Save America Impeach Biden

yo7ktoqe1h6c1.jpeg

why didnt Trump's FBI do it, if there was so much of it?
do you mean the agency that used an illegal fisa warrant and a fake Russian dossier in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election ? it was never Trumps fbi.

do you mean the agency that used an illegal fisa warrant and a fake Russian dossier in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election ? it was never Trumps fbi.
The dossier was only used as a supplement to extend surveillance on Carter Page, and this wasn't publicly known until after Trump got into office, so there is no way it could have influenced the 2016 election.

@C_Clayton_Jones

Is it a lie and a false allegation that Joe Biden has either neglected or failed in his job to secure your border and keep you and your family members safe from criminals and drugs? Or did someone just make that up?
The OP is further proof of the right’s dishonesty and corruption: weaponize the impeachment process in bad faith to attack President Biden with false, baseless claims of ‘wrongdoing’ – it’s yet another example of conservatives' desire to destroy America.

like Trumps 1st impeachment ..
When President Biden conspires with a foreign government to interfere in a presidential election, as did Trump; or when President Biden commits treasonous, historic crimes – attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – as did Trump, then Republican will have a valid reason to impeach President Biden.

yo7ktoqe1h6c1.jpeg

why didnt Trump's FBI do it, if there was so much of it?
I don't know if Biden broke any laws, but a fishing expedition is not a good look. These people have absolutely, positively no shame.

It's breathtaking to watch what one profoundly damaged orange con man can do to a major American political party. The rot must have been there to begin with.

Then why are they having to launch an inquiry trying to find one?
You tell me how it was that OJ Simpson was found innocent of murdering his wife and Ronald Goldman. If you can do that then it will make it much easier for me to tell you why "launching an inquiry" is considered an advantage for the prosecution.

You tell me how it was that OJ Simpson was found innocent of murdering his wife and Ronald Goldman. If you can do that then it will make it much easier for me to tell you why "launching an inquiry" is considered an advantage for the prosecution.
So you need help answering my question?

Okay. That answers my question.

So you need help answering my question?
No, you need help understanding the answer to your question. It is necessary for me to teach you addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division before I can teach you algebra. In other words, I need to know if you understand the prerequisites first.

No, you need help understanding the answer to your question. It is necessary for me to teach you addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division before I can teach you algebra.
Well, let's take a look at your weird OJ Simpson comparison.

In that case, we had a bloody, gruesome crime scene in which two people had been slaughtered. The woman had been nearly decapitated.

Where is the crime scene here? Where is the crime?

The OP is further proof of the right’s dishonesty and corruption: weaponize the impeachment process in bad faith to attack President Biden with false, baseless claims of ‘wrongdoing’ – it’s yet another example of conservatives' desire to destroy America.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. The inquiry will find a reason to impeach Biden.

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

And what power does the president really have to destroy the US? Not much. The destruction of the US is happening elsewhere.

Forum List

Back