Sarah Palin For Senate? Tea Party Group Hopes To Draft Her To Run In Alaska

Cynthia McKinney: the rep who cries racism. - Slate Magazine

It's not the first time McKinney's mouth has gotten her in trouble. In her 10 years in Congress, hardly a year has gone by when she didn't make news for an outlandish accusation or a wild conspiracy theory (ideally, as in this case, a combination of both). During a nasty 1996 congressional campaign with racial tension on both sides, she called supporters of her Republican opponent "holdovers from the Civil War days" and "a ragtag group of neo-Confederates." Never mind that her opponent was Jewish.

She's a gem.....what a brain....LOL

She was just misunderstood.

Cynthia-Mckinney-looking-goofy-cropped.jpeg

It's not the first time McKinney's mouth has gotten her in trouble. In her 10 years in Congress, hardly a year has gone by when she didn't make news for an outlandish accusation or a wild conspiracy theory (ideally, as in this case, a combination of both). During a nasty 1996 congressional campaign with racial tension on both sides, she called supporters of her Republican opponent "holdovers from the Civil War days" and "a ragtag group of neo-Confederates." Never mind that her opponent was Jewish.

She was a public menace! That is why my state has disowned her!

She was a public menace! That is why my state has disowned her!

That makes it even funnier that she represented Georgia. Now it all makes sense...

You seem to need some help as well.

What kind of response is that? Is that the standard response liberals give? "You need help"?

You need an argument.

I can't help someone if they can't comprehend the meaning of a sentence. All this time I thought it was conservatives were stupid... maybe it's just a learning disability.

The American southeast can be very difficult to converse with - for several reasons...

Stop deflecting from the question that was made to your earlier comment
You said she would quit to run for president in 2016
Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Does Palin have a legacy of running from her job when things get too tough for her? Answer the question. I would think upgrading to President, Vice-President and Secretary of State would be seen as good things as opposed to running away amid a bunch of scandals and failure to become a talking head.

Too bad we aren't talking about Sarah Palin.
Strawmen are so much more flammable amongst the playing-with-matches crowd, Templar.

You seem to need some help as well.

What kind of response is that? Is that the standard response liberals give? "You need help"?

You need an argument.

I can't help someone if they can't comprehend the meaning of a sentence. All this time I thought it was conservatives were stupid... maybe it's just a learning disability.

I think you have a self induced god complex. All you can come back with is "Republicans are stupid, racist, misogynistic, pieces of shit." Whilst you go on your way thinking that your way is the only way, and that anyone who disagrees with you or otherwise mounts a challenge to your worldview, is either intellectually challenged or ill suited to comprehend what you say or write. Let me tell you something, hotshot. When I was in the first grade, I had a seventh grade reading level. When I was in Middle School, I was tested again, and I had the reading level of a college student. I had a speech impairment as a child, which through due diligent care was cured by my 8th birthday. When my writing ability was tested, I was deemed a savant. I could not express myself with the spoken word, but I had the unique ability to express myself through writing; thus I am a writer by talent, and you sir have no ability nor wherewithal to lecture me on reading comprehension.

You should hold your tongue before you make such ill conceived assumptions about your conservative rivals.

Why is it you never want be civil with anyone? If you don't have an argument, then don't open your mouth; don't let those fingers of yours touch that keyboard.

As Abraham Lincoln once put it: "Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt." You sir, remove all doubt from my mind that you are nothing but a foolish liberal looking to stir the pot with your vitriolic statements. You willfully provoke people when you have nothing better to say or no points to debate. Your stereotypical remarks lend no credence to your cause or your points. How can we respect each other as individuals when we can't even refrain from calling names? Yes, I do a fair amount of it, and it's wrong of me to. But you show no remorse for your puerility. You liberals consistently think you are beyond reproach, you constantly wear your feelings on your sleeves. BB, don't lecture me on stupidity, I've lived in this city (ironically full of liberal college students) for 23 years, I am utterly surrounded by it.

Be silent you unnatural noise! You liberals have your heads in the clouds, your hands in other peoples pockets, and your noses where they don't belong.

Now, if you have some sort of point to make, I suggest you make it. Because frankly, people like you disgust me.

Last edited:

You need an argument.

I think you have a self induced god complex. All you can come back with is "Republicans are stupid, racist, misogynistic, pieces of shit."

