Sanders Quits

We
"no way of gaining the nomination " is baloney.

You're presuming Biden will last and concessions from establishment preserving losers are indeed for quitters. Biden will either crash and burn before November due to dementia or he will simply lose to Trump or he will win and sell us out to his corporate backers. Which potential outcome gets you excited?

Biden is the only Democrat who can realistically defeat Trump. Sanders was sure to lose.

Add Cuomo to the ticket and Trump can’t win.
No, Cuomo is not going to win it for him. He needs a lady on the ticket.
Strategies on the left, put a lady on the ticket just for the purpose of votes or attracting people to vote strictly identity politics. This is as stupid as it gets, and if the nation keeps falling for such idiocy, then this nation will just get weaker and weaker until it is challenged by another nation who wants the title of world leader.

How about doing it like a job interview, where as one qualifies or not ??? Dam this gender bullcrap, and this race bullcrap when electing anyone to public office in this country now. Elect the qualified who will represent the nation intelligently, ethically, responsibly, and blindly when it comes to gender or race. Character 1st, and everything else will follow.

Most of us know the D Party is all about identity politics. Apparently it works on D voters, or they wouldn’t do it.

My guess is Sniffy picks Kamala as his running mate. It’s a twofer, meaning female and black. Plus she might be bi-sexual too. Making it a threefer.

The added benefit for Sniffy is Kamala is easy on the eyes and easy in general. Remember how she got her start?

No, probably not, as she is a big loser. He will attempt to go for a very prominent unscaved celebrity type woman like an Opera and/or the like, and yes the D's would require her to be black without a doubt.

If the American people don't see through the bullcrap, and very importantly vote qualifications instead of this need to identify with or over this identity bullcrap and/or to even vote for someone like a Joe Biden into the position because he's a good ole boy, then this nation is done.
Harris is qualified. And you trump supporters need to understand that if we re elect him, that's when this nation is done.
She’s about as qualified as Ears and Biden. Meaning she’s a good corporatist who loves money, Wall Street, the MIC and war, and will gladly do the bidding of the billionaires.
She is more qualified than trump, whose dick most of you have gladly sucked and who happens to be a billionaire.

Have a 401K? Mutual funds? What's acceptable, some cash under your pillow with a gun?
Bernie owned stocks in things he claimed to oppose. We need to stop falling for rhetoric. Bernie had major issues that would have killed him in the general. Like the paper he wrote about women fantasizing about being raped. Now don't get me wrong, I do support his fight against wealth inequality but a president must be more than that. He could put his money in the local bank. Don't rant about Wall Street then help stockbrokers get rich by handing them your money.
Yet you think Sniffy Joe a good man for potus.

This is most accurate. From Caitlin Johnstone...know the truth!!!

Without being raised in a media environment saturated with establishment propaganda it would never occur to anyone to call a violent authoritarian extremist like Joe Biden a "moderate".

Biden is a better choice than trump.

I know the truth and Caitlyn Johnson is not it.
Clearly you don’t know the truth. Biden is no better than Don, and might be much worse. I know that’s hard for anyone like you who believes what you hear from the MSM, to accept the truth.

You believe Ears was a good potus. LOL. Nothing could be more ignorant. Biden is worse than Ears, which makes him maybe the worst candidate since say oh, Dishonest Abe.
Obama was a good president. He saved us from a depression and created the economy trump took credit for during his first 2 years.

Have a 401K? Mutual funds? What's acceptable, some cash under your pillow with a gun?
Bernie owned stocks in things he claimed to oppose. We need to stop falling for rhetoric. Bernie had major issues that would have killed him in the general. Like the paper he wrote about women fantasizing about being raped. Now don't get me wrong, I do support his fight against wealth inequality but a president must be more than that. He could put his money in the local bank. Don't rant about Wall Street then help stockbrokers get rich by handing them your money.

Without being raised in a media environment saturated with establishment propaganda it would never occur to anyone to call a violent authoritarian extremist like Joe Biden a "moderate".

Clearly you don’t know the truth. Biden is no better than Don, and might be much worse. I know that’s hard for anyone like you who believes what you hear from the MSM, to accept the truth.

You believe Ears was a good potus. LOL. Nothing could be more ignorant. Biden is worse than Ears, which makes him maybe the worst candidate since say oh, Dishonest Abe.
Obama was a good president. He saved us from a depression and created the economy trump took credit for during his first 2 years.
You are a warmongering corporatists big government lover just like Ears and dumb Don. Biden is even worse.

Amazing how close Bernie came to winning the nomination. Biden was on the ropes, if other candidates had not dropped out, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday
The other candidates prematurely drop out due to the Machinery's huge right foot being applied to their necks and the scales. Reducing our choices to those we'll be allowed to have. That's the rigging, obviously. The real purpose of effectively having only one major political party. Anyone's fine.. so long as most billionaires feel no threat. So practically no one is fine.

That is some real whinny ass BS right there....Look, if you need half a dozen others polling at <5% to stay in to have a chance, then I got news for ya...You have no chance anyway....Face it, the real reason you're upset is that the left has NO viable answer to President Trump.

