Saudi FM: No Normalization with Israel Until a Two-State Solution.

Millions of Palestinians were forced into refugee camps by the 1948 war, and Israel illegally would not allow them to return. There are Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and of course Gaza and the West Bank.

There are Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and of course Gaza and the West Bank.

How many of these palestinian muslim refugees in Lebanon, in Jordan, in Syria, in Egypt, in Gaza and in the West Bank?

No one called themselves Palestinians before the Mandate for Palestine. It covered Jews, Arabs, Druze, Samaritans and all others who lived in the area around 1920.
ALL were Palestinians then because of the Mandate which issued passports to those who wanted to travel.

Yes, the Palestinian Jews are the ONLY indigenous people of that land.

When Arabs renounce Arabia as their indigenous land, well.....it will not matter. It is still their indigenous land, Jordanians, Palestinians, Gaza, the PA. All from Arabia.

You go ahead and stay ignorant about Judaism. It is none of your business anyway.

Jews do not need feverish ed Jew hater to tell Jews who they are and what they need.

Totally wrong.
Palestine is a REGION that has always existed and been recognized, going back to ancient Egyptians, and later by Greeks, Romans etc.

There has never been a Samaria, Judea, or Israel since 70 AD, and the Jewish population of Palestine has only been about 5% of the population.

The indigenous people of Palestine are the Canaanites, Akkadians, Nabatians, Urites, Amorites, Chaldeans, Philistines, Phoenicians, etc.

The Hebrew tribes did invade and take over around 1000 BC, but were defeated and driven out several times, by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, etc. So Hebrew then can NOT be called native to the areas.
They are native to the Sinai Desert, where they came from before going to Egypt.
They did not rule anywhere, after about 750 BC.
The Romans temporarily created a fake Israel, but King Herod was a Roman Edomite who converted, and was not really Jewish.

Arabs did NOT come from Arabia.
They came from Africa, like all human beings.
And Palestine was their home long before some continued on to Arabia.

I am Jewish and know all about Judaism because I read.
You are totally ignorant because you do NOT read.

When the Muslims take the land, it is legal.

When the Jews take the land, it is illegal.

Got it.

The Moslems did not "take" any land.
It is ancient ancestral land.
The Jews left between 70 AD and 175 AD, due to Roman persecution after the 2 failed Jewish rebellions.

Totally wrong.
Palestine is a REGION that has always existed and been recognized, going back to ancient Egyptians, and later by Greeks, Romans etc.

There has never been a Samaria, Judea, or Israel since 70 AD, and the Jewish population of Palestine has only been about 5% of the population.

The indigenous people of Palestine are the Canaanites, Akkadians, Nabatians, Urites, Amorites, Chaldeans, Philistines, Phoenicians, etc.

The Hebrew tribes did invade and take over around 1000 BC, but were defeated and driven out several times, by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, etc. So Hebrew then can NOT be called native to the areas.
They are native to the Sinai Desert, where they came from before going to Egypt.
They did not rule anywhere, after about 750 BC.
The Romans temporarily created a fake Israel, but King Herod was a Roman Edomite who converted, and was not really Jewish.

Arabs did NOT come from Arabia.
They came from Africa, like all human beings.
And Palestine was their home long before some continued on to Arabia.

I am Jewish and know all about Judaism because I read.
You are totally ignorant because you do NOT read.
Do not say totally wrong unless you have it right.

I would like that source on Jordan I asked of you.

You are not Jewish and never will be. We established that a long time ago.

Do you have the source to all of this rewriting of history? Or are you going to keep it a secret all to yourself?

The Moslems did not "take" any land.
It is ancient ancestral land.
The Jews left between 70 AD and 175 AD, due to Roman persecution after the 2 failed Jewish rebellions.
Source.

It amazes me, not, how you write and write with no sources at all and then think one simply has to take your word for it.

Show the evidence to all of these allegations.

No evidence? No source?

Not history.

There are Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and of course Gaza and the West Bank.

How many of these palestinian muslim refugees in Lebanon, in Jordan, in Syria, in Egypt, in Gaza and in the West Bank?

The real question is if there are any real Jews in Israel?
For example, Netanyahu comes from ancestors in Warsaw, and he admits he is an atheist.
Jews all know that they are supposed to be in atonement for the sin arrogance and pride, and wait for the coming of the Messiah, before attempting to look for Zion.
So then is Netanyahu really Jewish?
I don't think so.

Do not say totally wrong unless you have it right.

I would like that source on Jordan I asked of you.

You are not Jewish and never will be. We established that a long time ago.

Do you have the source to all of this rewriting of history? Or are you going to keep it a secret all to yourself?

Be more specific in what you request please?
We covered lots of ground.
But here is the history of Jordan, proving it always existed.
Its true the Hashemites are traditionally from further south, but they were requested and desired by the locals.

