Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs'

Unbelievable that Republicans could have proposed her as our Vice President

Even more unbelievable, I think they're gonna do it again...

I doubt the GOP would do that, her time in office in Alaska and her husband are huge anchors in my opinion but even if they did offer do you think she would accept? She seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now.

Sarah Palin is really good at making something "stiffen" but I still don't want her involved in politics in any way.

no problem, we were glad you didn't live in Alaska when she was governor...
she did many good things for the state...wouldn't want you to benefit from them

I doubt the GOP would do that, her time in office in Alaska and her husband are huge anchors in my opinion but even if they did offer do you think she would accept? She seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now.

That attention whore? She didn't take it seriously but she loved the attention. There was also a comment upthread about her scaring Hillary. That is how seriously you Rs take Sarah Palin.

I hope they do run that idiot.

Babbling about Sarah eases the pain of Obabble...ongoing, stumbling, fumbling loser.

There's no comparison, Sarah Palin was never thought of as presidential material. As I posted earlier, she was one of the reasons McCain lost. He did a lot on his own just as all R candidates do eventually.

Bring it on, we're getting another Democrat in the WH in 2016. I hope it's the Clinton team.

That attention whore? She didn't take it seriously but she loved the attention. There was also a comment upthread about her scaring Hillary. That is how seriously you Rs take Sarah Palin.

we can always count on you to be in a Palin thread spreading your love and ugly..

speaking of attention whores

Babbling about Sarah eases the pain of Obabble...ongoing, stumbling, fumbling loser.

There's no comparison, Sarah Palin was never thought of as presidential material. As I posted earlier, she was one of the reasons McCain lost. He did a lot on his own just as all R candidates do eventually.

Bring it on, we're getting another Democrat in the WH in 2016. I hope it's the Clinton team.

blah blah blah, many people think of Palin as presidential material

the one who isn't and wasn't is now in our white house laying Fascist laws on the people and destroying our country and us

You're a joke but don't seem to mind

we can always count on you to be in a Palin thread spreading your love and ugly..

speaking of attention whores

I post where I want and what I want, Steph. It isn't just me who sees how dumb your candidates are.

We can't have a Palin thread without the left roaring in to lay the same ole stupid crap in it

take Sarah's posting for the example

same chit different day

Last edited:
I hear she could be considering a ballot with Ted Cruz. I so hope that's really happening but maybe someone in the RNC will come to their senses.

blah blah blah, many people think of Palin as presidential material

the one who isn't and wasn't is now in our white house laying Fascist laws on the people and destroying our country and us

You're a joke but don't seem to mind

Care to provide a couple of names of those who consider her to be a viable candidate?

I hear she could be considering a ballot with Ted Cruz. I so hope that's really happening but maybe someone in the RNC will come to their senses.

yeah, they probably aren't uppity enough or speak in gibberish Bs so you can't think of them running...

they have to tell you things like they are going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet so vote for Hopie and Changie ...that say's, SHALLOW

Good luck with that...........:lol::lol::lol:

$Hillary%20Queen%20bitch.jpg $Scary%20Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

$Ugly%20Old%20Hag%20Hillary.jpg

Palin will never hold elective office again. She won't put herself into a position where she can't control the questions

yeah, they probably aren't uppity enough or speak in gibberish Bs so you can't think of them running...

they have to tell you things like they are going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet so vote for Hopie and Changie ...that say's, SHALLOW

No, we just like our candidates to have the ability to form complete sentences, to actually know something about the world, to be intelligent. That leaves out most of the Teaparty rednecks.

I think the Quitter from Twitter would be a fantastic running mate for the Canadian performance Artist.

Cruz/Palin 2016!

you shallow childish people and your dumb made up names...you do think you're cute that's the tacky thing about it

whatever but do you ever grow up?

and you got three atta boys for that...damn:redface:

Forum List

Back