Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs'

I heard Sarah was very fond of a "stiff one".

All The Details Of The Sarah Palin-Glen Rice Affair

From Glenn Rice:

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

See? He thought she was "well rounded".
The story about Rice and Palin never happened. The author who rented the house next to the Palins in Alaska was called out on the story and he admitted it was made up in order to smear Palin because she wouldn't let him interview her for his book. The guy has no morals like most liberals.

Why would that "smear" Palin?

I find that there is a certain amount of justice and karma in the world, after all. Sarah, who is, has been, and always will be a loser, manages to make millions of dollars on tv and radio offers, books, and speeches, all of which came from the Tea party folks, who are not even as smart as she is!

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Palin told the Christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections. "I want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," Palin said.

Darn straight we mainstream GOP are going to hold the extremists in the party accountable. The superpacs we are organizing are going to primary the TeaPoCraps next spring, then we go after Lee in 2016 and Cruz in 2018.

From Glenn Rice:

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

Geez....
What are you like 12 or something... :(

Tell those Rhino's what's up Sarah.. Tell McConnell to FO!!!

-Geaux

Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs' | Reuters

(Reuters) - Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, who rallied members of the Tea Party in their failed effort to defund Obamacare, lashed out on Saturday against members of the Republican Party who agreed to end the government shutdown.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee's comments during a speech in Des Moines come at a time of division within the party over the strategy conservative members of Congress adopted in forcing a 16-day shutdown of the federal government last month.

Polls have shown voters blamed Republicans for the shutdown.

Palin, who was speaking to hundreds of attendees at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition's annual fall banquet, was joined by Senator Mike Lee, a Republican from Utah. Lee, along with fellow Tea Party movement star Senator Ted Cruz, was instrumental in the ill-fated attempt to defund Obamacare, the popular name for the healthcare reform law championed by President Barack Obama.

Palin told the Christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections.

"I want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," Palin said.

That would be the choir, right?

Palin told the Christian conservatives in attendance it was time to "stiffen our spines" for the 2014 elections. "I want to encourage you to make your voice heard, to hold politicians accountable," Palin said.

Darn straight we mainstream GOP are going to hold the extremists in the party accountable. The superpacs we are organizing are going to primary the TeaPoCraps next spring, then we go after Lee in 2016 and Cruz in 2018.

Good luck with that....

-Geaux

Good luck with that....-Geaux

Don't need it, son. The $$$ and hard work and the numbers will prevail.

Lee is holding echo chamber meetings of a couple hundred folks here in Utah, and the general talk in SLC here is that "we will Bennett him in 2016 without any effort." Just hosing slime into the gutter.

Lee is holding echo chamber meetings of a couple hundred folks here in Utah, and the general talk in SLC here is that "we will Bennett him in 2016 without any effort." Just hosing slime into the gutter.

If the pubs weren't such cluck ups in 2008, the Tea Party would of never came to be, or at the least, have been a non-factor. And the pubs still haven't learned their lesson.

-Geaux

Man...people must be really fricking dense to not realize Palin is a total bimbo.

Maybe they just follow her like a messiah figure or something, or they just like looking at her, who knows.

She never says anything smart, that's for sure.

Man...people must be really fricking dense to not realize Palin is a total bimbo.

Maybe they just follow her like a messiah figure or something, or they just like looking at her, who knows.

I'd **** her.

you sure don't realize that you have just described the obama cult worshipers like yourself.

the irony :lol:

From Glenn Rice:

The story about Rice and Palin never happened. The author who rented the house next to the Palins in Alaska was called out on the story and he admitted it was made up in order to smear Palin because she wouldn't let him interview her for his book. The guy has no morals like most liberals.

It's well known Glenn Rice dated Sarah Palin.

glenn rice sarah palin

Do keep up.

From Glenn Rice:

Like all of his news source,it was from the National Enquirer .... ....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

$44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean

-Geaux

communist-jerk.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean

-Geaux

[/IMG]

No, actually, a lot of democrats get rather annoyed with Obama because of how passive he is. Heck HARRY REID had to show him how to have some guts with the GOP last month. Granted he's a pretty inexperienced politician relatively speaking.

Even with all that Obama is leaps and bounds above Sara P intellectually.

From Glenn Rice:

It's well known Glenn Rice dated Sarah Palin.

glenn rice sarah palin

Do keep up.

No. It's a rumor spewed by Joe McGinniss's hatred for her. It never happened and your link just list articles of the rehashed rumor.

Polls have shown voters blamed Republicans for the shutdown.

Indeed.

Palin, who was speaking to hundreds of attendees at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition's annual fall banquet…

Many conservatives of ‘faith’ often have little regard for others’ freedom.

Senator Ted Cruz…was instrumental in the ill-fated attempt to defund Obamacare…

And instrumental in democrats keeping control of the Senate in 2014.

If the pubs weren't such cluck ups in 2008, the Tea Party would of never came to be, or at the least, have been a non-factor. And the pubs still haven't learned their lesson.-Geaux

We need to do better, yes, and we hose the extremists on the far right out of Congress.

Forum List

Back