Satisfaction with country higher than any point during Obama presidency: Poll

View attachment 199975
The wages are not higher .

Obama saved us from a Great Depression . Trump is riding his wave.

How can Trump be riding Obama's wave when it was Bush's fault for 8 years?

Here’s a nice graph for you. Notice the trend that started about 2011???

Oh I forget . THOSE stats were lies that suddenly become truths when Trump is elected.

Funny how your own graph shows how badly Obama did with job creation right up until he lost the 2010 midterms and then once the Private Sector had some confidence that Barry, Harry and Nancy couldn't pass things like Cap & Trade legislation they took money that had been on the sidelines and started to invest some of it!
Why do you keep lying like that, lying con tool?

I already showed you, the private sector turned around in February, 2010 and has posted gains every single month since then.

Despite your mind-numbingly ignorant claim that the GOP took control of the Congress in 2010, they actually only took control of the House in 2011, 11 months after the private sector started posting gains...

Gee, what happened in 2010 that could have spurred the Private Sector to start investing? Was it an overwhelming Democratic victory in the mid terms? Ah...not so much! It was the biggest swing from one party to another in modern election history! THAT is what brought Private Sector investment off the sidelines! The GOP "shellacking" the Democrats and taking back control of the House! That was the tipping point...the place when jobs started to slowly but surely be created in States now run by Republicans! What you forget to mention, Sparky is that it wasn't just a huge GOP sweep in the national races but they took over unprecedented numbers of Governor's seats and State legislature seats. THAT'S what got the economy growing again.
The mid terms had nothing to do with the private sector growing jobs. That's been shown to you as the election was in November, 9 months after the private sector began its streak and 2 months before the GOP to control of the House.

The Real Obama Stimulus

Try again, Sparky...when you break down the Obama Stimulus and actually look at where the money went...it quickly becomes apparent WHY they didn't create many jobs! That money was a giant slush fund for Barry, Harry and Nancy to reward their political supporters.
LOL

Your gop.com source is either a satire site like the Onion or it’s lying like you. It’s a fact that much of the stimulus camd in the form of tax benefits yet your gop.com link says nothing about that.

What part of that source do you want to take issue with, Faun?
I just told you. Are you hard of reading, lying con tool?

More than 1/3rd of ARRA went to tax benefits. Nothing in your link mentions that.

Tax benefits are the only thing they got right because THEY didn't control the money! My link simply points out how they managed to spend all of those OTHER billions of dollars and not create jobs!

No wonder the MSM is unhinged with the latest immigration border media campaign...

Satisfaction with country higher than any point during Obama presidency: Poll

More Americans are satisfied with the country’s direction than at any point during the Obama presidency, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

The survey found that 38 percent of the population is content with the way things are going — the highest rate since 39 percent of the country reported they were satisfied in September of 2005.

The satisfaction rate, which Gallup began tracking in 1979, is also back in line with the historical average of 37 percent.

And it’s the first time since 2005 that Gallup has recorded consecutive months with satisfaction above 35 percent. Last month, 37 percent of the country said they were content with the way things are going.

One’s satisfaction with the country largely depends on one’s political party, the poll found.
Washington Times? #fakenews

Mehh. The public's satisfaction is only Obama's policies coming to fruition.

Some people actually believe that, you know. :lmao:
Obama came into a righwting conservative shipwreck, and Trump walked onto a steady ship of state (thank you Mr Obama).

The Real Obama Stimulus

Try again, Sparky...when you break down the Obama Stimulus and actually look at where the money went...it quickly becomes apparent WHY they didn't create many jobs! That money was a giant slush fund for Barry, Harry and Nancy to reward their political supporters.
LOL

Your gop.com source is either a satire site like the Onion or it’s lying like you. It’s a fact that much of the stimulus camd in the form of tax benefits yet your gop.com link says nothing about that.

More than 1/3rd of ARRA went to tax benefits. Nothing in your link mentions that.

