Saudi Arabia considering pricing oil in YUAN instead of DOLLAR

I thought to myself how that was Trump that at least set that into motion

Being a good, obedient, non-thinking lib, of course you did.

But did you, for even a single nanosecond, consider the fact that something set into motion by Trump could've been stopped by Biden?

No, of course you didn't...

I am old enough to remember when the phrase "reportedly" was said to be the sign of fake news.

Now those same people treat it like it came from Moses himself.

Partisanship sucks....reason number 1245
When Bretton Woods was enacted after WW 2, the United States dollar became the world's reserve currency. 95% of the world currency use it as the middle man so to speak. It is now about 55% from what I have read. We broke away from Bretton Woods guarantee of using gold as a substitute for dollars in 1971 because we did not have the gold to pay people off on their investments if they wanted it. So a relationship with oil was instituted with the dollar and the currencies of the world became a basket with them adjusting daily. Saudi Arabia became our symbiotic partner. These reductions in the reserve status are death by a thousand cuts. We have had so many advantages and we whittle them away. These current domestic issues are part of the whole globalist doctrine. I tell you...tens of millions will die pretty quickly or live a new reality with a reduction of benefits forced on us by necessity. And that is just the start. This last few years with the government become Genghis Kahn like and the last year with the realities of declining nation not unlike the last empire Britain is pretty sad. We can change the course but some pain will be had and the architects of hate will promote their shit. We see it every day.

Dipshit says huh, look at post #5
YUAN is not an "open" market trade currency. CCP can control YUAN value. That is an odd move. CCP has many tools that can bypass sanctions to use USD as an exchange medium. Maybe it is the same reason in your post#5, the SWIFT ban. Then, Saudi is really mad now.

When Bretton Woods was enacted after WW 2, the United States dollar became the world's reserve currency. 95% of the world currency use it as the middle man so to speak. It is now about 55% from what I have read. We broke away from Bretton Woods guarantee of using gold as a substitute for dollars in 1971 because we did not have the gold to pay people off on their investments if they wanted it. So a relationship with oil was instituted with the dollar and the currencies of the world became a basket with them adjusting daily. Saudi Arabia became our symbiotic partner. These reductions in the reserve status are death by a thousand cuts. We have had so many advantages and we whittle them away. These current domestic issues are part of the whole globalist doctrine. I tell you...tens of millions will die pretty quickly or live a new reality with a reduction of benefits forced on us by necessity. And that is just the start. This last few years with the government become Genghis Kahn like and the last year with the realities of declining nation not unlike the last empire Britain is pretty sad. We can change the course but some pain will be had and the architects of hate will promote their shit. We see it every day.

:cheers2:

you have the best drunk post!

YUAN is not an "open" market trade currency. CCP can control YUAN value. That is an odd move. CCP has many tools that can bypass sanctions to use USD as an exchange medium. Maybe it is the same reason in your post#5, the SWIFT ban. Then, Saudi is really mad now.
Countries have tried for many years to break the benchmarks of the dollar and sterling pound.

'The Great Reset'

It's still the same. We go through exchange rates for them or they go through exchange rates for us. Money still comes out the same.

The more subtle story though is America now no longer matters enough for them to us dollars. It's a small sign we're losing influence and consideration of other countries.
That's because of decades of huge trade deficits. It happened to Great Britain when they lost markets to their 'free trade' insanity and turned to finance over production and trade, which the U.S. is repeating. This started with Carter and Reagan and the MFN status they granted Red China and opened up a huge slave labor racketeering scheme for Wall Street to exploit.

who controlled both sides of Congress during the first 2 years of the Trump admin?

How much did the deficit rise in those two years?

Trump never controlled both sides, he was forced into acquiescing in hopes of getting items on His agenda through.......while democrats spent three years trying to overturn His election.

'Never let Him have a win'

Trump never controlled both sides, he was forced into acquiescing in hopes of getting items on His agenda through.......while democrats spent three years trying to overturn His election.

'Never let Him have a win'

The GOP controlled both sides of Congress during Trump's first two years.

I have to admit, I have gotten a kick out of the "But Beck said so" post on here....as if Glen Beck is some voice of reason and logic!

I have to admit, I have gotten a kick out of the "But Beck said so" post on here....as if Glen Beck is some voice of reason and logic!

He caused some big time stress under Obama with facts and so on regarding Obama's agenda. Ended up with the left rapidly scrubbing things from the internet.

He caused some big time stress under Obama with facts and so on regarding Obama's agenda. Ended up with the left rapidly scrubbing things from the internet.

I listened to Beck back in the early 2000s when I was on recruiting duty and putting in a ton of windshield time. He was pretty normal back then, he has since then gone totally off the wall in efforts to garner ratings

Forum List

Back