Sarah Palin For Senate? Tea Party Group Hopes To Draft Her To Run In Alaska

LOL. Afraid of Palin? I think that I would howl with glee were the GOP to be so foolish as to run her for President in 2016. Particularly were she to go head to head with Hillary Clinton in a series of debates.

What did Governor Palin quit to run for?

Stop deflecting from the question that was made to your earlier comment
You said she would quit to run for president in 2016
Didn't obama quit?
Joe Biden?
Hillary Clinton?

Does Palin have a legacy of running from her job when things get too tough for her? Answer the question. I would think upgrading to President, Vice-President and Secretary of State would be seen as good things as opposed to running away amid a bunch of scandals and failure to become a talking head.

No, she doesn't. Her decision to leave the governorship was based on solid reasoning.

Next question.

LOL. Afraid of Palin? I think that I would howl with glee were the GOP to be so foolish as to run her for President in 2016. Particularly were she to go head to head with Hillary Clinton in a series of debates.

Yeah, that would be great. all the GOP would need is to run a few clips of hillary doing her fake black dialect, her testimony on Benghazi "what difference does it make", and some of her rants against obama.

She is a fool and would be a laughing stock.

I am not a Palin fan either, but in a fair debate she would destroy hillary.

By Paige Lavender

One tea party group has their sights set on Sarah Palin as a potential contender in a 2014 senate race in Alaska.

The Tea Party Leadership Fund is looking to draft the former governor and one-time Republican vice presidential candidate to run against Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska) in his 2014 re-election bid, the Los Angeles Times reports.

"You and I both know that Sarah Palin is a fighter who will stand up to Harry Reid and his pals in the Senate to protect our Constitution in issues like amnesty, gun control and our nation's crushing debt," Todd Cefaratti of the Tea Party Leadership Fund said in an email. "We know that, with Sarah in the Senate, conservatives across America can rest a little easier at night knowing that she's at the watch."

More: Sarah Palin For Senate? Tea Party Group Hopes To Draft Former Governor To Run In Alaska

Does Sarah know what a Senator does? Those debates would be highly televised.

So she can quit after 3 years?

6a00d83452412b69e2016762a1c6e4970b-800wi

Lakhota, Barbara Boxer and Patty Murray, are the two dumbest women in the congress not named Sheila Jackson Lee......those 3 couldnt score a double digit IQ combined.....

Barbara Boxer is a sharp woman, and she has balls. She was the only one with enough nerve to call C. Rice a liar during her confirmation hearings.

Didn't obama quit to run for president?

She quit to sell books that were all about her, being the self absorbed pea brain that she is...

Republicans have a penchant for walking away from their jobs, don't they?

If you vote in Alaska, you can vote against her.

Once again----why are you libs so scared of this woman? you fools bring her up every day but she holds no office, has no power, and is not running for anything-------yet you are scared shitless of her. why?

She quit to sell books that were all about her, being the self absorbed pea brain that she is...

are you mad that she used the fame created by you libs to get rich? you fools on the left made her a household name. you made her rich. I am sure she thanks you for keeping her name in the limelight.

she gave her reason for RESIGNING...at least it wasn't because she posted nude pictures of herself on the Internet, like some..as for selling books when is that such a problem for you lefties? Obama sold books about himself BEFORE he ever did anything worth while to write them..but you people ate them up

you all are such a joke

Hate to break it to the Palin-cultists, but Palin isn't running for senate. Or for anything. That would require _work_, and the Palin grifter clan doesn't do work. She's just going to keep riding that gravy train that her cultists are providing her with.

Hate to break it to the Palin-cultists, but Palin isn't running for senate. Or for anything. That would require _work_, and the Palin grifter clan doesn't do work. She's just going to keep riding that gravy train that her cultists are providing her with.

will your crystal ball give me the lotto numbers for Saturday. or does it only work "part-time" ?

:eusa_whistle:

"You and I both know that Sarah Palin is a fighter who will stand up to Harry Reid and his pals in the Senate to protect our Constitution in issues like amnesty, gun control and our nation's crushing debt," Todd Cefaratti of the Tea Party Leadership Fund said in an email. "We know that, with Sarah in the Senate, conservatives across America can rest a little easier at night knowing that she's at the watch."

Conservatives, perhaps…

But the rest of the Nation will have to be concerned about safeguarding their civil liberties.

Forum List

Back