Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

Sarah Palin Freaks Out on ‘Today Show’ Over PTSD Question

Wonder if she's gonna start another war on the "lamestream media"?
Meltdown??
Good lord!! That was not.
Whatever you think of her, she knows her followers. She and anyone else can see commander asshat Barry has little to no respect from the average American soldier, if they have any commonsense at all.

Although she does get under the skin of an PUSSYFIED politically correct progressive...
Lol

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

Sarah Palin on a morning show riles you up but Hillary does nothing for you?

Get a grip

wenn2670528.jpg

She looked irritated but I would call it a meltdown.

Liberals lie. They like to choose a target and polarize it. The tactic is right there is Rules for Radicals which is the libtard bible.

Sailor boy is a afraid of Palin
All libs are afraid of Palin.

Lib women are jealous of her looks and smarts and lib men are jealous of her strength

I did promo for many a year and I have never witnessed anything like this current crop of teleprompter presenters who pretend to be journalists. They all think they are the star attractions. Not the guest of note.

Cripes I worked with JD Roberts with Ronnie Spector and pretty sure he worked with me with Grace Slick too when he was with Much Music and he's an absolute star now in America. But he was never a diva like Megyn Kelly or Guthrie.

And here's a man who could be. JD was a straight on "let me give you the news" guy after he left Much Music. I'm really thrilled he has succeeded so. But from everything I know he has stayed humble and doesn't act like these others.

I am so ashamed of Megyn Kelly and now Guthrie.

Liberals lie. They like to choose a target and polarize it. The tactic is right there is Rules for Radicals which is the libtard bible.

Lib women are jealous of her looks and smarts and lib men are jealous of her strength

I did promo for many a year and I have never witnessed anything like this current crop of teleprompter presenters who pretend to be journalists. They all think they are the star attractions. Not the guest of note.

Cripes I worked with JD Roberts with Ronnie Spector and pretty sure he worked with me with Grace Slick too when he was with Much Music and he's an absolute star now in America. But he was never a diva like Megyn Kelly or Guthrie.

And here's a man who could be. JD was a straight on "let me give you the news" guy after he left Much Music. I'm really thrilled he has succeeded so. But from everything I know he has stayed humble and doesn't act like these others.

I trust very few in the media

Cons always equate things to 'you are scared of'. Because this is the life they live, they measure everything by what they 'are scared of'.

Sorry to break it to you cowering chihuahuas, but no one gives a rats ass about Dimbulb Palin. She is trainwreck entertainment. Like watching a cat video where the cat misjudges how far the jump is and falls two stories, then gets up and runs away in 'shame'. Or a dog trying to bite the stream of water coming out of the hose. Or goats that freeze and fall over.

She is a sad pathetic figure that insists on trying to ride a motorcycle, turns the throttle to full, and then slams into the garage door.

Afraid of her? LOL Here is what she looks like:

I trust very few in the media
Most all the women in the media want to be loopy kunts like the Hildabeast...

Cons always equate things to 'you are scared of'. Because this is the life they live, they measure everything by what they 'are scared of'.

Sorry to break it to you cowering chihuahuas, but no one gives a rats ass about Dimbulb Palin. She is trainwreck entertainment. Like watching a cat video where the cat misjudges how far the jump is and falls two stories, then gets up and runs away in 'shame'. Or a dog trying to bite the stream of water coming out of the hose. Or goats that freeze and fall over.

She is a sad pathetic figure that insists on trying to ride a motorcycle, turns the throttle to full, and then slams into the garage door.

wenn2670528.jpg

...this guy
Clown of all clowns

You're such an idiot, Palin pulls you left loon's strings, it's hilarious watching you clowns MELTDOWN at the mere mention of her name. Need proof? Go to any thread on this forum about her, you cretins get down right rabid over her

After reading some of these posts I'm more than convinced that liberalism is truly a disease.

You're such an idiot, Palin pulls you left loon's strings, it's hilarious watching you clowns MELTDOWN at the mere mention of her name. Need proof? Go to any thread on this forum about her, you cretins get down right rabid over her

She has their number...
Lol

Forum List

Back