your homophobia noted.
"Obama is an articulate fellow"

Joe Biden

"Obama can fetch me a cup of coffee"

Bill Clinton

Your homophobia noted.
no phobia at all. I just didn't know how to spell butetjedgey

This is a great breakdown of Biden's incompetent and corrupt administration.

Look at these pieces of crap. They all need to go.

Most corrupt (and inept) administration in history. Not a good combination.

WTF? Buttigieg was a fucking mayor, clearly he has strong administrative experience.

When Trump assigned a medical professional name Ben Carson to head HUD you had ZERO reservations, but now all of a sudden it matters to you?
Your ignorance is off the charts. You are comparing some hack mayor to Ben Carson. The Ben Carson who is a graduate of Yale and Johns Hopkins. Who was Director of Neurosurgery at John Hopkins. Who was Professor of Surgery, Oncology and Pediatrics at John Hopkins. Who as a neurosurgeon who performed the first successful separation of conjoined twins who were attached at the back of the head (occipital craniopagus twins). An operation which lasted some 22 hours and involved a 70-member surgical team.

Now run away and hide in shame you moron.

NOTHING. So if a mayor getting assigned to heading a Fed department is a "scandal", then why is a doctor assigned to do the same not a much bigger "scandal"?

You fools have ZERO coilnsistency to anything that goes on in your little politico rat brains.
He administered life saving medicine and saved lives.

Your ignorance is off the charts. You are comparing some hack mayor to Ben Carson. The Ben Carson who is a graduate of Yale and Johns Hopkins. Who was Director of Neurosurgery at John Hopkins. Who was Professor of Surgery, Oncology and Pediatrics at John Hopkins. Who as a neurosurgeon who performed the first successful separation of conjoined twins who were attached at the back of the head (occipital craniopagus twins). An operation which lasted some 22 hours and involved a 70-member surgical team.

Now run away and hide in shame you moron.

Nuerosurgery has fuck all to do with public administration.

It's like someone saying that their excellent computer skills makes them well qualified to run a country.

"I went to Ivy league and hand-soldered a whole motherboard dotcha' know!"

And btw I did say Carson was qualified, but him being a surgeon has ZERO to do with that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back