Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Yep....this is a badlands thread. The OP has admitted the sole point is to bash Palin and she enjoys bashing her because she sees her as an embarrassment. Palin is not in office. She is no longer a politician. What is the point?

It is up the the mods of course, but my vote is badlands. :)

Politico should change their name to, nothing but worthless political crap

So what are you Palin worshippers doing for the holidays, sitting around here slamming all the good looking Leftie posters?

Fuck, the thread killer stopped by ...

:lmao:

This is the nicest compliment I have ever gotten from you, Sarah. :) I gave you a rep for honesty...but seriously...why so obsessed with Palin? No one on the right gives a damn about her anymore. She has not run for office in over five years. The left's obsession with her is truly amazing. Why is she in your head so much?

oh, that's simple. Palin is a litmus test for the left and their compassion, tolerance, empathy and all other virtues they claim to be examples of but she unmasks them at what they really are - the left is a perfect demonstration of pure hatred, evil, envy and constant rage :D

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

Why would she need to read the article when her point has always been that he had the right to say what he did?
Whether I agree or disagree with Phil, I would have his back on this.

Two of my friends who happen to be on Facebook and are lesbians have been doing the back and forth on this. One is devout on being so PC that he shouldn't have said what he did. The other stated that she doesn't agree with what he said but is defending him.

I've never been much of a politically correct person, I just speak what's on my mind....just like Phil has.

Merry Christmas, Sarah.

Every time liberals bring up the former Gov. of Alaska it illustrates the left's war on women.

^^^this.

that is exactly right. and their hatred, anger and pure envy that Palin is making big bucks by constantly showing the left a middle finger :lol:

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Why would she need to read the article when her point has always been that he had the right to say what he did?
Whether I agree or disagree with Phil, I would have his back on this.

Two of my friends who happen to be on Facebook and are lesbians have been doing the back and forth on this. One is devout on being so PC that he shouldn't have said what he did. The other stated that she doesn't agree with what he said but is defending him.

I've never been much of a politically correct person, I just speak what's on my mind....just like Phil has.

Merry Christmas, Sarah.

And always in a respectful way to me, Meister.

Merry Christmas, Dear.

Last edited:
Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

We make shit up, huh. It's you Religious Righters who care about this, not us. Hope you have a Merry-Merry up there on your redneck perch, KG. Right up there with Palin, Cruz and Jindal frauds.

It is amazing that these jerks would come out and defend trailer trash. But hey, that's also called their voter base.

On that note I also have to say that it doesn't matter whether Ms. Sledbilly read the article or not. We know Sarah doesn't read anything except her teleprompter when she's live on Fox. This clown for the camera, Robertson, can stand on the mountaintop or deep in the valley and bellow out his methane-borne spew and regardless of what he says I will defend his right to spew it.

The girls in Pussy Riot have spent two years in jail because of their musical performance in Russia. (Imprisoned Pussy Riot band members released - CNN.com) That is a waaaaaay more important story than a dumbass redneck Quacker.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

We make shit up, huh. It's you Religious Righters who care about this, not us. Hope you have a Merry-Merry up there on your redneck perch, KG. Right up there with Palin, Cruz and Jindal frauds.

It is amazing that these jerks would come out and defend trailer trash. But hey, that's also called their voter base.

On that note I also have to say that it doesn't matter whether Ms. Sledbilly read the article or not. We know Sarah doesn't read anything except her teleprompter when she's live on Fox. This clown for the camera, Robertson, can stand on the mountaintop or deep in the valley and bellow out his methane-borne spew and regardless of what he says I will defend his right to spew it.

The girls in Pussy Riot have spent two years in jail because of their musical performance in Russia. (Imprisoned Pussy Riot band members released - CNN.com) That is a waaaaaay more important story than a dumbass redneck Quacker.

With all due respect there, pard, you're the one talking like you're the "trailer trash".

just an observation :eusa_eh:

Miss Sarah needs to lighten up on Mrs. Palin..she could Madame President some day...then you can wail, screech and roll on the floor, hold your breath until your blue in the face, etc etc

Merry Christmas Sarah to you and your family

:smiliehug:

Last edited:

I posted why it's important that she read his comments earlier. Palin, Jindal, Cruz, know nothing about this guy except that he hates Gays, Blacks and Women. These political figures should know something about him other than how he weighs in on those issues. I mean as political leaders. They are in no way leaders to some of us but others look up to them as you can see in this thread.

It is as important as the rock band having their say.

Quelle surprise!

This goes in the "Politics Forum" ?

It should be in the "Sarah G. Is An Idiot" Forum.

Which is located right next to the "Jake Is A Fake" Forum.

Merry Christmas. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

Every time liberals bring up the former Gov. of Alaska it illustrates the left's war on women.

^^^this.

that is exactly right. and their hatred, anger and pure envy that Palin is making big bucks by constantly showing the left a middle finger :lol:

No, you're wrong. It's actually pure unadulterated fear since you fucking idiots tried to put her second in command, when the ditz didn't even know what the purpose was of the Federal Reserve Bank, that "Korea" was two different countries and that Africa was a continent, not a country.

God, I'm starting to shake all over again just thinking about it....

Oh, yeah....and that she thought the vice president of the United States name was "O'Biden".

Last edited:

^^^this.

No, you're wrong. It's actually pure unadulterated fear since you fucking idiots tried to put her second in command, when the ditz didn't even know what the purpose was of the Federal Reserve Bank, that "Korea" was two different countries and that Africa was a continent, not a country.

God, I'm starting to shake all over again just thinking about it....

And the current 2nd Moron in Command is any better. ROTFLMAO

He's the reason I pray every morning for protection and health for Obama.

And Who get's it they both go......:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Quelle surprise!

So, Sarah defends something and someone without knowing the particulars of what exactly was said?

Who here, aside from me, thinks that means that Sarah also attacks things without knowing the particulars about what it is she's attacking?

In other words, Sarah Palin is not motivated by the content or the public policy of issues; she's motivated by political opportunism. She sticks her political finger up in the air, gages which way the wind is blowing, and goes in that direction as well.

In case anyone misses the point, that's not an example of a leader.

Forum List

Back