They represent the same thing in terms of presenting no threat to the establishment. Neither will lift a finger to get money out of politics, for one obvious example. Bernie has been beaten down lately, but represents quite the departure still.
No they do not. And I do think that Biden is more apt to get the money out than trump. It was that notion of they are all the same that gave us trump. Getting money out of politics is important but as a black man, I see there are other things that are just as important if not more. And I believe you see the same things but our lists might be numbered different.
Granted other than "It was that notion of they are all the same that gave us trump." Hillary was, like Biden, too much the same. eta: Obviously not the same as Trump at the time, but too much like Slick or GWB for that matter. Establishment, dynastic hired guns, talented at pretending to give a shit.
But they were better than what we got for deciding to listen to a one way ticket bitching about billionaires all the time. We would be better off right now had Hillary became president. You and I see the term establishment differently. Hillary Clinton was not the establishment imo. She was a woman and women have not traditionally been the ones in control of the power.

Now we can make the same mistake again because we believe something that's really provably untrue and get four more years of this, or we can elect Biden and hold his feet to the fire. But in order to do that democrats must control both houses. You seem to forget that republicans do exist and if they get enough of a majority they will stifle any attempt to stop corporate greed and will override any presidential veto denying their ability to feed the rich. This is what happened to Bill Clinton in 1994 until the end of his second term.

So we must ensure a democratic majority in both house to go along with a democratic president.

You are a warmongering corporatists big government lover just like Ears and dumb Don. Biden is even worse.
Obama inherited 2 wars and I don't listen to whites talking about how wrong big government is when it was big government that has allowed whites to have what they do today.

We

You're presuming Biden will last and concessions from establishment preserving losers are indeed for quitters. Biden will either crash and burn before November due to dementia or he will simply lose to Trump or he will win and sell us out to his corporate backers. Which potential outcome gets you excited?

Biden is the only Democrat who can realistically defeat Trump. Sanders was sure to lose.

Strategies on the left, put a lady on the ticket just for the purpose of votes or attracting people to vote strictly identity politics. This is as stupid as it gets, and if the nation keeps falling for such idiocy, then this nation will just get weaker and weaker until it is challenged by another nation who wants the title of world leader.

How about doing it like a job interview, where as one qualifies or not ??? Dam this gender bullcrap, and this race bullcrap when electing anyone to public office in this country now. Elect the qualified who will represent the nation intelligently, ethically, responsibly, and blindly when it comes to gender or race. Character 1st, and everything else will follow.

Most of us know the D Party is all about identity politics. Apparently it works on D voters, or they wouldn’t do it.

My guess is Sniffy picks Kamala as his running mate. It’s a twofer, meaning female and black. Plus she might be bi-sexual too. Making it a threefer.

The added benefit for Sniffy is Kamala is easy on the eyes and easy in general. Remember how she got her start?

Why do you continue with that old tired lie about the democratic party when republicans have blatantly employed identity politics since Goldwater. And you call Biden names but you support a man accused by 19 women of sexual assault or rape?

I could care less about Kamala Harris sex life. Men like you are dumb asses. You want sex then you denigrate women who like sex. That's dumb. And let's not talk about sleeping your way up when the first lady was broke as a motherfucking joke then she started fucking trump and he liked it so much she now gets some of his money.
Better question is why do you support the Democrat party, uhh what maybe because you are black ?? Otherwise is it that you have been brainwashed since you were old enough to become a gullable student in their agenda riddled biased teachings and/or leanings, and so you are here expressing those teachings or learnings/leanings with us ??? Was it back then that sadly you were brainwashed enough to believe all the bullcrap that was spoon fed to you, and once they knew that they had succeeded, was it then that they targeted you, and they have used you from then on or ever since ?? So now a nation that is hundreds of years old has to all of a sudden take your word for it all ??? Could you be wrong on some things or could you have been taught by the wrong people about many things maybe, and if so would you ever change your views if a truth were to be presented or would you just remain angry for the rest of your life ??

One things for sure, and that is that they taught you to be angry and loyal in life, but this nation doesn't have to oppease your anger forever. Either you get over it, and begin to take each issue as it relates to your daily life or become consumed in your blanketing political anger and hatred forever. What is your hopes and dreams for this country, and what do you think will make it better for a person like you, and for those people in this country who aren't like you ?

Amazing how close Bernie came to winning the nomination. Biden was on the ropes, if other candidates had not dropped out, Bernie would have won Super Tuesday
The other candidates prematurely drop out due to the Machinery's huge right foot being applied to their necks and the scales. Reducing our choices to those we'll be allowed to have. That's the rigging, obviously. The real purpose of effectively having only one major political party. Anyone's fine.. so long as most billionaires feel no threat. So practically no one is fine.

