Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

the leftard idiots do not even understand that in order to defend anybody's right to free speech one does not have to follow the person and know every word they have said in the last 10 years.

but it is way too much for the leftard brainiacs to comprehend :lol:

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

All death threats are made up....left and right. Didn't you know that?

:eusa_eh:

Ah, the queen of irrelevancy strikes again.

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

they are obsessed with Palin. They watch every step and every word of her, every interview and, most probably, read every book she publishes.

and that is the irony of it all :D

Not to mention the terrific photoshop opportunities.

sarah-palin-bikini.jpg

Omg. Jowels...

It's all about being jealous.

Palin doesn't have jowls, far from it. She has a jawline...apparently sarhag has never seen one.

omg, hating on the Phil's family wasn't enough

just some sad people in this country

This thread is Cult of Personality nonsense...I see it going to BADLANDS

You guys are always threatening posters, acting like you're mods or something. Get a life.

You obviously don't know what a threat is.

It's a prediction, based upon the complete non-political aspect of your bash thread, and the fact that it has no merit except as garbage.

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

They just couldn't stand the fact they lost the upper hand over the A&E battle
so they have to hate and act like they are superior over someone

Poor Sarah has it in bad for Palin...of course she'd never accomplish half of what Sarah Palin has in her life..Her accomplishment is looking like and being a hater on a message board

Last edited:

Forum List

Back