Saaay, remember these comedy bits from these comedy bits from Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Classic. Hilarious stuff. Agree with that.

Love it.

Now imagine from the woke for thee but not for me hypocrites on the left (especially the fossil fuels guzzling rich white leftists who hate America but Love the benefits America has provided for them) if what they said was discovered in emails sent from some famous white conservative guy.

Close your eyes and imagine.

Oh, we are seeing it right now from the woke for thee but not for me leftists destroying John Gruden right now on all of the hypocritical networks now

Sigh......the left and their Ivory towers

Classic. Hilarious stuff. Agree with that.

Love it.

Now imagine from the woke for thee but not for me hypocrites on the left (especially the fossil fuels guzzling rich white leftists who hate America but Love the benefits America has provided for them) if what they said was discovered in emails sent from some famous white conservative guy.

Close your eyes and imagine.

Oh, we are seeing it right now from the woke for thee but not for me leftists destroying John Gruden right now on all of the hypocritical networks now

Sigh......the left and their Ivory towers

It's a sad, sad day for America when racist, sexist white male assholes get fired for being racist, sexist assholes, isn't it Owl?

Think if YOU were to be fired for calling Kamala Harris a "whore". Or calling a black people stupid and lazy. What is this world coming to? Better scuttle back to that rock you crawled out from under.

Heaven forbid that we require people to treat others with respect. That's just a bridge too far, isn't Owl?

If you can't laugh at satirical racism you need to loosen up your sphincter.

Forum List

Back