That is some real whinny ass BS right there....Look, if you need half a dozen others polling at <5% to stay in to have a chance, then I got news for ya...You have no chance anyway....Face it, the real reason you're upset is that the left has NO viable answer to President Trump.
We have an answer to trump. Biden. And you're going to learn that the hard way. Why you guys think trump is so unbeatable is delusional.

Guess that solves any problem for me about who to vote for in November. Be first time since 2004 I don't vote for president or VP....2 zionist puppet's for candidates of the major parties and idiots and clowns running for 3rd parties so nah.

We

Why do you continue with that old tired lie about the democratic party when republicans have blatantly employed identity politics since Goldwater. And you call Biden names but you support a man accused by 19 women of sexual assault or rape?

I could care less about Kamala Harris sex life. Men like you are dumb asses. You want sex then you denigrate women who like sex. That's dumb. And let's not talk about sleeping your way up when the first lady was broke as a motherfucking joke then she started fucking trump and he liked it so much she now gets some of his money.
Better question is why do you support the Democrat party, uhh what maybe because you are black ?? Otherwise is it that you have been brainwashed since you were old enough to become a gullable student in their agenda riddled biased teachings and/or leanings, and so you are here expressing those teachings or learnings/leanings with us ??? Was it back then that sadly you were brainwashed enough to believe all the bullcrap that was spoon fed to you, and once they knew that they had succeeded, was it then that they targeted you, and they have used you from then on or ever since ?? So now a nation that is hundreds of years old has to all of a sudden take your word for it all ??? Could you be wrong on some things or could you have been taught by the wrong people about many things maybe, and if so would you ever change your views if a truth were to be presented or would you just remain angry for the rest of your life ??

One things for sure, and that is that they taught you to be angry and loyal in life, but this nation doesn't have to oppease your anger forever. Either you get over it, and begin to take each issue as it relates to your daily life or become consumed in your blanketing political anger and hatred forever. What is your hopes and dreams for this country, and what do you think will make it better for a person like you, and for those people in this country who aren't like you ?
Wrong answer clown. I wasn't taught shit but what I have seen with my own eyes. Your lying won't work here junior, I live in a republican state and face the right wing racism damn near daily. And its funny how there are democrats here and none of them are telling me what too think, why I think it or how I should think. Only you republicans are doing that.

Leave your delusion and rid the white community of racism. You will do that, or get left behind. Because we are way past done tolerating your racism, sexism ,homophobia, xenophobia and jingoism. Your type is going out of style.

We have an answer to trump. Biden. And you're going to learn that the hard way. Why you guys think trump is so unbeatable is delusional.

Oh, I don't think so...Look, the problem you people have with Trump is largely style centric...I get it...He irritates you...But, don't let that cloud the prosperity felt by the working people, which are the largest segment of society in this country. And they will vote to maintain that security....The worst thing you can have happen in this country is a rebound prior to election, and that is going to happen....Biden will lose, and lose bigly if that happens....

Obama inherited 2 wars and I don't listen to whites talking about how wrong big government is when it was big government that has allowed whites to have what they do today.
He inherited two wars and made it seven. He could have given the American people Medicare For All, but instead chose to enrich his donors in big insurance, HC, and Pharma, while screwing the people. Blew up the deficit to enrich his donors on Wall Street and the MIC. Made W’s tax cuts permanent and expanded W’s Patriot Act, further screwing the American people.

Does this make me a racist NOW?

Sniffy won’t do anything different from dumb Don but the MSM will tell you how wonderful he is, and you will dutifully believe.

Why would you support Biden? He’s a racist.

Sniffy won’t do anything different from dumb Don but the MSM will tell you how wonderful he is, and you will dutifully believe.

Just curious gipper, who do you have in mind to support this November?

He inherited two wars and made it seven. He could have given the American people Medicare For All, but instead chose to enrich his donors in big insurance, HC, and Pharma, while screwing the people. Blew up the deficit to enrich his donors on Wall Street and the MIC. Made W’s tax cuts permanent and expanded W’s Patriot Act, further screwing the American people.

Obama wanted single payer insurance.
But the RW media was engaging in a fear campaign telling people it was a Government takeover and socialism

Plan B was to go with Health Exchanges.

The RW media still screamed that everyone was going to have to give up their insurance plan and take Obamacare. To which Obama replied.......If you like your plan, you can keep your plan

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No one. I’m done voting. It clearly means nothing.

But the RW media was engaging in a fear campaign telling people it was a Government takeover and socialism

The RW media still screamed that everyone was going to have to give up their insurance plan and take Obamacare. To which Obama replied.......If you like your plan, you can keep your plan

And that turned out to be a huge lie....Probably the most damning thing ever to be uttered by a President....

Then you don't have a say....dismissed.

BS. You are such a doofus.

Ears had total control of the Congress his first two years. He chose to enrich the rich rather than help the people.

HE SUCKED MAJOR.

Why do you dislike dipshit W and dumb Don, when they govern much like your Messiah.

You are the perfect definition of a partisan asshole.

Then you don't have a say....dismissed.
So I lost my First Amendment rights because I don’t vote.

Thank you Mr Totalitarian.

Forum List

Back