Saying Jan 6 was an "Insurrection" is Bad Grammar

What point?

I am not saying there was 100% cheating, I am saying I haven't been convinced there wasn't any cheating.

The point that you are totally open to the idea that the other side could have cheated but it would never enter your mind that your side might have tried something underhanded as well.

I thought they were off their rocker when Wolf Blitzer and Pelosi where calling it an insurrection with a straight face.
But when Biden started saying it was worse than 911 and Pearl Harbor.....it pretty much reached 5 Pinocchio status.
Many of the older news people are pure Prog sleeper agents. The ones many of us trusted when we were younger. Back then they subtly led things to the left and would coordinate their news broadcasts as we know on their agendas.

I don't think the election was stolen, but if you're going to compare the two I kind of think the Democrats are being more ridiculous.

Why? We are told that there were millions upon millions (at least 10 million) fraudulent votes in the past election that stole it for Biden. That would take literally hundreds of people from every single state in the Union to pull off, and that is some how more ridiculous than what I posted?

Really? So if I go into a bank and attempt to rob it with a super soaker, it is not a crime? Are you sure about that?

If you said your intent was to rob the bank, yes, but you wouldn't be charged with armed bank robbery.

Now if you went into an automated car wash and declared a bank robbery, would they still charge you with bank robbery?

The point is any insurrection was impossible, so how can you be charged with insurrection?

That's why they are being charged with trespass, and assault and other provable things.

They are also being over-prosecuted for political reasons.

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence” By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6,

It is not only bad grammar, it defies credulity. How exactly is this "take control of" the country accomplished? For that to happen, the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA and all other agencies and law enforcement agencies would have to bow down to a group of guys who entered the Capitol. Because unless that happens, no overthrow is even possible, let alone intended.

That is the insanity of such a statement. The only way to see the capitol protest as a threat is to assume that the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA, etc. etc. are all going to start obeying them.

But of course,, they are not.

America is not some banana Republic were you can occupy the palace of Il Presidente and rule the country. A physical overthrow of America is not even possible. Thats why all the crying about it being the worst day ever is not believable.

There was no way they were going to overthrow the government of the United States. It was a riot. It was a dangerous riot. It should have never happened, and it should never happen again, but people should not be misled to think that the protestors were on the verge of overthrowing the government.
Too bad snowflake, that’s the way it’s going down in history.

The point that you are totally open to the idea that the other side could have cheated but it would never enter your mind that your side might have tried something underhanded as well.

Nope. Dems are the ones who think Republicans have no right being a party at all. Dems/progs are the ones trying to silence all opposition.

Was it really?

The people in the building were just pawns. There have now been a few people charged with sedition.

Yes, really. The current government in power was the Trump government. Were they trying to overturn it?

Biden's government didn't take power for weeks.

Actual sedition charges, or "interfering with government processes"?

Please show me the actual sedition charges.

Why? We are told that there were millions upon millions (at least 10 million) fraudulent votes in the past election that stole it for Biden. That would take literally hundreds of people from every single state in the Union to pull off, and that is some how more ridiculous than what I posted?
I don't think Donald ever had the balls or desire to be a revolutionary leader. I see him as an attention loving narcissist that would not put himself in that kind of danger. Also that crowd in DC was not armed other than a couple crazies. They weren't there to take over.

Maybe calling a protest an insurrection even after the FBI said it wasn't an insurrection is equal to saying the election was stolen. I don't know. All I know for sure is left wingers found a way to disappoint me again.

Please show me the actual sedition charges.

I don't think Donald ever had the balls or desire to be a revolutionary leader. I see him as an attention loving narcissist that would not put himself in that kind of danger. Also that crowd in DC was not armed other than a couple crazies. They weren't there to take over.

I agree with Trump, he is not smart enough to have come up with the plan if it existed.

You keep wanting to focus on the crowd on Jan 6th. If my suggested plan took place they are just the pawns, they were just used to stop the certification process.
Maybe calling a protest an insurrection even after the FBI said it wasn't an insurrection is equal to saying the election was stolen. I don't know. All I know is left wingers found a way to disappoint me again.

I agree the protest itself was not an insurrection.

Seditious conspiracy, not actual sedition.

Good luck proving that charge.

I agree with Trump, he is not smart enough to have come up with the plan if it existed.

You keep wanting to focus on the crowd on Jan 6th. If my suggested plan took place they are just the pawns, they were just used to stop the certification process.

I agree the protest itself was not an insurrection.
That crowd would have needed to kill people and take control to stop certification.

Seditious conspiracy, not actual sedition.

Good luck proving that charge.

Put this on a job application and see how it works out for you....I was convicted of conspiracy to rob a bank, but did not actually rob it because I got stopped before I could try.

Forum List

Back