What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sara Palin's debut on FOX tonight......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, when FAUX started running promos for Sarah Palin's new show which airs tonight, they showed an interview with LL Cool J.

It was an interview lifted from 2008 (remember how much FAUX likes to edit between years), and LL Cool J stated that he wasn't being interviewed, hadn't seen, or anything else to do with Palin.

This morning it breaks that yet another celebrity that is featured in the promo for her show that IS NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

I just gotta ask...........does this really seem like the kind of behavior (lying and deceit) that you'd want from your VP or President?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you expect??

It is April Fools day

OP
ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well.......at least the Wasilla Chihuahua can read a calendar and knows what April Fool's means.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
So, who is gonna be on?

OP
ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
THAT is what the mystery is.

I might check it out just to see what kinda bimbo bitchy thing is gonna craw outta her mouth.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, when FAUX started running promos for Sarah Palin's new show which airs tonight, they showed an interview with LL Cool J.

It was an interview lifted from 2008 (remember how much FAUX likes to edit between years), and LL Cool J stated that he wasn't being interviewed, hadn't seen, or anything else to do with Palin.

This morning it breaks that yet another celebrity that is featured in the promo for her show that IS NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

I just gotta ask...........does this really seem like the kind of behavior (lying and deceit) that you'd want from your VP or President?

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

It appears the ABS (aka:Sammy Stinkfinger) has regained the PDS lead.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Sarah on TV tonight? I knew there was a reason I had decided to just lie back and read a book tonight.

Queen

Reaction score
It's because FOX advertised that her show had an interview with LL Cool Jay and they never asked LL permission to use a 2008 interview that has nothing to do with Palin.

Fox News' announcement that LL Cool J would guest on tonight's inaugural episode of Sarah Palin's Real American Stories surprised a lot of people — none more than the rap legend himself. LL Cool J charged that Fox was using, without permission, a 2008 interview that didn't involve Palin

Fox fake-out: Palin's 'interview' with LL Cool J - The Week

Watch the video

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score

What do you expect??

It is April Fools day

Fox just sucks ass.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

It appears the ABS (aka:Sammy Stinkfinger) has regained the PDS lead.

That is the only reponse you have when PALIN HERSELF gets in the news? Wow, its all you got!

Pathetic.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

oh holy fuck, you voted for the premiere liar of all time for gods sake. obamaoid

uscitizen

Reaction score
I hear Palin got her big money for her surreality Alaska show.

She is just another entertainer now folks.

beowolfe

Reaction score
So, who is gonna be on?

No one....:lol::lol:

If the couple of minutes I saw were indicative of the entire show, all of the 'interviews' were lifted from the past.

Last edited:

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Seems like we have a lot of that already. I don't know any way to get rid of it except for voting the assholes out come next Presidential election.:lol:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List