For example, Netanyahu comes from ancestors in Warsaw, and he admits he is an atheist.
Jews all know that they are supposed to be in atonement for the sin arrogance and pride, and wait for the coming of the Messiah, before attempting to look for Zion.
I don't think so.

No, that wasn't my question.

Let's prove your 13 million claim.

Source.

It amazes me, not, how you write and write with no sources at all and then think one simply has to take your word for it.

Show the evidence to all of these allegations.

No evidence? No source?

Not history.

I have read most of the available books on the Mideast, so can easily recite from memory.
But I can also easily point you to any url or quote you want.
Just ask.

A good way to get a fairly recent overview is to look up Lawrence of Arabia.
He was pivotal during the change over from the Ottoman Empire to the British and French, and wrote enough to give a good history of what happened.
The Arabs fought along with and under Lawrence of Arabia, so earned their independence.
Jews did not, mostly because there hardly were any Jews in the Mideast, so they earned nothing.

I don't think so.
You are a religious zealot. A Christian, or an Atheist, definitely NOT a Jew.

Your arrogance at telling Jews their history and what Judaism is, is beyond not Jewish.

And how do you think Netanyahu's ancestors got to Russia? When? From Where?

Are you trying to make people believe that Jews never went anywhere before they were
kicked out by the Romans? That there were no Jewish tribes, families, individuals who migrated from Israel, living all over the known world by the time the Romans invaded?

You want to fit the Jews into one tiny box. That box is not the history of Judaism or of Jews at anytime in their history.

Mind your life. Mind your ancestors. Mind your history, only. You are lousy at your endless attempts to destroy all Jews and Israel because of your religious background.

Mind your business.

Neither Israel nor any Jew on the planet is your business.

I have read most of the available books on the Mideast, so can easily recite from memory.
Just ask.

He was pivotal during the change over from the Ottoman Empire to the British and French, and wrote enough to give a good history of what happened.
The Arabs fought along with and under Lawrence of Arabia, so earned their independence.
Jews did not, mostly because there hardly were any Jews in the Mideast, so they earned nothing.

They sound awesome!

But how many palestinians fought along side Lawrence? Was it a dozen? Two dozen?

No, that wasn't my question.

Let's prove your 13 million claim.

{...
The global Palestinian population is estimated at around thirteen million. There are big Palestinian communities in some countries of the Americas – half a million in Chile, over 250,000 in the United States, 250,000 in Honduras, and 200,000 in Guatamala – but most Palestinians live in countries in the Middle East.

Nearly two million live in Israel, around the same number in the Gaza Strip, and nearly three million in the West Bank.

Some three million live in Jordan, 300,000 or more in Lebanon, over 50,000 in Egypt and, despite a large-scale exodus because of the ongoing military conflict, around 400,000 to 450,000 in Syria.
There are also substantial Palestinian communities in Saudi Arabia (over 250,000), Qatar (100,000) and Kuwait (80,000 – down from around 400,000 prior to the first Iraq War).
Out of the global Palestinian population of thirteen million, around nine million are classed as displaced.

Most displaced Palestinians (6.7 million) are descendants of the 700,000 or more Palestinians who fled or were expelled from Israel in the 1948 war. Those 700,000 were nearly two thirds of the pre-war Palestinian population of what became Israel.

Another 1.25 million displaced Palestinians are Palestinians (and their descendants) displaced as a result of the 1967 war. Some 350 to 400,000 Palestinians were forcibly displaced at the time, and a further 60,000 who were outside the area during the conflict were prevented from returning.

A further 350,000 Palestinians are internally displaced in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

5.7 million Palestinians are registered as “Palestine Refugees” with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
...}

Be more specific in what you request please?
We covered lots of ground.
But here is the history of Jordan, proving it always existed.
Its true the Hashemites are traditionally from further south, but they were requested and desired by the locals.
Jordan as a country always existed?
Show me an invader which mentioned Jordan as a country in their reports, travels, etc.

The Hashemites are bums who were thrown out of Arabia by the Saudis circa early 1900s.

See how much you know?

May I have the sources I asked for?

Just ask.

I do not want your memory. I want your sources where you got these "facts" you are trying to pass for history.

It was the Bedouins, not the Arabs, Lawrence of Arabia helped.

Lawrence of Arabia was not Prime Minister of England and did not help them earn their "Independence" . Your point is basically nonsense.

You are a religious zealot. A Christian, or an Atheist, definitely NOT a Jew.

Your arrogance at telling Jews their history and what Judaism is, is beyond not Jewish.

And how do you think Netanyahu's ancestors got to Russia? When? From Where?

Are you trying to make people believe that Jews never went anywhere before they were
kicked out by the Romans? That there were no Jewish tribes, families, individuals who migrated from Israel, living all over the known world by the time the Romans invaded?

You want to fit the Jews into one tiny box. That box is not the history of Judaism or of Jews at anytime in their history.

