Saudi survey shows men blame women for rising cases of molestation

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
No wonder there is so much rape in the Muslim world. the men just blame is on the women.

Saudi survey shows men blame women for rising cases of molestation
Survey conducted by Riyadh-based King Abdul Aziz Centre for National Dialogue
By
Staff
Published Monday, January 06, 2014

Saudi men believe women are to blame for the rising cases involving molestation of females on the grounds they are seduced by women’s excessive make up.

The findings were included in a survey conducted by the Riyadh-based King Abdul Aziz Centre for National Dialogue and involved 992 males and females.

Continue reading at:

Saudi survey shows men blame women for rising cases of molestation - Emirates 24/7

men want to be innocent of everything. always find some else to blame

now, now, aris------be not bitter........they cannot help it-----
their brains never fully mature-----<<< testosterone

in animals, remove the balls regain the brains.
horses, bulls, sheep, dogs... 15 minutes, not difficult to do.

Taking responsibility for their actions and controlling themselves is something they need to learn.

Taking responsibility for their actions and controlling themselves is something they need to learn.

I AM DAMNED IMPRESSED------you know how to "geld" ?----now tell me the truth---
what do you do with the uhm ---surgically excised tissues?? do not be shy---
I NEED RECIPES

I NEED RECIPES

Horses, the three inch slice will heal on it's own. Bulls you crush so there is not surgery. Dogs you put in stitches.
eunuchs have various levels from partial to full. I've seen the results but not the procedure, but have a fair idea what is involved, at least in the middle east. Also seen it used as torture and humiliation, in vulgar ways.

I NEED RECIPES

Well, IRosie, you have to go to some Middle East market and observe the lamb or sheep testicles sold in the meat department. You can ask one of the women buying them how she cooks them. In fact, I happened to mention this to one of the Armenian brothers (with roots in Turkey) who own a sub shop around here, and he told me his mother makes such delicious ones. Years ago when I introduced this particular Middle East market to a friend who was originally from Iraq, she was the one who told me what they were. I had no idea. By the way, let us wish our Armenian friends and acquaintances plus all the other Orthodox Christians a Merry Christmas since they celebrate it this week.

Remaining Armenians pray for peace at Christmas in Damascus | Reuters

I NEED RECIPES

Well, IRosie, you have to go to some Middle East market and observe the lamb or sheep testicles sold in the meat department. You can ask one of the women buying them how she cooks them. In fact, I happened to mention this to one of the Armenian brothers (with roots in Turkey) who own a sub shop around here, and he told me his mother makes such delicious ones. Years ago when I introduced this particular Middle East market to a friend who was originally from Iraq, she was the one who told me what they were. I had no idea. By the way, let us wish our Armenian friends and acquaintances plus all the other Orthodox Christians a Merry Christmas since they celebrate it this week.

Stuffed with rice, oh so good. Usually the elder or guest get first choice of these parts

I NEED RECIPES

Stuffed with rice, oh so good. Usually the elder or guest get first choice of these parts

In El Paso they serve testicles dusted in Masa flour.. salt and pepper and fry them. I had to drink three beers before I tried them.. but they weren't bad.. sort of fluffy and light.

I NEED RECIPES

Aris, I am sure you are a wonderful cook, but I don't think I could eat that if I knew what it was. It's like when I used to see a cow's tongue in a deli counter. Someone would have to be quiet about what these things are; and if I questioned them, tell me is is just part of an animal.

Typical self-excusing misogynistic Muslim nonsensical prattle...

Can't keep your pecker in your pocket?

Blame the woman.

Friggin' Neanderthals.

Last edited:
Yea, lets point fingers at rape in the middle east.

Yet, a woman is raped somewhere in the U.S. every minute of every hour 24/7/365

In fact, FBI statistics say 1 out of every 7 American women will experience an incident of rape in her life.

Now back to our regularly scheduled muslim hate fest. .... :doubt:

Last edited:

In fact, FBI statistics say 1 out of every 7 American women will experience an incident of rape in her life. .... :doubt:

Who's the culprit in America? The woman or the man?

