Satanism on the rise: Are your kids next?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
So with the whole "religious freedom" we have here in America, more and more people are identifying as Satanic. It is even being pushed in the schools. "Satan's Club" and the "Satanic Temple" are being accepted in our public schools.

satan-school-1024x685.jpg

Easy remedy.

Don't send your kids to public schools. Aside from the comic book nonsense, it will make them into idiots.

So, religious freedom is only supposed to work for Christians to push their theology on children, huh? Sucks when the very religious freedom that you fight for gets used to promote clubs you don't really believe in, doesn't it. Here's a thought. How about we just go back to religion - any religion - has no business being pushed in public schools. There's a thought...

So, religious freedom is only supposed to work for Christians to push their theology on children, huh? Sucks when the very religious freedom that you fight for gets used to promote clubs you don't really believe in, doesn't it. Here's a thought. How about we just go back to religion - any religion - has no business being pushed in public schools. There's a thought...
That would be pushing YOUR religion.

So with the whole "religious freedom" we have here in America, more and more people are identifying as Satanic. It is even being pushed in the schools. "Satan's Club" and the "Satanic Temple" are being accepted in our public schools.

Hey, don't worry about it. King TrumperyThinSkin has said he would like to end the First Amendment and, after all, that IS why you voted for him.

Please link to where a public school is "pushing" satanism. I mean, you DO know there's a huge difference between " being accepted" and "pushed". Right?

And remember, its christians who made up satan and there's nothing stops christians from "being accepted" in public schools.

Silly ding. Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair style, or clear is a color.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Hey, don't worry about it. King TrumperyThinSkin has said he would like to end the First Amendment and, after all, that IS why you voted for him.

Please link to where a public school is "pushing" satanism. I mean, you DO know there's a huge difference between " being accepted" and "pushed". Right?

And remember, its christians who made up satan and there's nothing stops christians from "being accepted" in public schools.
After all, wasn't that the very argument that the Christians used for their "after school Bible studies"? That, simply being allowed to happen on school property was not the same as being promoted/pushed on the kids by the local school districts?

Gotta hate it when your own arguments are being used to allow groups you don't like to do the exact same things that you forced everyone to let you do...

CNN allowing atheist commercials is concerning. Reagen asking for donations

-Geaux

Joke, right?

Nope- CNN has the ad on every hour.

Not good

-Geaux
Actually it's very good. I understand that religionists - particularly militant Christians - really hate the Freedom From Religion Foundation, however, those of us who want to see an end to our government being used to legitimise religious repression, and oppression rather like the organisation, and are quite happy to see the organisation finally gaining some much needed national attention.

Silly ding. Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair style, or clear is a color.

You could have fooled me.

That's not hard to do...

That's not hard to do...
That's probably because you are in a religious forum discussing your religion.

That's not hard to do...
Nope. In a Religion and Ethics forum, discussing the flaws with religion. I figure since you militant religionists get to spend all your energy trying to indoctrinate, and pretend that your religions only have positive qualities, it's only fair to have someone out there pointing out that they also have some negative qualities, too.

That's not hard to do...
Nope. In a Religion and Ethics forum, discussing the flaws with religion. I figure since you militant religionists get to spend all your energy trying to indoctrinate, and pretend that your religions only have positive qualities, it's only fair to have someone out there pointing out that they also have some negative qualities, too.
No. Your religion is the subordination of religion.

Forum List

Back