Mind your life. Mind your ancestors. Mind your history, only. You are lousy at your endless attempts to destroy all Jews and Israel because of your religious background.

Mind your business.

Neither Israel nor any Jew on the planet is your business.

You can be as ignorant as you want.
All I have to do in order to be Jewish is have a Jewish mother, which I do.
It is you who are uninformed.
In 132 AD, the failure of the 2nd Jewish rebellion against Rome caused Jews to be exiled from Israel, Judea, and Samaria.
Jews had to choose between 3 possible choices.
There was no God.
Jews were not the Chosen People.
Or God was punishing Jews.
They picked the third one.
Which was the diaspora, for Jews to leave the Mideast and spread out.
How can you be Jewish and not know this?

And by the way, Netanyahu's ancestors were not from Russia.
They were from Warsaw, which is Poland.
And Polish Jews came by way of Scythia, through what is now the Ukraine.
Likely Khazars who converted around 800 AD.

When the Romans invaded Palestine, there were no Jewish nations.

You can be as ignorant as you want.
All I have to do in order to be Jewish is have a Jewish mother, which I do.
It is you who are uninformed.
In 132 AD, the failure of the 2nd Jewish rebellion against Rome caused Jews to be exiled from Israel, Judea, and Samaria.
Jews had to choose between 3 possible choices.
There was no God.
Jews were not the Chosen People.
Or God was punishing Jews.
They picked the third one.
Which was the diaspora, for Jews to leave the Mideast and spread out.
How can you be Jewish and not know this?

And by the way, Netanyahu's ancestors were not from Russia.
They were from Warsaw, which is Poland.
And Polish Jews came by way of Scythia, through what is now the Ukraine.
Likely Khazars who converted around 800 AD.

When the Romans invaded Palestine, there were no Jewish nations.
There is no way of proving that your mother is Jewish just because you say so.

What church, or any other place did you learn all of these things Jewish?
It was definitely not at a Synagogue and not from Jewish history books.

Russia, Poland, Sweden, France, England, Portugal, Spain.

How did any Jew end up in those places? How did they manage to keep their chromosomes to say that they were from ancient Canaan? What a mystery.

How odd. The Romans could have sworn the the population of their Province of Judea was inhabited by the Jewish Nation. How odd, that again, you have chosen to rewrite the history of the world.

You have beyond proven your powers to rewrite History for the sole intent of attempting to destroy, not only Israel, but all the Jews, period.

Sad. Beyond sad.

But totally worthless in the real world, which is where you should try to get back to.

Jordan as a country always existed?
Show me an invader which mentioned Jordan as a country in their reports, travels, etc.

The Hashemites are bums who were thrown out of Arabia by the Saudis circa early 1900s.

See how much you know?

May I have the sources I asked for?

You have not asked for any source yet at all.
Not one.

You have not asked for any source yet at all.
Not one.
You lie, and you lie.
Even about me asking you twice for the source I asked for to begin with.

You lie when it suits you. You hide when it suits you.

Lie and hide your life away.

{...
The global Palestinian population is estimated at around thirteen million. There are big Palestinian communities in some countries of the Americas – half a million in Chile, over 250,000 in the United States, 250,000 in Honduras, and 200,000 in Guatamala – but most Palestinians live in countries in the Middle East.

Nearly two million live in Israel, around the same number in the Gaza Strip, and nearly three million in the West Bank.

Some three million live in Jordan, 300,000 or more in Lebanon, over 50,000 in Egypt and, despite a large-scale exodus because of the ongoing military conflict, around 400,000 to 450,000 in Syria.
There are also substantial Palestinian communities in Saudi Arabia (over 250,000), Qatar (100,000) and Kuwait (80,000 – down from around 400,000 prior to the first Iraq War).
Out of the global Palestinian population of thirteen million, around nine million are classed as displaced.

Most displaced Palestinians (6.7 million) are descendants of the 700,000 or more Palestinians who fled or were expelled from Israel in the 1948 war. Those 700,000 were nearly two thirds of the pre-war Palestinian population of what became Israel.

Another 1.25 million displaced Palestinians are Palestinians (and their descendants) displaced as a result of the 1967 war. Some 350 to 400,000 Palestinians were forcibly displaced at the time, and a further 60,000 who were outside the area during the conflict were prevented from returning.

A further 350,000 Palestinians are internally displaced in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

5.7 million Palestinians are registered as “Palestine Refugees” with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
...}
The global Palestinian population is estimated at around thirteen million.

Global?

You said there were 13 million in Israel/Palestine.

Nearly two million live in Israel, around the same number in the Gaza Strip, and nearly three million in the West Bank

Fewer than 7 million is much fewer than 13 million.

Some three million live in Jordan

Why would you count the ones with their own country as Israel/Palestine?

Forum List

Back