Save America Impeach Biden

Saving America to you means ignoring "high crimes and misdemeanors" described in the constitution as the bases for impeachment. And replacing it by "we don't like the opposition." Got it.
Democrats showed the world that impeachment has nothing to do with a crime or even substantial evidence.

No, it is just politics as usual now and expected in both parties.

You can impeach Trump again if elected. In fact, we all know it will happen probably 5 more times or so.

I think there is a race on to see how many times a President can be impeached.

The sad part is, politicians are so crooked, they all should be impeached, but now democrats have opened the door to try and start removing them all. Voters demand it now.

Thanks democrats.

Democrats showed the world that impeachment has nothing to do with a crime or even substantial evidence.

No, it is just politics as usual now and expected in both parties.

You can impeach Trump again if elected. In fact, we all know it will happen probably 5 more times or so.

I think there is a race on to see how many times a President can be impeached.

The sad part is, politicians are so crooked, they all should be impeached, but now democrats have opened the door to try and start removing them all. Voters demand it now.

Thanks democrats.
I can give a clear, concise reasoning for every of the 4 impeachments. This one, Republicans themselves can't even articulate one.

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

US Inflation Rate is at 3.14%, compared to 3.24% last month and 7.11% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 3.28%.

Dow hits all-time high​

Can't wait to see the next polls about Biden.

Impeaching Biden won't fix the problem.

There will just be another Biden next year.

How about, we fix the PROBLEM. Instead of trying to play whack a mole with the outcomes.

For instance - there is not a single state in the union, whose presidential votes can be audited. There is no way to prove the system is fair. Until that happens, both sides can say what they want.

Our system has structural problems.
The states won't fix it because there is an element that do not want it fixed. Thus, stopping many people who do. It is obvious. Progs have successfully promoted class warfare among the peasant classes. With the wealthy and those anointed by the elites securely safe at the moment.

The states won't fix it because there is an element that do not want it fixed. Thus, stopping many people who do. It is obvious. Progs have successfully promoted class warfare among the peasant classes. With the wealthy and those anointed by the elites securely safe at the moment.
Please don't blame the US Government if your state sucks. Especially if you are a broke ass uneducated white deplorable Trump supporter who attacks labor. You vote for your low wages.

In Michigan, the middle class just got a big fat raise when unions went on strike. Fuck the corporations. I know you worship them but they have to pay us more and CEO's less.

GM CEO Flails In Response To CNN Question Over Her Pay vs. Workers​

She got a 30 million dollar raise. 34% increase in her pay.

She couldn't even explain it. Not on the record. I know what she's thinking though. Fuck the workers. I deserve $30 million. They don't deserve $40 hr.

Saving America to you means ignoring "high crimes and misdemeanors" described in the constitution as the bases for impeachment. And replacing it by "we don't like the opposition." Got it.
I dont think anyone has EVER suggested that Joes incredibly unlikeable personality is a reason to impeach him. Got a link for this claim?

I hear Joe Biden throws live puppies into rush hour traffic on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I don't have any evidence, but the Republicans should open an impeachment inquiry into it.
That will have to wait. We have ENORMOUS amounts of corruption and bribery evidence to sift through first.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

So you want to act just like the democrats.
And how does any decent person think that having that dumb ass harris as president is saving anything?

I dont think anyone has EVER suggested that Joes incredibly unlikeable personality is a reason to impeach him. Got a link for this claim?

You guys do this every time. He's THE MOST corrupt? OMG how can you say that after 4 years of Trump? Who's the second most Obama or Bill Clinton?

Republicans hold Democrats to a much higher standard than they hold themselves. Much higher. Republicans have to make shit up, go after family members, lie about election results.

I just love these quotes because they tell us the truth about how great Bill Clinton is. But Republicans on USMB never once said anything close to this EVER

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

In an October 2008 interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Trump, then a real estate mogul and TV reality star, also called former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment “nonsense.” Trump on Wednesday became the third president in US history to be impeached by the House.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

You guys do this every time. He's THE MOST corrupt? OMG how can you say that after 4 years of Trump? Who's the second most Obama or Bill Clinton?

Republicans hold Democrats to a much higher standard than they hold themselves. Much higher. Republicans have to make shit up, go after family members, lie about election results.

I just love these quotes because they tell us the truth about how great Bill Clinton is. But Republicans on USMB never once said anything close to this EVER

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

In an October 2008 interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Trump, then a real estate mogul and TV reality star, also called former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment “nonsense.” Trump on Wednesday became the third president in US history to be impeached by the House.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”
What do any of these weird claims have to do with my post? :cuckoo:

The rotten bastids will give us a clean vote. If they don't, they'll have trouble. Lots of it.

Impeaching Biden won't save America. Nothing will change at all because Biden isn't the problem at all. He is just a mouthpiece. He says and signs what he is told to.

If you want to save America you need to root out all the politicians across the country doing their part to ruin America.

You need to root out social media that pushes agendas.

You need to kick out all of the illegals, close the border and make our immigration laws more strict.

You need to treat criminals, dopeheads and crazies like what they are.

You need to tell blacks to shut up and act like equals if they want to be equals, you need to stop giving power to Muslims, you need to tell trannies and fags they aren't special and all these sub groups in general need to conform to America or get out.

We need American values, pride, morals and standards again. A long with the pledge of allegiance and the national anthem.

And most of all we need to stop letting the people who are the root cause of all those things have power over us. The world economic forum, central banks, foreign investors, giant companies like black rock and so on. Ultimately those people like the world economic forum are the reason we need to save America.

But Biden isnt the source of our problems. He is a ailing old man that's been stupid since he had naturally dark hair. But some how that imbecile managed to change the country more than any other president has in 2 terms and he did it in half of one? The instant trump was out our country started to change and has changed more in the past 2 years than it has in the past 10? No way one man can do that, let alone Biden.

Yes he needs to go. Right now. But to think America will change once he is gone? It won't

When/if Kamla gets her chance, she’ll be the most corrupt ever. Watch. And the democrat who comes after her will then be the most corrupt ever. They don’t believe what they write any more than we do.

When/if Kamla gets her chance, she’ll be the most corrupt ever. Watch. And the democrat who comes after her will then be the most corrupt ever. They don’t believe what they write any more than we do.

And we want to put them in charge of health care.

What is your beloved party waiting on? Just do it already

So they have more power to gather evidence. Time to mail out subpoenas to folks in Ukraine and China. lol

America knows what's going on.

That will have to wait. We have ENORMOUS amounts of corruption and bribery evidence to sift through first.
yo7ktoqe1h6c1.jpeg

why didnt Trump's FBI do it, if there was so much of it?

Forum List

Back