26 Minutes Ago President and Laura Bush

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
posted a Merry Christmas message on Facebook, and it's already received 92,000 likes….
They're pictured dressed magnificently in front of a beautiful Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas guys! I miss you.

Where's Barry's Christmas wish? He and Michelle standing in front of a Honolulu Mosque in shorts and flip-flops, half coked-up with a cigarette in his mouth?

posted a Merry Christmas message on Facebook, and it's already received 92,000 likes….

Where's Barry's Christmas wish? He and Michelle standing in front of a Honolulu Mosque in shorts and flip-flops, half coked-up with a cigarette in his mouth?

The obama wish is actually an abandoned white house with two dogs lifting their legs on the columns.

They're gone from the White House. Quick! Somebody change the locks!

Did the tree grow from the ashes of 5 thousand dead Americans and half a million dead Iraqi's?

Happy Holidays!

He gave you his Christmas wish. An extra 24 hours to not be able to buy the insurance you can't afford.

For the thousandth time.......Obama isn't a muslim. ... :eusa_hand:

He says he is a Christian.......so he is one of ya'll

Enjoy........... :eusa_angel:

He's a known and proven liar. Why would his "faith" be any different?

For the thousandth time.......Obama isn't a muslim. ... :eusa_hand:

He says he is a Christian.......so he is one of ya'll

Enjoy........... :eusa_angel:

Wow. Just how bad a President are you when everyone assumes you're Muslim, but the Muslims wont claim you? (Note, Muslims claim everyone's born Muslim.) :) Reminds me of J. Edgar Hoover and even though he actually was gay, we in the LGBT community wont claim him. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back