Sara Palin's debut on FOX tonight......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Interestingly enough, when FAUX started running promos for Sarah Palin's new show which airs tonight, they showed an interview with LL Cool J.

It was an interview lifted from 2008 (remember how much FAUX likes to edit between years), and LL Cool J stated that he wasn't being interviewed, hadn't seen, or anything else to do with Palin.

This morning it breaks that yet another celebrity that is featured in the promo for her show that IS NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

I just gotta ask...........does this really seem like the kind of behavior (lying and deceit) that you'd want from your VP or President?

What do you expect??

It is April Fools day

THAT is what the mystery is.

I might check it out just to see what kinda bimbo bitchy thing is gonna craw outta her mouth.

Interestingly enough, when FAUX started running promos for Sarah Palin's new show which airs tonight, they showed an interview with LL Cool J.

It was an interview lifted from 2008 (remember how much FAUX likes to edit between years), and LL Cool J stated that he wasn't being interviewed, hadn't seen, or anything else to do with Palin.

This morning it breaks that yet another celebrity that is featured in the promo for her show that IS NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

I just gotta ask...........does this really seem like the kind of behavior (lying and deceit) that you'd want from your VP or President?

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

It appears the ABS (aka:Sammy Stinkfinger) has regained the PDS lead.

Sarah on TV tonight? I knew there was a reason I had decided to just lie back and read a book tonight.

It's because FOX advertised that her show had an interview with LL Cool Jay and they never asked LL permission to use a 2008 interview that has nothing to do with Palin.

Fox News' announcement that LL Cool J would guest on tonight's inaugural episode of Sarah Palin's Real American Stories surprised a lot of people — none more than the rap legend himself. LL Cool J charged that Fox was using, without permission, a 2008 interview that didn't involve Palin

Fox fake-out: Palin's 'interview' with LL Cool J - The Week

Watch the video

What do you expect??

It is April Fools day

Fox just sucks ass.

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

It appears the ABS (aka:Sammy Stinkfinger) has regained the PDS lead.

That is the only reponse you have when PALIN HERSELF gets in the news? Wow, its all you got!

Pathetic.

oh holy fuck, you voted for the premiere liar of all time for gods sake. obamaoid

I hear Palin got her big money for her surreality Alaska show.

She is just another entertainer now folks.

Seems like we have a lot of that already. I don't know any way to get rid of it except for voting the assholes out come next Presidential election.:lol:

Forum List

Back