Saudi Arabia considering pricing oil in YUAN instead of DOLLAR

Only if you're an obedient dog like you.

As an American citizen, it's not only my right to be critical of the government, but it's also my duty to do it when I see them fucking up.

But you go be a good, little obedient poodle and just do what you're told and repeat what you hear your liberal heroes say.

Goo' boy...

I'm far more critical of those who failed to get us out. Seems you are particular in your condemnation of the government.

Welp, it's all over for America now. Thoughts?

• You can thank Biden's "war" on Russia hijacking the world banking system as a weapon for causing this!

• If Biden collapses the USD now as the world trading standard, we can thank all the idiot scum who rigged the 2020 election to put Biden in.

• If the USD collapses out of this, on top of all the damage already inflicted by Biden, we will have all the Never-Trumpers to thank for it!

Saudi and Chinese officials are in talks to price some of the Gulf nation’s oil sales in yuan rather than dollars or euros, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The two nations have intermittently discussed the matter for six years, but talks have reportedly stepped up in 2022, with Riyadh disgruntled over the United States' nuclear negotiations with Iran and its lack of backing for Saudi Arabia's military operation in neighboring Yemen.

Nearly 80 percent of global oil sales are priced in dollars, and since the mid-1970s the Saudis have exclusively used the dollar for oil trading as part of a security agreement with the U.S. government, according to the Journal.

Welp, it's all over for America now. Thoughts?
The Hill is a poor source.

Forum List

Back