Sarah Palin Not 'Electable For Presidency,' Says GOP Operative Who Helped Reagan

would you care to watch them debate.

Its going to be very interesting if they do.

Willow wants a president as stupid and uninformed as herself.

Big surprize

Better than a president as stupid and uninformed as you.

Personally, Id rather have someone who is wise. Which disqualifies our current Commander-in-Chief

Big surprize

Personally, Id rather have someone who is wise. Which disqualifies our current Commander-in-Chief

better than a retarded wannabe soccer mom who thinks North Korea is one of our allies, she'll make a great prez :rolleyes:

I agree.

I don't think Palin is anywhere near as dumb as you think she is.

I also don't think Barry Boy is anywhere near as smart as you think he is.

Should be intersting to say the least.

Big surprize

better than a retarded wannabe soccer mom who thinks North Korea is one of our allies, she'll make a great prez :rolleyes:

I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

Well Obama didn't quit in two years despite all the things being thrown at him so to even say Palin has a more impressive record than Obama is intellectually absurd and dishonest.

As wrong as the OP usually is, he's @ least kinda right here.

Palin is right on most issues, she's real, humble, self-made, brave, ever increasingly informed, etc, all things we need in the WH, and our 1st lady Prez.

But I think she should try that in 2016, or 2020, 4 years as VP would definitely ready her for the promotion, hence my sig.

Well Obama didn't quit in two years despite all the things being thrown at him so to even say Palin has a more impressive record than Obama is intellectually absurd and dishonest.

Why quit a job where you're practically doing nothing?... and when you do something and fuck up, you still have a gaggle of knob-slobbing zealots that praise your every move

Why quit a job where you're practically doing nothing?... and when you do something and fuck up, you still have a gaggle of knob-slobbing zealots that praise your every move

Basically you have no answers except retarded, fallacious reasoning that doesn't make any sense. Duly noted.

As wrong as the OP usually is, he's @ least kinda right here.

Palin is right on most issues, she's real, humble, self-made, brave, ever increasingly informed, etc, all things we need in the WH, and our 1st lady Prez.

But I think she should try that in 2016, or 2020, 4 years as VP would definitely ready her for the promotion, hence my sig.

Informed? Couldn't answer Kaite Couric's questions and says North Korea is our ally. Very informed bonehead.

Forum List

Back