Sanders Quits

What's a "Bernie Sanders"? Isn't that the guy who has a chain of fried chicken restaurants? I think he was a colonel in some army or something.

That's him!

My rooster died yesterday, he was a very good roo. Knew it and nosed into a nest box and quit. In 2016 I changed his name t bernie sanders, not kidding. Miss him, best roo I ever had next to Shaka Zulu. Shaka was a red, Bernie a Dominique

What's a "Bernie Sanders"? Isn't that the guy who has a chain of fried chicken restaurants? I think he was a colonel in some army or something.

That's him!

My rooster died yesterday, he was a very good roo. Knew it and nosed into a nest box and quit. In 2016 I changed his name t bernie sanders, not kidding. Miss him, best roo I ever had next to Shaka Zulu. Shaka was a red, Bernie a Dominique
^My condolences! Though gotta admit.. they were pretty fowl.

Now, in the midst of the biggest labor strike in our nation's history, time all paused to consider the actual worth of capital without labor..

Of course, the biggest corporations have known all along.. Already exempted (why??)..
workers at companies with more than 500 employees.

In all, more than 75 percent of American workers are at companies that qualify for exemptions from the law.

Enacted in March, the law said that businesses with fewer than 50 employees could be exempted
"Exempted" meaning
to decline to offer the 12 weeks of paid leave that the law required for workers whose children were home from school or for child care because of the coronavirus pandemic. The legislation, which provides two weeks of paid sick leave and 12 weeks of paid family leave, and reimburses employers for it with tax credits
So, "the law" will seemingly soon require nearly all workers to risk exposing themselves and all their loved ones to this virus even though "the law" would pay them not to.. were it not for the short-term greedy interests of capital.

Notice the uber rich doing back flips to protect their "most valuable assets, our people."

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"no way of gaining the nomination " is baloney.

You're presuming Biden will last and concessions from establishment preserving losers are indeed for quitters. Biden will either crash and burn before November due to dementia or he will simply lose to Trump or he will win and sell us out to his corporate backers. Which potential outcome gets you excited?

Biden is the only Democrat who can realistically defeat Trump. Sanders was sure to lose.

Add Cuomo to the ticket and Trump can’t win.

Bernie of today:
2016, in a presidential town hall in New Hampshire, after being asked, “In your heart are you a Democrat?”:

“Sure. I have made a decision to run for the Democratic nomination to be president of the United States. I was for 16 years in the House Democratic Caucus, for nine years in the Senate Democratic Caucus. Right now I am the ranking member of the Budget Committee, appointed by the Democratic leadership and membership. A couple of years ago I was very proudly the chairman of the Senate Veterans Committee. So of course I am a Democrat and running for the Democratic nomination.”
2019, on a form required by the Democratic National Committee of all Democratic presidential candidates:

“I am a member of the Democratic Party. I will run a Democrat, accept the nomination of my Party, and I will serve as a Democrat if elected.”
Bernie yesterday:
1991, to the Associated Press, a few months after winning election to the U.S. House:

“I am extremely proud to be an independent. The fact that I am not a Democrat gives me the freedom to speak out on the floor of the House, to vote against both the Democratic and Republican proposals.”
2013, in an interview with the Progressive:

“I am not a Democrat because the Democratic Party today does not represent — and has not for many years — the interests of my constituency, which is primarily working families, middle-class people, and low-income people. While, obviously, the Democratic Party is far preferable to the right-wing extremist Republican Party, one would be very naive not to know that the Democratic Party is also heavily influenced by corporate interests and big money interests.”
I still support the old one. Meanwhile, Trump's out-lefting the Dem Party left like crazy, thereby destroying any vague hopes of Biden ever being able to compete.

JUst inn time for CLIINTON to come in. bet his threat was handed down lmfao and U dumbasses can't even pick up on this chit over and over we told. u what was coming
Of course. The same dumbasses who still deny it was rigged in 2016, even after
members of their own party like Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren admitted it.
They're either the stupidest people on the planet or the most dishonest.