In fact, FBI statistics say 1 out of every 7 American women will experience an incident of rape in her life. .... :doubt:

Who's the culprit in America? The woman or the man?

I would really like to hear what Sunni Man says about that. I doubt very much, even though Sunni Man is bringing up rape in America, that he would tell us about the rapes all over Europe committed by Muslim man. Norway and Swedem are two of the contries where this is happening.

The Muslim Rape Epidemic in Oslo Norway (Video) | sharia unveiled

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/muslim_rape_wave_in_sweden/

Why don't we just concede to the Muslims here that there are also a great many rapes that occur in The West - including the US, the EU, etc.

What sets us apart from Saudi Arabia and the like, however, as a society, are the results of this survey.

Indicative as it is of a primitive mindset.

You will not find any Western culture which holds that rape is the woman's fault - certainly not for something so trivial as applied cosmetics.

That kind of Neanderthal mindset is long-gone in The West, and it is yet another measure of the backwardness of Islam-at-large - as represented by the men of Saudi Arabia - Islam's Spiritual Capital - that they believe - on the street - that rape can be a woman's fault, simply attributable to cosmetics.

Somehow, I have the sick vision of legions of horny hairy little buggers, getting all excited over something as innocuous as eye-shade or eye-liner or lipstick.

Sounds like a bad case of premature emasculation.

Something suitable for the Wankervision Channel, I'm sure.
75_75.gif

Why don't we just concede to the Muslims here that there are also a great many rapes that occur in The West - including the US, the EU, etc.

What sets us apart from Saudi Arabia and the like, however, as a society, are the results of this survey.

You will not find any Western culture which holds that rape is the woman's fault - certainly not for something so trivial as applied cosmetics.

That kind of Neanderthal mindset is long-gone in The West, and it is yet another measure of the backwardness of Islam-at-large - as represented by the men of Saudi Arabia - Islam's Spiritual Capital - that they believe - on the street - that rape can be a woman's fault, simply attributable to cosmetics.

Somehow, I have the sick vision of legions of horny hairy little buggers, getting all excited over something as innocuous as eye-shade or eye-liner or lipstick.

75_75.gif

The west does not give moral permission or encourages men to rape women today.
Rape is a crime, one that many have suggested carry the death penalty, and that seems even among other convicts to be immoral.
Apart of abuse of jews, the permission of women to be sex object of syrian fighters and now to give fighters permission to rape goes beyond any other conflict in the middle east. This is not just about taking slaves or concubines as part of your household this is using women to abuse and dispose of or having women service men to become carriers of the next generation of fighters in twenty years.
These are among muslims, respected leaders giving this blessing not just propaganda. These men are on video or audio tape giving these commands and before their followers.
Definitely a new form of terror, but this not about non-muslims but the abuse of muslim women. Terrorizing their own kind.
Does not give them high marks among the kafir as models of morality, peace or tolerance.

I used to think I had seen the best and worst of Islam, but this is truly a news chapter.

75_75.gif

The west does not give moral permission or encourages men to rape women today.
Rape is a crime, one that many have suggested carry the death penalty, and that seems even among other convicts to be immoral.
Apart of abuse of jews, the permission of women to be sex object of syrian fighters and now to give fighters permission to rape goes beyond any other conflict in the middle east. This is not just about taking slaves or concubines as part of your household this is using women to abuse and dispose of or having women service men to become carriers of the next generation of fighters in twenty years.
These are among muslims, respected leaders giving this blessing not just propaganda. These men are on video or audio tape giving these commands and before their followers.
Definitely a new form of terror, but this not about non-muslims but the abuse of muslim women. Terrorizing their own kind.
Does not give them high marks among the kafir as models of morality, peace or tolerance.

I used to think I had seen the best and worst of Islam, but this is truly a news chapter.

will wonders never cease. Considering the great value muslims attribute
to VIRGINITY----I am really amazed at this-----what seems to me ----new
developement in depravity------is the VOLUNTEER sex service thing
really true? As to the rape of muslim women----it WAS made legal in
1971----by west pakistani clerics. The west pakistani army was encouraged
to rape east pakistani girls -----it was made kosher by an edict of TAKFIR on
the whole population

Forum List

Back