Tax benefits are the only thing they got right because THEY didn't control the money! My link simply points out how they managed to spend all of those OTHER billions of dollars and not create jobs!
Your site didn't mention the tax benefits. That's how biased your site is. Like you, actually.

Obama came into a righwting conservative shipwreck, and Trump walked onto a steady ship of state (thank you Mr Obama).

I'll ask you the same question I've asked, Faun, JB! Maybe you can answer it for me! What economic policies of Barack Obama is it that "steadied" the Ship of State?

I'll ask you the same question I've asked, Faun, JB! Maybe you can answer it for me! What economic policies of Barack Obama is it that "steadied" the Ship of State?
Wut??

You said policies don't matter. Now they do again?

The Real Obama Stimulus

LOL

Your site didn't mention the tax benefits. That's how biased your site is. Like you, actually.

The tax benefits weren't the problem! How they spent the REST of the money was the problem! It's why they had to come up with that ridiculous statistic "Jobs Created or Saved"! If they hadn't used that and had to explain how few jobs they managed to create spending all of those billions of dollars they would have lost even more seats in the House and Senate than they did!

Wut??

When did I ever say policies don't matter? They matter with Trump...they mattered with Barry!

Please, step out of the hive

Obama’s Economic Record: An Assessment

quotes: The scale of the financial panic of 2008 and the extent of the job losses that occurred in the first months of 2009 should never be forgotten. By “a number of macroeconomic measures—including household wealth, employment and trade flows—the first year of the Great Recession in the United States saw declines that were as large or larger than at the outset of the Great Depression in 1929-30,”

The Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Hank Paulson, President Bush’s Treasury Secretary, all played key roles in quelling the panic. But the Obama Administration finished the job, continuing the crisis measures that had been introduced, pushing through the rescue of the auto industry that Paulson had set in motion, and carrying out a set of stress tests that restored confidence in the big banks. The new Administration also boosted the over-all level of demand in the economy with an eight-hundred-and-forty-billion-dollar stimulus package, which featured temporary tax cuts and more federal spending. By the second half of 2009, the gross domestic product was growing again. By October, 2009, the unemployment rate had peaked, at ten per cent. If other policy decisions had been made, things could have been very different, and much worse.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

The tax benefits weren't the problem! How they spent the REST of the money was the problem! It's why they had to come up with that ridiculous statistic "Jobs Created or Saved"! If they hadn't used that and had to explain how few jobs they managed to create spending all of those billions of dollars they would have lost even more seats in the House and Senate than they did!
You cherry pick around the edges, That would have been cute maybe 6 years ago

LOL

I didn't say the tax were or were not the problem. I said the tax benefits were more than a third of the total package. The remainder came to little over half a trillion dollars.

You lied (again) when you falsely claimed Obama spent nearly a trillion dollars on ARRA.

And you lie about the "jobs created or saved" quote being their way of explaining the jobs created and saved since they used that term before ever passing ARRA and before ever knowing how many jobs would be created or saved.

Wut??

When did I ever say policies don't matter? They matter with Trump...they mattered with Barry!
When you claimed the economy got better after Trump was elected, even before he took office and passed any policy.

quotes: The scale of the financial panic of 2008 and the extent of the job losses that occurred in the first months of 2009 should never be forgotten. By “a number of macroeconomic measures—including household wealth, employment and trade flows—the first year of the Great Recession in the United States saw declines that were as large or larger than at the outset of the Great Depression in 1929-30,”

The Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Hank Paulson, President Bush’s Treasury Secretary, all played key roles in quelling the panic. But the Obama Administration finished the job, continuing the crisis measures that had been introduced, pushing through the rescue of the auto industry that Paulson had set in motion, and carrying out a set of stress tests that restored confidence in the big banks. The new Administration also boosted the over-all level of demand in the economy with an eight-hundred-and-forty-billion-dollar stimulus package, which featured temporary tax cuts and more federal spending. By the second half of 2009, the gross domestic product was growing again. By October, 2009, the unemployment rate had peaked, at ten per cent. If other policy decisions had been made, things could have been very different, and much worse.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

Well now...let's dissect your little "assessment"...shall we?

