Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

That's a lot of botox! The only part of Palin's face that moves these days is the lower jaw. It's creepy.

2mg9no6.jpg

So she feels perfectly fine whining about every other human, but when she gets it force-fed back to her she cries like trump and can't take the heat. I'm surprise she didn't leave.

Except she didn't do that. The OP is a lie

Yes she does that every time she opens her mouth. You didn't read my post.

Try again.

Bwahahahahaha! You're voting for Hillary and you are worried about a potential Republican liar?

:lmao:

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

So Palin thought she was going to get a free pass to do a Trump commercial on the Today Show?

Why? Because Foxnews wouldn't go for it? lol

So she feels perfectly fine whining about every other human, but when she gets it force-fed back to her she cries like trump and can't take the heat. I'm surprise she didn't leave.

Except she didn't do that. The OP is a lie

Yes she does that every time she opens her mouth. You didn't read my post.

Try again.

Bwahahahahaha! You're voting for Hillary and you are worried about a potential Republican liar?

:lmao:
Anyone who votes for hillary is a natural liar.

I knew you were liberals were terrified by what's happening to you in Iowa but couldn't you find a more relevant shiny object to keep you from wearing out your masturbating finger by wedging it up your nose?????

They sure are getting shrill aren't they? LMAO!!! HAHA.

So Palin thought she was going to get a free pass to do a Trump commercial on the Today Show?

Why? Because Foxnews wouldn't go for it? lol

She was an invited guest to talk about Iowa and her endorsement of Trump. NOT to let that bitch skewer her. But Palin's learned a lot of lessons over the years and took that asshole to the woodshed and embarrassed Matt.

Watch for more of this. Whether D or R I don't think many are going to put up with these assholes in the media anymore who think they are God's good gift to the planet.

Forum List

Back