Scandals from top to bottom in Joe Biden’s cabinet of horrors

This is a great breakdown of Biden's incompetent and corrupt administration.

Look at these pieces of crap. They all need to go.

Don't blame the old guy.

He did not pick them.

Probably didn't even know who they were.

The DNC chose them, and the old guy just announced "his" picks.

The Transportation Secretary was chosen to please a certain group.
The Defense Secretary was chosen to please a certain group.

Etc.

Be glad to discuss the two along with your hypocrisy

When Biden has done anything close to Jan 6 we can talk
What TRUMP! may have done, did, or thought about doing has nothing to do with what Quid Pro is doing. Heck, if you want to play that game, I can pick somebody else and insist I won't talk about TRUMP! until you deal with something he did.

This is a great breakdown of Biden's incompetent and corrupt administration.

Look at these pieces of crap. They all need to go.

LOL So says a kisseer of the treasonous fat senile old orange ass. You POS's stood behind and ate all the shit lies that the orange clown shit out for the last six years. And by this time in Trump's admin there were scandals that were creating legal problems for his people. And the prosecutions of the Trump family and his mob of criminals is just beginning.

LOL So says a kisseer of the treasonous fat senile old orange ass. You POS's stood behind and ate all the shit lies that the orange clown shit out for the last six years. And by this time in Trump's admin there were scandals that were creating legal problems for his people. And the prosecutions of the Trump family and his mob of criminals is just beginning.

So Biden DOES have a cabinet of great leaders?

Who and why?

What TRUMP! may have done, did, or thought about doing has nothing to do with what Quid Pro is doing. Heck, if you want to play that game, I can pick somebody else and insist I won't talk about TRUMP! until you deal with something he did.
Has to do with what you were willing to ignore under Trump

Has to do with what you were willing to ignore under Trump
In case you didn't notice, I'm not the subject of the thread and you know it's very poor form to attempt diverting attention by making a poster the subject. The subject is Quid Pro's scandals, not TRUMP! and not me.

But, but, but, but, TRUUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!! Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad!! Quick, something, anything about TRUMP! because they're talking about Quid Pro again!!!

What the fuck did dr.Carson administer before he was thrown the HUD bone by Trump?

NOTHING. So if a mayor getting assigned to heading a Fed department is a "scandal", then why is a doctor assigned to do the same not a much bigger "scandal"?

You fools have ZERO consistency to anything that goes on in your little politico rat brains.
You hate him cuz he is a successful black man.

Do you realize how ironic it is that you accuse Trump and his supporters of the very same thing that
can be said of Joe Biden and his dysfunctional failing administration?

Albeit Trump kept the border secure and left no Americans behind in Afghanistan for the Taliban
to enslave. And Joe is still flogging that three and a half trillion dollar dead horse.

Nuerosurgery has fuck all to do with public administration.

It's like someone saying that their excellent computer skills makes them well qualified to run a country.

"I went to Ivy league and hand-soldered a whole motherboard dotcha' know!"

And btw I did say Carson was qualified, but him being a surgeon has ZERO to do with that.
We get it, you publicly humiliated yourself by comparing Ben Carson with idiot boy. :itsok:

Wow. I guess that proves the Biden regime isn't corrupt. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok:

That's some Trump hate right there. Why don't you point out Trump's policies or legislation that were bad for Americans? You can't. :itsok:

They left out Buttplug and his "husband" recently purchasing children.

If they want to shit-dick each other to cher videos, that's cool, but NO children should be exposed to that vile filth.

It's just another scandal to put on the pile.

Forum List

Back