Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

I'd explain how dumb that is, but you're to (sic.) dumb to get the explanation.

:rofl:
11978cw.jpg

Mary chirstmas

At least you have a cents of Yuma. I just found it ironic in context.

Nothing involving cost is free. Someone pays for it.

Yep.

Society pays for it, and gains the benefits of an educated populace.

Other people pay for the training of our military personnel, or do you think they need to pay for and attend an academy to learn their craft too?

I'd explain how dumb that is, but you're to dumb to get the explanation.

anyone still using the military as an excuse......

First of all when you use only part of a quote you've lie by omission. I know from experience that is a favorite ploy of conservatives, and most favored by the dumbest of the dumb.

That said both are service men and women and college educated men and women contribute to our society with the education and training they receive from the taxes we all pay.

That you're too dumb to understand that is sad, that you lie about ti confirms you are and asshole.
I didn't use part of your quote, so you're lying from the jump, but that's not new.

the next part is jibberish

the part after that is also ignorant jibberish as the military protects the country while someone with a degree can end up flipping burgers or be the C- student that's still a doctor.

and everyone with a job pays taxes, don't need a degree to do that.

you might want to try thinking ahead for once

Yep.

Other people pay for the training of our military personnel, or do you think they need to pay for and attend an academy to learn their craft too?

Worst lib-dance, Logic-free post of the day.

Everyone is exempt, except hedge funds? Link?

From what Conservative65 just said? That's the "How many refugees are you hosting in your guest room?" game.

From what you said.

What I said was based on what he said.

You seem to be under the impression that only hedge funds would pay Bernie's stupid tax.
Any proof others would be exempt?

Conservative65 seems to think he'll need to whip out his checkbook and pay some stranger's kid's tuition at Harvard. I'd call that a more profound issue that needs to be addressed first. If you want in on that conversation, I'd recommend you bring yourself up to speed.

I'm more interested in your older claim that ordinary folk are exempt from the stock tax.

Yep.

Considering the product modern American education is turning out, it is arguable whether taxpayers should pay for it, or that it is anywhere near the benefit higher education was in the past..

Maintaining the military is a Constitutional mandate. Providing "free" education is not.

Yep.

First of all when you use only part of a quote you've lie by omission. I know from experience that is a favorite ploy of conservatives, and most favored by the dumbest of the dumb.

That said both are service men and women and college educated men and women contribute to our society with the education and training they receive from the taxes we all pay.

That you're too dumb to understand that is sad, that you lie about ti confirms you are and asshole.
I didn't use part of your quote, so you're lying from the jump, but that's not new.

the part after that is also ignorant jibberish as the military protects the country while someone with a degree can end up flipping burgers or be the C- student that's still a doctor.

Mea culpa, you did post my entire comment. That said your spin is utter bullshit.

Yes, the military does protect us, but I spent the better part of active duty on a DD and never saw combat. Not everyone with a degree flips burgers, some end up in the NSA, CIA, FBI, ATF and other agencies State and Local which provide protection to American Citizens. Others are medical doctors, researchers, teachers, social workers, parole and probation agents and inspectors who keep our air and water clean and safe and food safe to eat.

Yep.

Once again, a bit over your head. Sad, but expected.

Keep making it worse for yourself, dope.

Yep.

Once again, a bit over your head. Sad, but expected.

Keep making it worse for yourself, dope.

Usually when one signs their post they do so on a different line, see how below:

Keep making it worse for yourself.

Very truly yours,

dope.

Yep.

Mea culpa, you did post my entire comment. That said your spin is utter bullshit.

Yes, the military does protect us, but I spent the better part of active duty on a DD and never saw combat. Not everyone with a degree flips burgers, some end up in the NSA, CIA, FBI, ATF and other agencies State and Local which provide protection to American Citizens. Others are medical doctors, researchers, teachers, social workers, parole and probation agents and inspectors who keep our air and water clean and safe and food safe to eat.
how does that excuse adding $50 billon in debt?

why do you think it's ok to force people to pay?

why do you support something you know is going to makes things worse?

I wonder if anyone else supporting Bernie's free college for all program is willing to answer my question? How do you decide which things government should provide for us, and which it shouldn't?
That's a good question

Some things are best provided as an individual. Others are more efficient if done collectively by the government
We have traditionally considered a free education as a benefit not just to the individual but to society as a whole

There was a time we provided education up through eighth grade. After eigth grade you were qualified to go out and get a job you could support a family on

Then a high school education was needed to get a job you could support yourself on....we provided a high school education to all

Now, a college education ( or technical training) is needed to get a job you can support yourself on

There was a time we provided education up through eighth grade. After eigth grade you were qualified to go out and get a job you could support a family on

Then a high school education was needed to get a job you could support yourself on....we provided a high school education to all

Now, a college education ( or technical training) is needed to get a job you can support yourself on

So, where are the jobs? Why are all the jobs created under the Obama administration going to illegals and imports?

So, where are the jobs? Why are all the jobs created under the Obama administration going to illegals and imports?
I would bother answering if it were remotely true

I would bother answering if it were remotely true

No, you just can't. It undermines your premise.

America's public schools are 'free,' and guaranteed to all youngsters up to a certain age. America's public schools are frequently compared unfavorably with those in other countries.

America's universities are not 'free' or guaranteed to all, and they are BY FAR the very BEST in the world.

How hard is this to understand?

Last edited:
America's public schools are 'free,' and guaranteed to all youngsters up to a certain age. America's public schools are frequently compared unfavorably with those in other countries.

America's universities are not 'free' and guaranteed to all, and they are BY FAR the very BEST in the world.

How hard is this to understand?
What does their funding have to do with it?

Our universities are becoming out of reach for many working Americans. Society benefits from an educated workforce

Forum List

Back