Say it aint so!!

There is plenty circumstancial evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election.
There is none. Zero. That's a lie. There is no evidence of any significant fraud, circumstantial or otherwise. You have absolutely nothing, but you have been inundated with so many lies for 3 months that you have been fooled.
Oh brother, you just admitted to being a dupe for the establishment. You love Joe and hate Don. So, naturally you are falling into the trap of partisanship. I didn’t vote and don’t care who wins. After all, there is little difference between Joe and Don, but you don’t know this.

There is an enormous amount of circumstantial evidence. Saying there is none, is dumb. Joe is an old demented neocon...yet he gets more votes than either Ears or Her, is circumstantial evidence of fraud.

There is none. Zero. That's a lie. There is no evidence of any significant fraud, circumstantial or otherwise. You have absolutely nothing, but you have been inundated with so many lies for 3 months that you have been fooled.
Oh brother, you just admitted to being a dupe for the establishment. You love Joe and hate Don. So, naturally you are falling into the trap of partisanship. I didn’t vote and don’t care who wins. After all, there is little difference between Joe and Don, but you don’t know this.

There is an enormous amount of circumstantial evidence. Saying there is none, is dumb. Joe is an old demented neocon...yet he gets more votes than either Ears or Her, is circumstantial evidence of fraud.
There is zero evidence. Circumstantial or otherwise. None. And your whining about me is not compelling and not evidence. You have not one shred of evidence of any significant fraud and you are peddling the lies of the mentally ill ex-President and his toadies.

There is zero evidence. Circumstantial or otherwise. None. And your whining about me is not compelling and not evidence. You have not one shred of evidence of any significant fraud and you are peddling the lies of the mentally ill ex-President and his toadies.

DUPE

Well, there was evidence, and testimony at the Michigan hearings. There were witnesses. None of it made any difference because Rudy wasn't willing to make any claims to any judges. I admit, he looks bad in this.

I'm not going to say I believe one way or another. The questions I want answered is why republican poll wathchers were denied access, why observers were kept at a distance to the point where they couldn't see anything, and why people were putting cardboard in the windows that we saw in one video. Whats up with the suitcases being pulled out after everyone was told to go home, and why was there apparent video of someone scanning ballots multiple times?

I know, you'll point to a CNN or some other lefty news story about how it didn't happen. Surely you can't understand why people won't give that any credibility just like you wouldn't for fox or Newsmax.

Because of partisanship, one side will always believe it was fake news and the other will never have a satisfactory answer. We so desperately need a truly unbiased news source. Until then, all information will be considered lies and bias.

Forum List

Back