Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

I don't give a shit what you think you've seen through your Trump-stained glasses.

You're welcome to challenge me to be sure where I stand on those issues if you'd like.

I'll wait here.

Still stuck on how you feel, huh, kiddo? Well, that makes one of us who gives a shit how you feel about the discussion. You're so gay your loafers float above the floor ...

There is nothing Dem nor Repub in my post.

They all serve the interest of your beloved Democrat party

And a jury said that OJ did not kill anyone, yet he lost civil suits. The two are very different.

My God you're stupid. OK, I'll explain it to you even though you're clearly not smart enough to grasp something this simple.

OJ and Rittenhouse are a false comparison.

OJ: Criminal jury found him not guilty. The standard is generally considered to be 90% for "beyond a reasonable doubt." The standard for a civil trial is considered to be 51%. So sure, even ignoring jury nullification, he can lose civil court while winning criminal court.

Rittenhouse: Claimed self defense. That put the bogey on the prosecution to prove it wasn't self defense. Totally different situation that OJ. They couldn't do it and he was convicted. So to win this civil suit, they would need to deal with that they couldn't disprove self defense.

You still don't understand, do you? Be honest

Last edited:
If the vigilante points his weapon at an arsonist, which Kyle Rittenhouse admitted on the stand that he did that, then Kyle is the aggressor and the arsonist has a greater right to defend himself against the lethal threat than Kyle does.

Rittenhouse had no right to be there. No right to be armed there. And was, at all times the aggressor.
All false and wrong.

Rittenhouse was never the aggressor.

Rittenhouse did not point hsi weapon until attacked,

He had every right to be there.

Kyle is going to be RICH! Lefties are going to pay...

Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might end up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

Because he pointed a gun at people which by law negates his claim of self defense.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Kyle will not lose a wrongful death suit because of all the overwhelming evidence with the videos pictures etc. The same evidence that got him a not guilty verdict.

How can the family of Rosenbaum win when we have videos and testimony where he threatened to kill Kyle? When we have videos of him attacking Kyle? In a civil suit his criminal record would be evidence.

How can the family of Huber win when we have videos of him attacking and beating Kyle with a skateboard? His criminal record would also be in evidence.

How can this Grosskreutz shithead win when he admitted in court that he pointed his Glock at Kyle and we have pictures and videos of it? A Glock that was illegal for him to carry? His criminal record would also be evidence.

Kyle visited Trump at Mar a Lago the other day.

When Kyle gets through with his lawsuits against all the Left Wing scum that said untrue things about him he will be richer than Trump and could buy Mar a Lago if he wanted.

So much money between them that they could buy George Soros and (of course at an appropriate time) have him stuffed naked and put on display as a cautionary tale.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back