Sarah Palin Slaps Obama/media dough heads.

You call making mega bucks, being a failure??? :badgrin: I think she is very happy with the ways things turned out for her. She wasn't ready for VP and she later recognized it. Now she has the freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. One definition of "success."

No makking mega bucks is not a failure im most peoples opinion.
However my point was why she is making mega bucks, by being a quitter and a loser.

I heard something about her daughter being sued?

I don't believe your being fair here. Do you deny that the Democrats sent investigators and lawyers to dig up dirt and present frivolous charges?

Sure... it's politics but she obviously did the right thing for herself and the State of Alaska as a result.

Of course she did, she is a republican after all.

No makking mega bucks is not a failure im most peoples opinion.
However my point was why she is making mega bucks, by being a quitter and a loser.

I heard something about her daughter being sued?

I don't believe your being fair here. Do you deny that the Democrats sent investigators and lawyers to dig up dirt and present frivolous charges?

Sure... it's politics but she obviously did the right thing for herself and the State of Alaska as a result.

Of course she did, she is a republican after all.

Yup...

Palin/McCain would have won all but 2 or 3 of our 57 states, Juan McCain intentionally threw the election to Obama

Your funny Franky :tongue: NOT!!! :eusa_hand: After 8 yrs of Bu$h II, you people coulda ran republican jesus and you still woulda lost :clap2:

Jesus would lose, Hell, he'd be crucified by many Democrats..

Republicans lost the House and Senate in 2006 mainly because of overspending, they deserved to but what have the Democrats done on overspending and the economy since then?

No need to answer, we both know...and so do most Americans.

Last edited:
spending-bush-bastards-7.jpg

Palin/McCain would have won all but 2 or 3 of our 57 states, Juan McCain intentionally threw the election to Obama

Your funny Franky :tongue: NOT!!! :eusa_hand: After 8 yrs of Bu$h II, you people coulda ran republican jesus and you still woulda lost :clap2:

Republicans lost the House and Senate in 2006 mainly because of overspending, they deserved to but what have the Democrats done on overspending and the economy since then?

Really? Because so many Republicans want to feed and clothe the poor and care for the sick?

O wait.

Really? Because so many Republicans want to feed and clothe the poor and care for the sick?

O wait.

Ho.. Hum

Democrats certainly do but not with their own money...

O wait.

:tongue: Keep digging that hole...from the NY Times; proof that Libs know how to talk-the-talk, but when it comes to the "walk", the fuckers are crippled. :badgrin:

Bleeding Heart Tightwads
By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

This holiday season is a time to examine who’s been naughty and who’s been nice, but I’m unhappy with my findings. The problem is this: We liberals are personally stingy.

Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.

Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

Other research has reached similar conclusions. The “generosity index” from the Catalogue for Philanthropy typically finds that red states are the most likely to give to nonprofits, while Northeastern states are least likely to do so.

“When I started doing research on charity,” Mr. Brooks wrote, “I expected to find that political liberals — who, I believed, genuinely cared more about others than conservatives did — would turn out to be the most privately charitable people. So when my early findings led me to the opposite conclusion, I assumed I had made some sort of technical error. I re-ran analyses. I got new data. Nothing worked. In the end, I had no option but to change my views.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=1

O wait.

:tongue: Keep digging that hole...from the NY Times; proof that Libs know how to talk-the-talk, but when it comes to the "walk", the fuckers are crippled. :badgrin:

Bleeding Heart Tightwads
By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

This holiday season is a time to examine who’s been naughty and who’s been nice, but I’m unhappy with my findings. The problem is this: We liberals are personally stingy.

Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.

Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

Other research has reached similar conclusions. The “generosity index” from the Catalogue for Philanthropy typically finds that red states are the most likely to give to nonprofits, while Northeastern states are least likely to do so.

“When I started doing research on charity,” Mr. Brooks wrote, “I expected to find that political liberals — who, I believed, genuinely cared more about others than conservatives did — would turn out to be the most privately charitable people. So when my early findings led me to the opposite conclusion, I assumed I had made some sort of technical error. I re-ran analyses. I got new data. Nothing worked. In the end, I had no option but to change my views.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=1

Sheesh .. talk about great timing...

I'd like to hear a BDBoop response....:D

Last edited:

O wait.
It's easy to say that with other peoples money. Why dont they pay for it themselves?

It's always good to hear words of wisdom from such a great statesman...er stateswoman...

Where are words besides the repetition of her worn out cliches? Only a bunch of 'bloggers', or complete right wingnuts, would sit still for her babble. Heaven help her, she is a boring clod.

sheesh.. sounds deep and personal...

It's interesting how liberal lasses froth over such a fine all-American, conservative Lady.

She easily riles the left simply by existing. They spend an inordinate amount of time attacking her for everything from her hair to her family. If she was boring, as the poster said, they'd leave her alone and not pay her much mind.

Where are words besides the repetition of her worn out cliches? Only a bunch of 'bloggers', or complete right wingnuts, would sit still for her babble. Heaven help her, she is a boring clod.

It's interesting how liberal lasses froth over such a fine all-American, conservative Lady.

She easily riles the left simply by existing. They spend an inordinate amount of time attacking her for everything from her hair to her family. If she was boring, as the poster said, they'd leave her alone and not pay her much mind.

She would be a Goddess to them if they only used 5% of the apologetic judgement they constantly feel obligated to use for Obama... :lol:

Would that the right on the board would do the left the same favor.

Would that the right on the board would do the left the same favor.

:confused:

Forum List

Back