Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

"She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!" - President Trump

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.
Consider this: She's a boldfaced liar!

I know that Trumpians willfully neglect their personal ethics defending Trump and his gang of grifters. Will those ethics re-emerge when they are long gone? How will you reconcile that ethical void?

With heaping, steaming mounds of hypocrisy I imagine.

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.
Consider this: She's a boldfaced liar!

I know that Trumpians willfully neglect their personal ethics defending Trump and his gang of grifters. Will those ethics re-emerge when they are long gone? How will you reconcile that ethical void?

With heaping, steaming mounds of hypocrisy I imagine.
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

Where did the extra year come from?

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
She deserves all the things you listed.

Nobody deserves those things.
She betrayed her country and religion. She deserves worse.
Wrong again dingus. It's you worthless leftist traitors that are betraying our country. You libstained society suckers make me sick.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

Where did the extra year come from?

Dunno. You'd have to ask Trump, he's the one that said 3 1/2 years in his tweet.

Who is going to lie for him now ? Hannity ?
Nobody at the WH anyway. They stopped doing press conferences awhile ago. Ole Huck had nothing left to do.

However, the idiot-in-chief still has quite a few willing ass-lickers, like Hannity, to spoon feed his idiotic base.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.
No she didn't. Your saying she did doesn't make it so, just makes you bias.
  • She admitted bearing false witness in her official capacity. Malicious lying for misleading America. Again, she has confessed and admitted being a liar in her official capacity.

Forum List

Back