Sanders: corporate taxes will absolutely go up if Dems take back control

Better corporate taxes go up than the gop plan to make individual taxes go up .

Dems are free to draft a bill to make middle class tax cuts deeper and permanent.
We all know Dems are all about people keeping more of their own money. LOL!

Dems could add to this bill and ask to drop the rates on the middle class to practically nothing...like they claim they want to do.

They still won’t define who are “The wealthy”and what their “fair share”is.

Why won’t the Democratic Party demand that creep Senator Bernie Sanders resign for his essay about gang raping women?

Time for Bernie to be put out to pasture......the economy is going to take off like a roaring locomotive and plow those demofucks over.

Now is better time to get on the Trump train than any. There is no going back... Get on board or get run over.

Oh , all hail our corporations!!!

How about we focus on the working man, who buy all that crap the corporations selling .

Sanders: Corporate Taxes Will ‘Absolutely’ Go Up If Dems Take Back Control
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Sunday Democrats would “absolutely” raise the corporate tax rate if they take back control of Congress.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yah think, oh wait zombies aren't able to think LOL........................

is that what Alex jones Is telling you sweetie?

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight. and I have to wonder why people who are barely marginal in terms of income are concerned about corporate taxes.
You should be concerned since every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase. It’s amazing you can’t grasp this reality.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Sunday Democrats would “absolutely” raise the corporate tax rate if they take back control of Congress.

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight. and I have to wonder why people who are barely marginal in terms of income are concerned about corporate taxes.
You should be concerned since every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase. It’s amazing you can’t grasp this reality.

every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase.

To be more accurate, added corporate taxes either increase prices, reduce dividends or reduce wages.
Most likely some combination of all three.

I don't feel bad for corporations making billions in profits. neither should you.

I am more concerned that the punitive creeps are hurting the states where we pay state and local taxes by taking away that deduction. for me that is a lot of money. the fact that you can now write off a private plane but I have to pay tax on my state tax is disgusting and immoral.

you can't create a society where you crush the bottom 99%. that is banana republic territory. I know what places look like where you have to live behind barbed wire and have to worry about being kidnapped. it's stupid to create that where it doesn't exist.

To be more accurate, added corporate taxes either increase prices, reduce dividends or reduce wages.
As well as cutbacks

I don't feel bad for corporations making billions in profits. neither should you.

I am more concerned that the punitive creeps are hurting the states where we pay state and local taxes by taking away that deduction. for me that is a lot of money. the fact that you can now write off a private plane but I have to pay tax on my state tax is disgusting and immoral.

you can't create a society where you crush the bottom 99%. that is banana republic territory. I know what places look like where you have to live behind barbed wire and have to worry about being kidnapped. it's stupid to create that where it doesn't exist.
You still don’t get it

None of which are good for anyone.

Where do you think those profits go?

upload_2017-12-17_19-54-43.jpeg

View attachment 166498

nice trolling! :thup:

View attachment 166498
Is that your 401k or other retirement accounts? Because that’s where the profits go.

Forum List

Back