Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

And another Trumpster runs when challenged to back up their words about me.

That challenge remains at a 100% Mac Success Rate! :)

That's the only tool in your belt, huh kiddie? You're a TRUMP supporter!

LOL, how long after I told you that did you figure it out, junior?

Looks like Sandman just scored some more MSM loot, so Kyle will have to win a little more to beat Sandman.

We don't really know how much Sandman won from the fake news, other than that he won millions, but I bet Rittenhouse winds up winning more. Who do you think winds up with the biggest jackpot?
I think Rittenhouse will have a difficult time suing for money damages in civil court because he actually did something that made him a public figure. He killed 3 people (in self defense). All Sandman did was stand and smile.

I think Rittenhouse will have a difficult time suing for money damages in civil court because he actually did something that made him a public figure. He killed 3 people (in self defense). All Sandman did was stand and smile.

No, I'm sorry, just doing something in the course of living your life, however unusual it might be for most people, is not automatically making yourself a public figure. Not how that works. If he had killed someone with the intent of becoming famous - like the monster who drove through the parade, for example - it would be different. Simply being charged with a crime is not one choosing to be a public figure, no matter how obessively the media wants to harp on it.

What does that have to do with defamation?

Don't just talk, SAY something. What are you trying to say?
A public figure has to prove malice, a private figure does not. Beyond that, I posted a link, read it.

It is yet to be seen if the courts will consider Rittenhouse a private figure or public figure.

A public figure has to prove malice, a private figure does not. Beyond that, I posted a link, read it.

It is yet to be seen if the courts will consider Rittenhouse a private figure or public figure.
If defamation made Rittenhouse a public figure, he should sue for more. Is your position that sandman will ultimately have the bigger jackpot?

Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might end up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

Because he pointed a gun at people which by law negates his claim of self defense.

You didn’t watch the actual trial…..he didnt do that you moron.

Forum List

Back