Why is it you never want be civil with anyone? If you don't have an argument, then don't open your mouth; don't let those piddly fingers of yours touch that keyboard. As Abraham Lincoln once put it:

"Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You sir, remove all doubt from my mind that you are nothing but a foolish liberal looking to stir the pot with your vitriolic statements. You willfully provoke people when you have nothing better to say or no points to debate. Your stereotypical remarks lend no credence to your cause or your points.

How can we respect each other as individuals when we can't even refrain from calling names? Yes, I do a fair amount of it, and it's wrong of me to. But you show no remorse for your puerility. You liberals consistently think you are beyond reproach, you constantly wear your feelings on your sleeves. BB, don't lecture me on stupidity, I've lived in this city (ironically full of liberal college students) for 23 years, I am utterly surrounded by it.

Be silent you unnatural noise! You liberals have your heads in the clouds, your hands in other peoples pockets, and your noses where they don't belong.

Now, if you have some sort of point to make, I suggest you make it.

Wow all those words and you still missed the point. I really do think it's a learning disability. And it seems to me you have a complex against smart people. Again, all you had to do was read and comprehend a single sentence in my initial post.

poor Lakhota, has so much on their shoulders to worry about..

Last edited:

I think you have a self induced god complex. All you can come back with is "Republicans are stupid, racist, misogynistic, pieces of shit."

Why is it you never want be civil with anyone? If you don't have an argument, then don't open your mouth; don't let those piddly fingers of yours touch that keyboard. As Abraham Lincoln once put it:

"Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You sir, remove all doubt from my mind that you are nothing but a foolish liberal looking to stir the pot with your vitriolic statements. You willfully provoke people when you have nothing better to say or no points to debate. Your stereotypical remarks lend no credence to your cause or your points.

How can we respect each other as individuals when we can't even refrain from calling names? Yes, I do a fair amount of it, and it's wrong of me to. But you show no remorse for your puerility. You liberals consistently think you are beyond reproach, you constantly wear your feelings on your sleeves. BB, don't lecture me on stupidity, I've lived in this city (ironically full of liberal college students) for 23 years, I am utterly surrounded by it.

Wow all those words and you still missed the point. I really do think it's a learning disability. And it seems to me you have a complex against smart people. Again, all you had to do was read and comprehend a single sentence in my initial post.

All you can do is call people stupid. Is that all you can do? You're absolutely pathetic. How can one comprehend how childish you are, BB?

As for your point? What point? Other than "republicans are stupid", there isn't one. Thus, nothing to comprehend.

Last edited:
Cynthia McKinney was the the trolls favorite politician?

DOES ANYONE take anything Lakhota says serious?

they are such a joke

If the voters of Alaska choose to send Palin to DC as their senator, thats up to them.

If you don't vote in Alaska then its none of your damn business.

This OP proves that for some unknown reason, the left remains scared shitless of Sarah Palin. They are obsessed with Palin and Bush. its amazing since neither of them has any power or political position.

But we know its all about deflecting from the massive failure that is Barack Hussein Obama.

If the voters of Alaska choose to send Palin to DC as their senator, thats up to them.

If you don't vote in Alaska then its none of your damn business.

This OP proves that for some unknown reason, the left remains scared shitless of Sarah Palin. They are obsessed with Palin and Bush. its amazing since neither of them has any power or political position.

But we know its all about deflecting from the massive failure that is Barack Hussein Obama.

you are right about one thing, they have to find everything OTHER than the failure they elected as President...

their hate for Palin who was a Vice Presidential candidate has no bounds

All you can do is call people stupid. Is that all you can do? You're absolutely pathetic. How can one comprehend how childish you are, BB?

As for your point? What point? Other than "republicans are stupid", there isn't one. Thus, nothing to comprehend.

And you still continue to fail to comprehend what I said. This is like talking to a five-year old. You asked a question, I answered you and you have inability to comprehend the answer. It's that simple.

I hope she runs.

I suspect AK will send her packing and NOT packing for a trip to Congress.

I hope she runs.

I suspect AK will send her packing and NOT packing for a trip to Congress.

I don't give a shit one way or the other, its up to the voters of Alaska. Why the fuck do you care? Why are you so scared of this woman?

Forum List

Back