Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Again, why do we care if Sarah P has read the article or not?

Molehill mountain?

Because she so staunchly defends the guy. I'm not saying he is but what if he turned out to be a pedophile or something? Shouldn't you know something about the person you are supporting so strongly? I mean they weren't just in agreement, they were defending him.

He doesn't even seem like a good person to me but they seem to think he is a hero.

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

they are obsessed with Palin. They watch every step and every word of her, every interview and, most probably, read every book she publishes.

and that is the irony of it all :D

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

I love her because she makes the right look ridiculous. I won't lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Palin takes a crap and uses more than 2 squares, I imagine Sarhag will start a thread about that, too. And Luser will be along to tapatalk agree.

If Palin takes a crap and uses more than 2 squares, I imagine Sarhag will start a thread about that, too. And Luser will be along to tapatalk agree.

:lol: and fat KG will be right there to wipe her butt for her.

Doesn't sound like a threat to me. Sounds like a promise to run for prez, lol.

And why do you use the name "Thomas"? Are you sharing personal information? That's a form of harassment, against the rules, and a method of intimidation you know, since we're getting all technical and stuff.

I am up to four maybe five rights wingers who are bugged by me using the app on my phone.
I had no idea how I posted on here would bug right wingers so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like a threat to me. Sounds like a promise to run for prez, lol.

And why do you use the name "Thomas"? Are you sharing personal information? That's a form of harassment, against the rules, and a method of intimidation you know, since we're getting all technical and stuff.

Fuck off, fattie. That all the argument your old ass has?

Ah, another attempt to look like you have personal information....

Next you'll be managing to work our hometowns into the convo, and our post office boxes and the names of our kids.

You're always classy, that's what I like about leftist fascists.

Lol.. you guys, I love it when extremists talk about what's "normal".

Say goodbye to your thread, btw. It doesn't belong in politics.

Ah, another attempt to look like you have personal information....

Next you'll be managing to work our hometowns into the convo, and our post office boxes and the names of our kids.

You're always classy, that's what I like about leftist fascists.

Move along fat girl.

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

All death threats are made up....left and right. Didn't you know that?

they are obsessed with Palin. They watch every step and every word of her, every interview and, most probably, read every book she publishes.

and that is the irony of it all :D

Not to mention the terrific photoshop opportunities.

sarah-palin-bikini.jpg

Fuck, the thread killer stopped by ...

:lmao:

This is the nicest compliment I have ever gotten from you, Sarah. :) I gave you a rep for honesty...but seriously...why so obsessed with Palin? No one on the right gives a damn about her anymore. She has not run for office in over five years. The left's obsession with her is truly amazing. Why is she in your head so much?

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

All death threats are made up....left and right. Didn't you know that?

You're thinking suicide treats.

Forum List

Back