Sarah Palin Slaps Obama/media dough heads.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
You just can't keep a good women down it seems...I sure appreciate this all American Lady.:clap2:.

-------------------------:slap:

Despite becoming a bestselling author, a highly paid Fox News contributor and a sought-after speaker, in some ways, it’s as if Sarah Palin never stopped running against Barack Obama.

As the Republican vice presidential candidate in 2008, she never really was his actual opponent. But ever since she and Arizona Sen. John McCain lost that election, Palin seems to have carried a sense of grievance. The press, she has maintained, concentrated too much on her and too little on Obama.

And she is not alone.

In a well-received, 35-minute speech Friday evening at a convention of conservative bloggers in the Sands Expo center in Las Vegas, the former Alaska governor returned to a favorite topic: castigating what she likes to call “the lame-stream media” for failing to vet Obama.

“No, the media did not do their job,” said Palin, who wore a beige V-neck sweater, her trademark black pencil skirt and an oversized Star of David necklace, perhaps in deference to the locale’s proprietor, Sheldon Adelson, the Republican mega-donor whose support for Israel has driven his politics.

“But, say for argument, they couldn’t afford to do the job,” Palin said. “Say they couldn’t afford to send a reporter to Chicago, ‘cause they spent all their money in Wasilla to find out what kind of coffee Bristol ordered when she was 17. Why did they not at least read his autobiography? They would have learned a whole lot and not just about that pakalolo smoking and cocaine snorting, and what he ate.” (The last was a sly reference to the passage in Obama’s “Dreams From My Father” about tasting dog meat when he lived in Indonesia as a child.)

“I think it’s funny that the cocktail circuit give me a hard time for eating elk and moose, but come on, anybody here have a pet moose?” asked Palin. “There is a difference.”

Well.. there's plenty more at the link..enjoy...:D

Sarah Palin can't help it, she's still running against Barack Obama - chicagotribune.com

To hear Palin talk about the lack of vetting of Obama is laughable. Especially considering the media didn't even begin to question the outrageous story she told about Trig's birth.

It's always good to hear words of wisdom from such a great statesman...er stateswoman...

Where are words besides the repetition of her worn out cliches? Only a bunch of 'bloggers', or complete right wingnuts, would sit still for her babble. Heaven help her, she is a boring clod.

It's always good to hear words of wisdom from such a great statesman...er stateswoman...

Where are words besides the repetition of her worn out cliches? Only a bunch of 'bloggers', or complete right wingnuts, would sit still for her babble. Heaven help her, she is a boring clod.

sheesh.. sounds deep and personal...

It's interesting how liberal lasses froth over such a fine all-American, conservative Lady.

It's hilarious and tragic the way the press vetted her, but not Obama...especially considering that we have survived some not so sharp VP's (Quayle and Biden), but POTUS has a true lasting impact.

It's hilarious and tragic the way the press vetted her, but not Obama...especially considering that we have survived some not so sharp VP's (Quayle and Biden), but POTUS has a true lasting impact.

What vetting? The press never pushed back on her outlandish story about Trig. Never pushed back on her refusal to release her medical records.

What vetting? The press never pushed back on her outlandish story about Trig. Never pushed back on her refusal to release her medical records.

I see someone is stuck in a conspiracy tunnel.:lol:

What conspiracy? I think she is Trig's mother, just that her story about the birth is a complete load of crap. A woman her age goes in to labor and doesn't go a hospital, but instead takes a several hour flight back to Alaska, then drives several hours to a small town hospital? That doesn't strike you as odd?

Sooo .. You support the liberal politicians and media crucifying kids?

What conspiracy? I think she is Trig's mother, just that her story about the birth is a complete load of crap. A woman her age goes in to labor and doesn't go a hospital, but instead takes a several hour flight back to Alaska, then drives several hours to a small town hospital? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It strikes me as odd that you'd try and pretend that the media didn't put her under a microscope in a way that they didn't dare approach Obama.

Oh fuck off Salon. Even he gave it up.!

It's interesting how liberal lasses froth over such a fine all-American, conservative Lady.

I wasn't referencing Elizabeth Dole, Collins or Snowe.

Last edited:

This doesn't bug me, she had other children before, she probably knows her body pretty well. She does have the right to do what she thinks best, I'd say.

I wasn't referencing Elizabeth Dole, Collins or Snowe.

I guess you're in the clear then...:D

Biden is very intelligent, also outspoken. Bush is not the brightest guy that sued his way into the White House*; 1205 on his SAT after Andover. Not good. Cheney is brilliant, and until recently, rotten to the core.

* Actually, he must both the brightest & dumbest, he is the only president TO sue his way into the White House.

It strikes me as odd that you'd try and pretend that the media didn't put her under a microscope in a way that they didn't dare approach Obama.

They kind of had to, her own campaign didn't even vet her. They didn't know how incredibly uninformed she was until she began doing interviews. She had no idea what she was talking about and she still doesn't.

It's the Left's only way, to feel relative. They have no facts....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back