Sara Palin's debut on FOX tonight......

So, who is gonna be on?

she spoke to a whole room full of black children. I imagine that will send the liberals over the cliff.

Did she use a telepromter? Ooops, my bad, that's barry's crutch.

Obama didn't use a teleprompter when delivering one of the best speeches I have ever heard when he accepted his Nobel Prize and that speech was nearly an hour long. He also didn't use one when he kicked Republican ass at their "retreat".

Palin, on the other hand, oh wait, did I just say, "other hand"?

she spoke to a whole room full of black children. I imagine that will send the liberals over the cliff.

Did she use a telepromter? Ooops, my bad, that's barry's crutch.

Obama didn't use a teleprompter when delivering one of the best speeches I have ever heard when he accepted his Nobel Prize and that speech was nearly an hour long. He also didn't use one when he kicked Republican ass at their "retreat".

Palin, on the other hand, oh wait, did I just say, "other hand"?

dean you are sheer entertainment. :lol:
Keep up on your kool-aid, ok?

These are the "real American stories" that Palin featured on Thursday:

**A Wall Street financier who puts inner city kids through college.

**A 22-year old Marine who put his helmet on a grenade in Iraq so that his friends would live.

**An 11-year old with cerebral palsy who learned to walk with the help of a black lab.

**Jack Welch recounting how he started with nothing but eventually became CEO of General Electric.

**Toby Keith, inspired by his dad's military service, performing for servicemembers in hard-to-reach places in the wake of 9-11.

**A Latina who stopped her car and rescued a trucker who had caught on fire when his vehicle flipped over.

"It appears that [he] does not want to be associated with a program that could serve as an inspiration to others," said a written Fox statement. "We are cutting his interview from the special and wish him the best with his fledgling acting career."
Sarah Palin's Unconventional Campaign Continues With Debut of 'Real American Stories' - ABC News

It may have helped his record sales, but I guess his rep as a gangsta was more important to him. Loser.

Interestingly enough, when FAUX started running promos for Sarah Palin's new show which airs tonight, they showed an interview with LL Cool J.

It was an interview lifted from 2008 (remember how much FAUX likes to edit between years), and LL Cool J stated that he wasn't being interviewed, hadn't seen, or anything else to do with Palin.

This morning it breaks that yet another celebrity that is featured in the promo for her show that IS NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

I just gotta ask...........does this really seem like the kind of behavior (lying and deceit) that you'd want from your VP or President?

She's the V.P.? She ran for president? News to me.

Magazine type shows use "canned stories" all the time. There is nothing deceitful about it all. Fox pulled the story because he didn't want to be inspirational. Says nothing about Palin, but lots about him. Loser.

No, it's precisely because they WERE inspirational, that they didn't want their name or interview anywhere near that crazy bitch.

She never interviewed Toby Keith either. This was a statement from him:

“I have no idea what interview they are using. Toby’s talked to Fox a number of times, and I had no idea that this was going to be on Sarah Palin’s special. Fox has never contacted me — not now, not when they were putting this together, not at all. I have no idea what they’re using,” Keith’s publicist told the Times, emphasizing that Keith has never been interviewed by the former governor.

Toby Keith Wasn't Interviewed by Sarah Palin Either -- Daily Intel

Yep........yet another Wasilla Chihuahua production based on half truths and bullshit.

I STILL don't see why she's so popular with the GOP. She's not even that cute.

Yep........yet another Wasilla Chihuahua production based on half truths and bullshit.

I think it's because she runs around the country lying about Obama and the Dems. They love it.

I think it's because she runs around the country lying about Obama and the Dems. They love it.

Now wait a minute, she may be a whack job, but not everything she has to say about Obama and the Dems is a lie. Actually, she's more on than off. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The Palin phenomena with the right or PDS would make a great Doctrate paper for a shrink.

Has any such paper been written? I would love to read it.
I am at a loss in understanding her unreasonable appeal to the right.

I still can't figure out how the fuck the Wasilla Chihuahua ended up with "Miss Congeniality" though.

Never heard anything outta the skinny broad but bimbo statements and bitchiness.

Now wait a minute, she may be a whack job, but not everything she has to say about Obama and the Dems is a lie. Actually, she's more on than off. :eusa_whistle:

Bull. You people crack me up. She is a liar, a habitual victim, a quitter, and money hungry. She also exploits her children and then complains when the press talks about them. In other words, she is a person of little quality.

Forum List

Back