Sarah Palin For Senate? Tea Party Group Hopes To Draft Her To Run In Alaska

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Paige Lavender

One tea party group has their sights set on Sarah Palin as a potential contender in a 2014 senate race in Alaska.

The Tea Party Leadership Fund is looking to draft the former governor and one-time Republican vice presidential candidate to run against Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska) in his 2014 re-election bid, the Los Angeles Times reports.

"You and I both know that Sarah Palin is a fighter who will stand up to Harry Reid and his pals in the Senate to protect our Constitution in issues like amnesty, gun control and our nation's crushing debt," Todd Cefaratti of the Tea Party Leadership Fund said in an email. "We know that, with Sarah in the Senate, conservatives across America can rest a little easier at night knowing that she's at the watch."

More: Sarah Palin For Senate? Tea Party Group Hopes To Draft Former Governor To Run In Alaska

Does Sarah know what a Senator does? Those debates would be highly televised.

Lakhota, Barbara Boxer and Patty Murray, are the two dumbest women in the congress not named Sheila Jackson Lee......those 3 couldnt score a double digit IQ combined.....

It'll never happen. She's not going to risk the money from being a talking head to actually do some public service, especially with her horrible track record. This is just foreplay to give Palin some gravitas as she hasn't been relevant in a few years.

Didn't obama quit to run for president?

What did Governor Palin quit to run for?

Stop deflecting from the question that was made to your earlier comment
You said she would quit to run for president in 2016
Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Does Palin have a legacy of running from her job when things get too tough for her? Answer the question. I would think upgrading to President, Vice-President and Secretary of State would be seen as good things as opposed to running away amid a bunch of scandals and failure to become a talking head.

Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Does Palin have a legacy of running from her job when things get too tough for her? Answer the question. I would think upgrading to President, Vice-President and Secretary of State would be seen as good things as opposed to running away amid a bunch of scandals and failure to become a talking head.

Answering a question with a question?

Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Too bad we aren't talking about Sarah Palin.

Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Answering a question with a question?

I answered your question but once again, you have trouble with reading comprehension.

Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

You seem to need some help as well.

Cynthia McKinney: the rep who cries racism. - Slate Magazine

It's not the first time McKinney's mouth has gotten her in trouble. In her 10 years in Congress, hardly a year has gone by when she didn't make news for an outlandish accusation or a wild conspiracy theory (ideally, as in this case, a combination of both). During a nasty 1996 congressional campaign with racial tension on both sides, she called supporters of her Republican opponent "holdovers from the Civil War days" and "a ragtag group of neo-Confederates." Never mind that her opponent was Jewish.

She's a gem.....what a brain....LOL

You seem to need some help as well.

What kind of response is that? Is that the standard response liberals give? "You need help"?

You need an argument.

Forum List

Back