Say for instance the Biden's and foreigners such as China do have a personal economic relationship?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Which they clearly do, so we can move right onto the why;) The following involves some critical application, perhaps on the 5-7th grade level, just guessing.

Why do the Biden's have this financial relationship with foreign entities, such as Kung Flu China?

Because Biden is a business man. That can't be it, Biden is a career politician only.

Because they enjoy Biden's company. That can't be it, especially if one has their daughter in the same room.

Great character. Perhaps a better world if that were it, but it aint.

Brains & experience. I don't know, Biden family strike you as a talented & intelligent bunch? Besides, career politician only, perhaps he's mastered that somehow, just ask any swing states (cough!). Regardless, his work as a legislator doesn't offer anything of exchange value unless.........

Charity That aint it, I don't suppose the Biden's need much Charity.

LIFE: Shock to some perhaps, but less feel goods life is a trade-off, and in business it always a trade-off or there's not a business. The ONLY reason the Biden's are rich is because the Biden's push "legislation" & make demands for further financial gains only, both personal and abroad.

Nearly half the country supported CHINA-JOE. What did they think they were getting?

Don't have to say for instance.

If you've done some reading. There are no Biden brakes on China tariffs.

Which they clearly do, so we can move right onto the why;) The following involves some critical application, perhaps on the 5-7th grade level, just guessing.

Why do the Biden's have this financial relationship with foreign entities, such as Kung Flu China?

Because Biden is a business man. That can't be it, Biden is a career politician only.

Because they enjoy Biden's company. That can't be it, especially if one has their daughter in the same room.

Brains & experience. I don't know, Biden family strike you as a talented & intelligent bunch? Besides, career politician only, perhaps he's mastered that somehow, just ask any swing states (cough!). Regardless, his work as a legislator doesn't offer anything of exchange value unless.........

LIFE: Shock to some perhaps, but less feel goods life is a trade-off, and in business it always a trade-off or there's not a business. The ONLY reason the Biden's are rich is because the Biden's push "legislation" & make demands for further financial gains only, both personal and abroad.

Nearly half the country supported CHINA-JOE. What did they think they were getting?
They don't.

Crazy conspiracy theory and rabid speculation dismissed.

Move along.

aint getting anything, cause...

We should look at his tax returns and see.

Joe's tax returns barely reflect anything. His extended family I imagine another story. Tax returns is BS anyway, that's PROG-speak.
You're so full of shit. Post a copy of Joe Bidens tax returns to prove your comment that his returns barely prove anything. You won't because you haven't even read them.
Imagine whatever you want about Bidens "extended family." Whatever the fuck that means.
Imagine, believe, whatever you want, but prove your comment.
Nothing but hot air, old school, ratchet CB radio garbage. Fuck off.

We should look at his tax returns and see.

Joe's tax returns barely reflect anything. His extended family I imagine another story. Tax returns is BS anyway, that's PROG-speak.
You're so full of shit. Post a copy of Joe Bidens tax returns to prove your comment that his returns barely prove anything. You won't because you haven't even read them.
Imagine whatever you want about Bidens "extended family." Whatever the fuck that means.
Imagine, believe, whatever you want, but prove your comment.
Nothing but hot air, old school, ratchet CB radio garbage. Fuck off.

Neat PROG, and happy you rec'd a thumb's up too. I sure as fuck did see what they made PUBLIC, they were simple, and if I remember right four types of business links with nothing remarkable. Some of the four I believe charity orgs.

You know how to use browse left Google right? Enter "Biden's tax return" into browser the browser field & enter and/or click the icon that looks like a magnifying glass.

Then again, I suppose you think foreign entities just like Biden's company. They pay the Biden family millions for that company, and it's progressive.

Forum List

Back