Amazing how close Bernie came to winning the nomination. Biden was on the ropes, if other candidates had not dropped out, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday

JUst inn time for CLIINTON to come in. bet his threat was handed down lmfao and U dumbasses can't even pick up on this chit over and over we told. u what was coming
How could it be rigged when Hillary won the most states, the most delegates and most votes?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You republicans crack me up. You act like trump is a young man but he has many more problems, gaffes and shows of senility than does Biden. And he is a far less efficient in his governing. trump is about to get his final exposure. Perhaps this time the American rust belt people will have learned their lesson and not make the same mistake again by re electing trump.
Wonder what the Democrats did to revamp the rust belt?
The democrats did nothing, trump played to racial resentment and they fell for it.
Actually, he promised to strengthen the local industries but he is all gone trying regime changes that he also fails to accomplish. Most bogus and incompetent loser ever.
He played to racial resentment. The people in the rust belt that voted for him made an average or more than 20,000 dollars over the US median income. Economic anxiety and jobs had little to do with his election.

Amazing how close Bernie came to winning the nomination. Biden was on the ropes, if other candidates had not dropped out, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday
The other candidates prematurely drop out due to the Machinery's huge right foot being applied to their necks and the scales. Reducing our choices to those we'll be allowed to have. That's the rigging, obviously. The real purpose of effectively having only one major political party. Anyone's fine.. so long as most billionaires feel no threat. So practically no one is fine.

The other candidates prematurely drop out due to the Machinery's huge right foot being applied to their necks and the scales. Reducing our choices to those we'll be allowed to have. That's the rigging, obviously. The real purpose of effectively having only one major political party. Anyone's fine.. so long as most billionaires feel no threat. So practically no one is fine.
We do need to get the money out of campaigns.

"no way of gaining the nomination " is baloney.

You're presuming Biden will last and concessions from establishment preserving losers are indeed for quitters. Biden will either crash and burn before November due to dementia or he will simply lose to Trump or he will win and sell us out to his corporate backers. Which potential outcome gets you excited?

Biden is the only Democrat who can realistically defeat Trump. Sanders was sure to lose.

Add Cuomo to the ticket and Trump can’t win.
No, Cuomo is not going to win it for him. He needs a lady on the ticket.

Hillary won 30 out of 50 states. Be quiet.

Changed my avatar because fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? When all ya gotta do is hang in there a little while longer and see if Biden falls apart... Nah, lending too much benefit of doubt and loyalty to the Democratic Party is just never going to work out. We need an Independent Bernie. We don't need the corporate duopoly.

We don't need Bernie at all. He yelled and screamed about wall street but he owns stock. So we need to look elsewhere.

Have a 401K? Mutual funds? What's acceptable, some cash under your pillow with a gun?

Last edited:
The best the left could come up with is a child molesting old washed up white man who doesn't even know what office he's running for?

And they wonder why the right can win an election with people like Trump running.

I think you trump supporters need to leave your delusions. Trump is a peeper who walked into the Miss Teenage America pageant locker room as a 50 something year old pervert just to sneak a peek at naked young girls. He's raped or assaulted at least 19. He and Epstein faced a lawsuit from a 14 year old they raped but she didn't have the money to keep up with trumps delays of the trials.

Donald trump is 73 years old, he slurs his words frequently which is a sign of cognitive decline. He has the attention span of a gnat and as we see more clearly every day, he is totally incompetent. Stop pretending trump is a young man with a sharp mind when he a elderly cheeseburger guzzling, diet coke swilling old man whose mind is rapidly deteriorating.

Indeed. We have a "choice" now between two demented gasbags who present no real threat to the establishment. Every four years. Same Crap.

Indeed. We have a "choice" now between two demented gasbags who present no real threat to the establishment. Every four years. Same Crap.
Bernie was another old gasbag. He's been in DC almost 30 years, he's part of the establishment. Yang, Williamson, Steyer and Buttigieg were outside the establishment but voters did not support them. We cannot blame some mystical establishment for things when we vote against non establishment candidates. Like I said, if they could get more voter support, I'd vote green quick. And to look at both these candidates and even begin to say they represent the same thing is just incorrect.

Forum List

Back