Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

And when she spoke for free for the NRA but charged the parents of handicapped children her usual fee.

She's just a common, low-life grifter - trailer trash, corrupt, dishonest drunk.

Yet another thread about Palin,wow theses people are crazy,sh'e is apparently more popular with the left than the right??

Why do so many on the right shell out good money to hear her speak?
I remember when she got paid $100,000 back in Nashville. Oh well, if people are willing to shell out their $$$ to hear ("watch" if you're a red state guy) her talk

matson.jpg

But Dot.Communist, Hillary gets $200K per speech!

dh49za.jpg

2mee8mc.jpg

FeministClinton1.jpg
..OOPS Wrong Clinton!
708i1s.jpg

149565_600.jpg

Extreme-Makeover.jpg

shrillary-poor.jpg

33tq90y.jpg

Liberal knickers in a twist as cannot be unsnarled and will have to be sliced to separate them. But then they'll be totally useless in stemming the tide of their pissing themselves in their fear of what's just down the pike.

Gotta love it!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she hopes to run for office again and is urging GOP leaders to have "more guts" as they pursue their agenda.

Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."

"The more they're pouring on the more I'm going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with a voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future, too," Palin said.

Palin decided not to seek the presidency in 2012 but remains a popular figure among conservatives. She hasn't held office since resigning as governor in 2009 during her first and only term.

More: Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

I wanna see her debate Hillary!!! LOL!

Hillary can talk about how she and Bill had to scrape by on a Presidential salary and benefits

And when she spoke for free for the NRA but charged the parents of handicapped children her usual fee.

She's just a common, low-life grifter - trailer trash, corrupt, dishonest drunk.

You're being rather hard on the Hildebeasty...but truthful, for a change!

Desperate much?

As usual, you're trying to SO hard to make this about anyone EXCEPT trailer trash $arah.

If you had anything good to post about $arah, you wouldn't have to resort to lying about others.

I DARE you to post about $arah.

I DARE you.

:lmao:

I'd swear the only people paying attention to Palin are the left-nuts on this site. There isnt a day that goes by that one of you morons isnt posting something about her.
Do you beat off to pics of her killing moose?

Why are RWs so afraid of news about $arah? Hmmmm??

Let's hope she runs. There's still space in the Clown Car and $he's entertaining as hell.
Does it bother you much that Palin was more right about foreign policy than Obama?

$he is further right and always incorrect.

ROFLMNAO! I SO adore the sweeter ironies...

Looks like Vaginalante really has the hots for Hillary. Maybe he should start a thread about her...

Frank too.

They're desperately trying to deflect attention away from drunk, meth addict $arah.

:laugh:

Eye anit noway tie erred

Looks like Vaginalante really has the hots for Hillary. Maybe he should start a thread about her...

Frank too.

They're desperately trying to deflect attention away from drunk, meth addict $arah.

:laugh:

LOLz

She'll demolish Hillary and Liz Warren so that they'll look like something the police recovered from Hannibal Lecter's basement

Oh GOD yes...

Truth is that IF Palin had been on the top of the 08 ticket, with an actual American... she'd have beat the brown clown hands down.

"Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again"

Democrats are hoping the same thing.

ROFLMNAO!

Sure...

The Left wet's their collective pant everytime that lady opens her mouth. In truth Palin OWNS the Left... just as I own you cranks here.

Palin toys with the left with one of those laser pointers its hilarious.

Forum List

Back