Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

Sarah Sanders to leave White House
By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019
Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

Where did the extra year come from?

It just seemed like 3 1/2 years.

All the crying media fed tds losers are drawn like flies to sh*t.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.
No she didn't. Your saying she did doesn't make it so, just makes you bias.

Left turds get excited....then vicious at the smallest things.

Sanders was ok...she was pretty good at handling the nitwit press
She was and is a lying, no good hypocrite just like you.
You would know all about hypocrisy. :auiqs.jpg:
Goes to intent, doesn't it?

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.
Consider this: She's a boldfaced liar!

I know that Trumpians willfully neglect their personal ethics defending Trump and his gang of grifters. Will those ethics re-emerge when they are long gone? How will you reconcile that ethical void?

With heaping, steaming mounds of hypocrisy I imagine.
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!
Any other contrivance to be willfully ignorant is impossible given the size of your brain pan.

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.

They are saying that Conway needs to leave because she has repeatedly violated parts of the Hatch Act. And, hate to tell you, but there are rules that need to be followed when you work in certain parts of the government. I know that a lot of my rights as a citizen were suspended when I joined the military, and I didn't get them back until I retired, most notably free speech and the right to peaceful protest.

From the link...........................

A statement from the Office of Special Counsel cited Conway's comments in television interviews and social media posts as violations of the Hatch Act, a 1939 law prohibiting executive branch employees from engaging in some political activities. The president, vice president and certain other senior officials are exempted.
/——/ Hatch Act...
EFC29CE0-02A3-4730-840A-7BF0203C2A27.jpeg

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.
No she didn't. Your saying she did doesn't make it so, just makes you bias.

Left turds get excited....then vicious at the smallest things.

Sanders was ok...she was pretty good at handling the nitwit press
She was and is a lying, no good hypocrite just like you.

You're annoying.

Let me help you out. Try posting without acting like a 12 year old bully at the playground. Bullies invariably end up getting their ass kicked. Exactly what you need ya tired old fck wit

They are saying that Conway needs to leave because she has repeatedly violated parts of the Hatch Act. And, hate to tell you, but there are rules that need to be followed when you work in certain parts of the government. I know that a lot of my rights as a citizen were suspended when I joined the military, and I didn't get them back until I retired, most notably free speech and the right to peaceful protest.

From the link...........................

A statement from the Office of Special Counsel cited Conway's comments in television interviews and social media posts as violations of the Hatch Act, a 1939 law prohibiting executive branch employees from engaging in some political activities. The president, vice president and certain other senior officials are exempted.
/——/ Hatch Act...
View attachment 265218

No, we don't have him this time. However...............Conway has violated the Hatch Act and needs to go.

Who is going to lie for him now ? Hannity ?

Good question. But another one would be what are the odds that his next press secretary comes from FOX News?
There probably won't be another one. No need for one when they don't do press conferences anymore.
Can't blame them seeing how gutless the lying media is.
You are a gullible, boot-licking sycophant who will defend your messiah no matter what he says or does. Pathetic.

No. Responsible adult's war on incompetence.
/—-/ Why do you hate outspoken women?
Outspoken women are fantastic. Liars, no matter their gender, d serve ridicule.
/—-/ Every woman who stands up to the LSM is a liar in your book.

No. Responsible adult's war on incompetence.
/—-/ Why do you hate outspoken women?
Outspoken women are fantastic. Liars, no matter their gender, d serve ridicule.
/—-/ Every woman who stands up to the LSM is a liar in your book.
I reject your assertion of a LSM as a product of propaganda intended to gin up cynicism and the disapproval of the press in its capacity in a freedom loving democratic republic.

Forum List

Back