Sarah Palin Slaps Obama/media dough heads.

Just so everyone knows, I'm really not expecting an answer. I'm too busy laughing my ass off at my end too.

When you look at, and listen to, Sarah Palin, just ask yourselves, "Was this really the best we could do?"

Palin vs Biden.

You tell me. I'm really looking forward to your response.

I'd take a veteran senator with loads of foreign policy knowledge over a half-term governor who think Africa is a country any day of the week.

Now to serious. Palin is absolutely perfect for the State of Alaska. I''m not making a joke of it here. Not at all.

She's rough and tumble and a wilderness child. I love her to death. For Alaska. But I do beleive she has the charm and the whit to engage so many that run the "circuit" here.

I think Sarah could flip side many on their heads if we gave her the chance to "come to town". I know I'd love it.

When you look at, and listen to, Sarah Palin, just ask yourselves, "Was this really the best we could do?"

Palin vs Biden.

I'd take a veteran senator with loads of foreign policy knowledge over a half-term governor who think Africa is a country any day of the week.

I believe he's got a heart of gold. I was checking out some pictures of him just wailing with kids in a huge water fight. It's nice to beleive in a man. I truly admire Joe Biden. For a lot of reasons.

Now to your slag. It is a lie. Palin never said that Africa "was a country".

Would you like me to continue?

Palin/McCain would have won all but 2 or 3 of our 57 states, Juan McCain intentionally threw the election to Obama

Palin vs Biden.

Employees at Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus have loads of foreign policy knowledge too, but in the end, just like Biden... They're still clowns.

Palin vs Biden.

I believe he's got a heart of gold. I was checking out some pictures of him just wailing with kids in a huge water fight. It's nice to beleive in a man. I truly admire Joe Biden. For a lot of reasons.

It's not a lie. McCain's own advisers said she thought Africa was a country and didn't know why North and South Korea are different countries.

It's not a lie. McCain's own advisers said she thought Africa was a country and didn't know why North and South Korea are different countries.

Sadly no. Please tell me you remember when the person came out and flamed himself on this one just so he could prove how idiotic the press was being?

No shit here.

One must remember at all times her father was a teacher. Schooled the girl very well. I know this inside and out.

It's always good to hear words of wisdom from such a great statesman...er stateswoman...

Where are words besides the repetition of her worn out cliches? Only a bunch of 'bloggers', or complete right wingnuts, would sit still for her babble. Heaven help her, she is a boring clod.

sheesh.. sounds deep and personal...

It's interesting how liberal lasses froth over such a fine all-American, conservative Lady.
Jealousy knows no political bounds. Liberal asses will always be jealous of conservative women because they (the liberal asses) recognize that the conservative women truly believe in what they claim is right whereas they (the liberal asses) have to lie and hide the truth to stick with their own program.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder....magnified in part by the existence of liberal females. Liberal females have a head start on lunacy as they already understand that the liberal men are NUTS but have convinced themselves that it is okay to be NUTS!

It's hilarious and tragic the way the press vetted her, but not Obama...especially considering that we have survived some not so sharp VP's (Quayle and Biden), but POTUS has a true lasting impact.

What vetting? The press never pushed back on her outlandish story about Trig. Never pushed back on her refusal to release her medical records.
The press never pushed back on Obama's non-described past. The press accepted Obama as he was presented (untruthfully unblemished) and willingly played their part in the orchestration of the biggest scam ever pulled on the American people.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Last edited:
Okey dokey so no one else gets fooled. There was a man who called himself an "expert" and a blogger who told all sorts of stories about Palin.

Man was a liar. Lefties ate it up. Made sure it went everywhere.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/arts/television/13hoax.html?pagewanted=all
Lefties thrive on lies and deception. That's why they are basically miserable, easily depressed, self-punishing idiots. Conservatives tend to have an inner peace associated with actually believing that their own goals are better than the alternatives presented by the lying liberals.

Okey dokey so no one else gets fooled. There was a man who called himself an "expert" and a blogger who told all sorts of stories about Palin.

Man was a liar. Lefties ate it up. Made sure it went everywhere.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/arts/television/13hoax.html?pagewanted=all

Okay, so that particular story was one someone made up. Didn't know that. However, he's not the only source for Palin stupidity. McCain's chief strategist also said she was stupid and erratic. Is he a plant too?

However, she did believe that Paul Revere was out there warning the British that they wouldn't be taking our guns, or some such shit.

Not to mention Biden referred to Al Franken as the brightest, most accomplished attorney and legal mind in the US Senate? Great considering Al isn't an attorney, didn't attend nor graduate from law school. But then again, the same Joe stated in 2008 that Obama was not qualified to be President, and didn't quit finish in the top of his law school class did he? Shall we go on with this fact finding game?
Bottom line, she articulates her position well, understands the facts, and frightens the hell out of the cocktail circuit, and liberal media, so much they can't let her slide into the sunset.

Last edited:
Yup, she did but I resurrected, "Obama Brilliances" for your reading pleasure...

As long as we're being nit picky and such...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back