Contempt Vote fails in AZ state Senate..by one vote.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Vote was 15-15.

Here’s the cuck, who last Friday said he was 100% for the audit and holding corrupt Maricopa officials accountable. Even this morning said he was voting yes. Then when the vote came, he votes “no”.

9F4B41FE-1DCB-4337-859A-2E4560DCC040.png

The cuck claims it’s to allow more time to get this done “as friends”.

Hey asshole, this is a war, and you are a traitor.

Vote was 15-15.

Here’s the cuck, who last Friday said he was 100% for the audit and holding corrupt Maricopa officials accountable. Even this morning said he was voting yes. Then when the vote came, he votes “no”.

View attachment 454789

Poor Qultists.

Vote was 15-15.

View attachment 454789

They need to check his bank account for a sudden rise in funds.. Just another Judas

Who paid him?...
It wouldn’t surprise me if his fellow GOPers did. My sources in the AZGOP say that many GOP are acting strange when it comes to this audit. For example many want to use the same audit company that already rubber stamped approved Dominion in states where blatant fraud happened, instead of using a real forensic cyber security company.

Half these AZ GOPers are McShitStain worshippers, so I don’t trust the lot of them anyway. Just look at our goofy Governor, he’s a complete loser, just like that anti-Trumper McSally.

acting strange when it comes to this audit. For example many want to use the same audit company that already rubber stamped approved Dominion in states where blatant fraud happened, instead of using a real forensic cyber security company.

Half these AZ GOPers are McShitStain worshippers, so I don’t trust the lot of them anyway. Just look at our goofy Governor, he’s a complete loser, just like that anti-Trumper McSally.

There is the real problem, the evil McCain Family influence in Arizona. A cancer that needs to be wiped out in AZ.

Who paid him?...
It wouldn’t surprise me if his fellow GOPers did. My sources in the AZGOP say that many GOP are acting strange when it comes to this audit. For example many want to use the same audit company that already rubber stamped approved Dominion in states where blatant fraud happened, instead of using a real forensic cyber security company.

McSally was appointed to lose....Ducey knew she was a loser and appointed her anyway.

Vote was 15-15.

View attachment 454789

Yet another white-knight emotional meltdown. SMH
Culters don't seem to realize how predictable they are.

Vote was 15-15.

View attachment 454789

He must have got an offer he couldn't refuse from Biden Inc. They've got a thousand different ways to handle hot money without being traced.

Vote was 15-15.

View attachment 454789

I really don't give a fuck what happens to this piece of shit country when we are gone.

Burn it to the fucking ground.

Forum List

Back