SAY WHAT?: 911 Tells 80-Year-Old Woman To Put Gun Down During Home Invasion...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Seriously, had to be a loony Anti-2nd Amender Obamabot taking that call. What a moron.

An 80-year-old Florida woman grabbed her gun and called 911 during a home invasion. While the burglars were breaking a window to her residence, the police dispatcher told her to “put the gun down.” Huh?

As N.J. Logan was upstairs resting from recent hip replacement surgery in her Holmes Beach, Fla. home, she heard a racket coming from the main level.

I kept hearing a commotion, like there were people walking around down there. It is a little frightening. You know that you don’t have the security that you thought you had.

Logan was all alone — her husband was playing bridge at a friend’s house. That’s when she took matters into her own hands. She grabbed her gun and dialed the police emergency number as she headed downstairs.

“Once I realized it wasn’t my husband, you have no idea how fast you can go,” she said.

That’s when the dispatcher gave her the bum advice.

“When I called 911 she kept saying put the gun down, put the gun down, and I said I’ll put the gun down when I see the police,” Logan told the station.

911 tells 80-year-old woman to put gun down during home invasion - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Seriously, had to be a loony Anti-2nd Amender Obamabot taking that call. What a moron.

An 80-year-old Florida woman grabbed her gun and called 911 during a home invasion. While the burglars were breaking a window to her residence, the police dispatcher told her to “put the gun down.” Huh?

As N.J. Logan was upstairs resting from recent hip replacement surgery in her Holmes Beach, Fla. home, she heard a racket coming from the main level.

I kept hearing a commotion, like there were people walking around down there. It is a little frightening. You know that you don’t have the security that you thought you had.

Logan was all alone — her husband was playing bridge at a friend’s house. That’s when she took matters into her own hands. She grabbed her gun and dialed the police emergency number as she headed downstairs.

“Once I realized it wasn’t my husband, you have no idea how fast you can go,” she said.

“When I called 911 she kept saying put the gun down, put the gun down, and I said I’ll put the gun down when I see the police,” Logan told the station.

911 tells 80-year-old woman to put gun down during home invasion - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

When has Obama ever said 80 year old women should not be able to defend themselves with guns? Why would you make any connection to Obama? Do you not see how retarded this all sounds?

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

When has Obama ever said 80 year old women should not be able to defend themselves with guns? Why would you make any connection to Obama? Do you not see how retarded this all sounds?

He's an Anti-2nd Amender asshole... Like you.

An 80-year-old Florida woman grabbed her gun and called 911 during a home invasion. While the burglars were breaking a window to her residence, the police dispatcher told her to “put the gun down."

I'll put the gun down....after i blow their brains out!

She's 80 years old and has an obligation to die and provide amusement for the invader.

The advice was solely to protect the invader.

dispatch tells everyone to put down the gun ... cops arrive, make entrance and see someone, ANYONE holding a gun and the crap hits the fan.

anyone here who wants to be in the house holding a gun when cops arrive ALL AMPED up holding guns of their own, and expecting the worst scenario possible, please raise your hand.

dispatch tells everyone to put down the gun ... cops arrive, make entrance and see someone, ANYONE holding a gun and the crap hits the fan.

anyone here who wants to be in the house holding a gun when cops arrive ALL AMPED up holding guns of their own, and expecting the worst scenario possible, please raise your hand.

If an intruder enters my house they will be dead before I even call the police.

Cops need to be trained properly instead of shooting people, and dogs, at random. If someone was breaking into my house I would tell the police that the need to announce themselves properly or the would be shot as intruders.

1. You put the gun down when the cops get there not before.
2. The Cops should not arrive all amped up ready to shoot anything that moves.

An 80-year-old Florida woman grabbed her gun and called 911 during a home invasion. While the burglars were breaking a window to her residence, the police dispatcher told her to “put the gun down."

I'll put the gun down....after i blow their brains out!

Ha, yup. :)

Forum List

Back