Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
Most of them voted for Biden because they were told to.
Incorrect.

Most of them voted for Biden because he was the Un-Cola... the NOT Trump choice.

That's a good measure of the existential threat to American representative democracy that your Orange Baboon-God posed to the Republic and its Constitution.

America chose to stop a dictatorship in-the-making before it could dig-in any deeper with the support of its Brown Shirts and Red Hats.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What was the trade-off for you?
Was it a friendly tone?
Was it a better healthcare plan?
Was it the legal weed?
Was it the promise to vilify whitey?
Just wait until their white kids come out of high school or college, and get denied one job after another, only to watch illegal alien invaders who cant even speak English, scoop up the jobs they should have gotten, just because they're brown.

Did I say "college" ? They'll probably never get in.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Incorrect.

Most of them voted for Biden because he was the Un-Cola... the NOT Trump choice.
Probably true...the dumbmotherfuckers voted for $5-$6 fuel, higher taxes and a better life for Mexico’s citizens at our expense....Because Biden doesn’t talk as mean to filth like Trump does...hahaha

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Incorrect.

That's a good measure of the existential threat to American representative democracy that your Orange Baboon-God posed to the Republic and its Constitution.

America chose to stop a dictatorship in-the-making before it could dig-in any deeper with the support of its Brown Shirts and Red Hats.
Oh. Why didn't you just say "I'm a moron; don't take me seriously"?

Well, you kinda did, really.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

Gas will do what the markets want to do.

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
No need to be told. We could tell he was a liar. What happened to that great health care plan he told us he had? He told us he was so smart, it would be easy. He was supposed to save us from ObamaCare. We're still waiting!

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Incorrect.

If there was ever any existential threat, it came in the form of unhinged, raving zealots who use terms like "Orange Baboon-God".

So unnecessary. So over the top. So idiotic. So utterly NON centrist as to be mockery.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope

I voted for sane leadership after four years of Trump insanity

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Incorrect.

Lot of policies there champ. So you didn't like his tone either?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List