I agree with the first sentence because TARP under Bush played a HUGE role in quelling the panic! Not only did it prop up the financial institutions...it was done in such a way that we not only were repaid every dime that we loaned out but were paid interest on those loans as well! Contrast that with how Obama used TARP funds. The money that we gave to the auto industry we not only didn't receive interest on...we didn't get back billions that we gave them!

Now let's take a look at the 840 billion dollar stimulus package! Other than the tax cuts...you progressives managed to spend a whole lot of money and create so few new jobs that they had to hide how bad it was behind "Jobs Created or Saved" which is a totally made up number!

The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...and it would have been FAR worse if the Democrats hadn't gotten their asses handed to them in the 2010 mid terms!

Wut??

When you claimed the economy got better after Trump was elected, even before he took office and passed any policy.

That doesn't mean the economy wasn't reacting to policy, you buffoon! Businesses plan investment strategies long term. When they saw that it was going to be Trump who would be coming in and HIS policies that would be implemented instead of Hillary Clinton's they reacted.

I agree with the first sentence because TARP under Bush played a HUGE role in quelling the panic! Not only did it prop up the financial institutions...it was done in such a way that we not only were repaid every dime that we loaned out but were paid interest on those loans as well! Contrast that with how Obama used TARP funds. The money that we gave to the auto industry we not only didn't receive interest on...we didn't get back billions that we gave them!

Now let's take a look at the 840 billion dollar stimulus package! Other than the tax cuts...you progressives managed to spend a whole lot of money and create so few new jobs that they had to hide how bad it was behind "Jobs Created or Saved" which is a totally made up number!

The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...and it would have been FAR worse if the Democrats hadn't gotten their asses handed to them in the 2010 mid terms!
Dayam, ya lyin' con tool.... you never stop lying, do you? Ever.

As you've been shown, the term, "jobs created or saved," predates the implementation of ARRA. It was used before they passed it, so clearly, it wasn't used to hide jobs. It was part of their proposal before ARRA ever passed.

And here's what you call the worst recovery since the Great Depression...

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

You'll note (I hope), the rate of job growth has remained constant for the last 8 years and 3 months (99 months straight now) How could that be possible if it's the worst recovery since the Great Depression?

Dayam, ya lyin' con tool.... you never stop lying, do you? Ever.

As you've been shown, the term, "jobs created or saved," predates the implementation of ARRA. It was used before they passed it, so clearly, it wasn't used to hide jobs. It was part of their proposal before ARRA ever passed.

And here's what you call the worst recovery since the Great Depression...

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

You'll note (I hope), the rate of job growth has remained constant for the last 8 years and 3 months (99 months straight now) How could that be possible if it's the worst recovery since the Great Depression?

You know what's amazing, Faun! I think you actually BELIEVE that the Federal Government used "Jobs Saved" as a go to economic statistic before the debacle that the Obama Stimulus turned out to be! Let me guess...you'll trot out those two examples of someone in the Bush Administration's Department of Agriculture using that term as "proof" that the Obama White House wasn't hiding how bad job creation was from the stimulus when THEY used it?

The beauty of "Jobs Created or Saved" is that you could make that number any one that you wanted to because there was absolutely ZERO way to determine how many jobs were "saved"...which made the entire number BULLSHIT!

1) The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...

2) and it would have been FAR worse if the Democrats hadn't gotten their asses handed to them in the 2010 mid terms!

The truth is that Barack Obama oversaw a recovery from the worst recession since The Great Depression...

And to suggest if the Dems won in 2010 it would have been worse, I'd suggest you look at who was in charge before he worst recession since The Great Depression. One clue is, It was not the Dems

Forum List

Back