Satanism on the rise: Are your kids next?

Silly ding. Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair style, or clear is a color.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
You could have fooled me.
That's not hard to do...
That's probably because you are in a religious forum discussing your religion.
Nope. In a Religion and Ethics forum, discussing the flaws with religion. I figure since you militant religionists get to spend all your energy trying to indoctrinate, and pretend that your religions only have positive qualities, it's only fair to have someone out there pointing out that they also have some negative qualities, too.
No. Your religion is the subordination of religion.
There you go again, acting like clear is a color, again. Even if my goal was the subordination of all religion - which I categorically deny - the fact that you cannot tell the difference between a goal, and a religion, just makes you sound stupid.

Meanwhile the actual topic of this discussion is the right for Satanists to have after school clubs just as much as any other religous organisation. If you can't stay on topic, why don't you just crawl off into a corner, and go fuck yourself?

You could have fooled me.
That's not hard to do...
Nope. In a Religion and Ethics forum, discussing the flaws with religion. I figure since you militant religionists get to spend all your energy trying to indoctrinate, and pretend that your religions only have positive qualities, it's only fair to have someone out there pointing out that they also have some negative qualities, too.
There you go again, acting like clear is a color, again. Even if my goal was the subordination of all religion - which I categorically deny - the fact that you cannot tell the difference between a goal, and a religion, just makes you sound stupid.

Meanwhile the actual topic of this discussion is the right for Satanists to have after school clubs just as much as any other religous organisation. If you can't stay on topic, why don't you just crawl off into a corner, and go fuck yourself?
Your goal is the subordination of religion. No if about it.

It is your fanatical behavior and dogma which elevates your beliefs to a religion. In fact, you attack rival religions because they are rivals to your religion.

That's not hard to do...

It is your fanatical behavior and dogma which elevates your beliefs to a religion. In fact, you attack rival religions because they are rivals to your religion.
Calling a denial of religion a religion does not make it a religion. It just makes you a moron. Continuing to hijack a discussion to spew your moronic ravings makes you a moronic dick. You area militaristic dick. Feel free to fuck off, since you have nothing intelligent to add to this conversation. Since you are on ignore, I have the advantage of not having to bother reading any more of your moronic ravings. You are dismissed.

So. Does anyone who is not a moronic militaristic religionist moron have anything to add to the actual topic of this discussion?

Calling a denial of religion a religion does not make it a religion. It just makes you a moron. Continuing to hijack a discussion to spew your moronic ravings makes you a moronic dick. You area militaristic dick. Feel free to fuck off, since you have nothing intelligent to add to this conversation. Since you are on ignore, I have the advantage of not having to bother reading any more of your moronic ravings. You are dismissed.

So. Does anyone who is not a moronic militaristic religionist moron have anything to add to the actual topic of this discussion?
Do you feel better now? Maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

CNN allowing atheist commercials is concerning. Reagen asking for donations

-Geaux

Joke, right?

Nope- CNN has the ad on every hour.

Not good

-Geaux

I know.

What's wrong with that?

Why do "christians" think their religion can't take people learning about atheism?

Your god is a real wimp.

And what is concerning is how anxious RWNJs are to gut the US Constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

3dbfad6efe6046288f144a1e5d5d9032-780x527.jpg
Satanic Temple seeks after-school Satan club in Mount Vernon
Originally published August 10, 2016 at 9:03 am Updated August 10, 2016 at 8:07 pm

This is from the Seattle Times...theres one also in Tacoma.
Gives you the warm fuzzys doesnt it.:cuckoo: ...just your average free thinkers or, extreme progressives without their human makeup on. lol

Forum List

Back